is kishan really love boomi ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
kishan isn"t really love with boomi because he married with her to get nationality USA. He did for his family. if there is no love ,there is no place for marriage.

i know boomi is so cute (but that is not love boomi) 😊
he loves bhumi but he was afraid to express his love all becaz of the fear of Bhumis mommy Gayatri...
kishan is the one who fall in love with bhoomi first ... he never expressed it though ..

watch those episodes if u dont ðŸ˜†
Kishan does love Bhoomi but he hid it for a long time fearing the family of both him and Bhoomi. However, when there was divine intervention he finally confessed his love to Bhoomi just before they got married. See the first part of 12th March episode for this scene.
Lol i agree with you...
CV's showed that track in such a way that we call that as Love... 😃
He has married her to get US citizenship...or else who will marry the next moment after a forced proposal...
Those who thinking Jai married Bhoomi to get US citizenshipmust must not be watching the show from day 1... Seems you missed an awesome romantic track of USA bitween JaiMi where they meet, become frends and then realise they have fallen in love. i guess this is the first show where the journey of frendship to love has been shown in such a slow and real way.. unlike other shows where hero heroine meet/marry n love happens. missing JaiMi's USA romatic scenes.. 🥳
Edited by shruti999 - 10 years ago
Jai never married for US visa. In fact he was all set, packed up and ready to leave USA as bhoomi's mom cancelled his work visa and employment. It was bhoomi who had faith in jai and thought of this way in which he could stay in the US and get employed and send money back to India for his family.

jai loved bhoomi but never expressed his love because he was overburdened by the responsibilities he had towards his family. bhoomi's mom his boss at the USA company..so jai was trying to sacrifice his love for bhoomi by  keeping quiet and not expressing it..as he had promised ansu baa that he will earn money in three months and repay all the debts of the family business and make it up and running again..
yes ,Jai  loves Bhoomi but he  has no courage to say , as he is so much sanaskari and afraid of her mom but really which bother me much

,what type of woman is  Ansuba she let  Ketki stays at home as she is the daughter in law of this house so as Basinav family  never throw  their bohu from  in laws house and 

other way she is telling Bharti ,Bhoomi will leave  and Bharti will get married with Jai, Bhoomi is by law the daughter in  law of this family...really I could not understand what she is saying and what she wants to do..
ansu baa is very irritating.. she has double standards..

also i feel ansu baa wants to find out whether jai married bhoomi out of love or for visa..and wants to test whether bhoomi is a good /nice girl and whether she really loves jay..so she is putting forth these nine tests..

anyways the other family members are also boycotting bhoomi...dont they have mind of their own? what has bhoomi done to them? especially the rude way jay's sister is reacting..