Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
AarYa towel scene was dreamyy  and this opens up few gates for future AarYa trackDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... I wish the scene was a little bit longer and instead of wasting time discussing about SP-Radha PV  , I wish AarYa had some baby talks there Embarrassed .. But anyways I loved the scene with naughty Yash in action giving out sneezing excuse so that Aarti can wipe off his hair and he can grab her waist  to do some naughty romance ...ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even though the scene might look like a filler but Yash complaining about how Aarti is too busy with kids and kitchen work could b a future indication of upcoming AarYa track when as a husband Yash might feel a bit neglected since Aarti will b too busy with kids and housework just like Vidhi and we know how Pankaj used to feel neglected , and this is where Ishita might take advantage to seduce Yash WinkTongue... We knows Yash wont fall for Ishita's gameplan since he is too loyal to his Aarti ji but this can actually spice up AarYa track and mayb bring that possessive wife Aarti in action for her husband Yash and this way we might see some passionate moments between AarYa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today's AarYa scene gave me a slight indication that Yash is actually getting desperate to spend some romantic moments with Aarti especially the scene where he almost falls over her only to b stopped by Aarti Wink and so in future we can see a natural tiff between AarYa where Yash might want to spend time with Aarti but Aarti will b too busy with kids and housework  Ouch and this is where Ishita can play her game by trying to increase her interactions with Yash as a friend Evil Smile

So AarYa scene today made me hopeful for such a future track revolving around AarYa and the above situation is quite realistic too because normally after kids , wives do get busy with them and husbands often feel ignored which results in many tiffs between husband-wife but it does spice up the married life too Tongue

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHishupadma03rac08pvloverkratzthetigerGgmhatchergaanabhatpadmavarjyoti_10asmanidisha_rajdevjayhi_kssara1990Leevi05nan0102Nav2010kriti07KamliKudi..Comrade4eva..chitsri65jikky_84maha9IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possibility of a future AarYa track" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yeah that was an absolutely dreamy scene loved the spontaniety of romance between aarya it was so natural and GCKS were fab in it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Surish

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhalguniK

yeah that was an absolutely dreamy scene loved the spontaniety of romance between aarya it was so natural and GCKS were fab in it 

I loved his fake sneezing too .. it was so cutee Embarrassed and then the way he grabs her ... ishhh I loved the growing comfortt between both here EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i found it really cute when Yash got upset Aarti was like.. aww come here.. i found it totally funny when she went BAAAS!!! it cracked me up ROFL

jyoti06Surish

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Haizz.. me too in love with the short romance! Day Dreaming

Nice predictions.. It will be more interesting to watch our AarYa in action! LOLBlushing

..Mini..Surish

jayhi_ks

Goldie

jayhi_ks

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
As usual ks and gc took us to the dreamy mode with their fantabulous acting...Thx fr analysis ya..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gafulu14Surish

disha_rajdev

Goldie

disha_rajdev

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thank u for these.Jyo diHeart
It took me again to AaryalandDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gafulu14Surish

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Jyoti it was an OMG scene once agian for me Dead

OMG Yashu has really become so very naughty Blushing

To get the attention of his Khoobsurat patni he can do anything nowadays Day Dreaming

Loved the way he was asking Aarti to dry his wet hair and then he holds her by the waist with both hands and rests his head near her chest Blushing  Dead  Day Dreaming

Loved the expression on Yashu's face when Aarti reminds him that right now they have only three kids, but what will he do when the fourth one comes LOL . Poor Yashu's face was like this for a moment Confused
But he also was not going to give up so easily. Once again he grabs her arm and literally throws himself on her, Uff I was dead in that scene Dead

But for me also the scene was too short and they wasted some precious moments by talking about SP and Radha Angry

If they show the way you've predicted I'll be very happy, as I'd love to see Yashji craving for Aartiji's attention and Aarti busy with kids and household chores. Day Dreaming  

I just don't want that Wichita to take advantage of the whole situation Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevnan0102..Mini..jyoti06gafulu14Surish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top