Gunjan mahaan in the forum as well - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Good post, meriam.

I see your point and there is no denying that there is some degree of polarization on the forum. But, that is not something specific to SSLK forum. I have seen most forums where there are members who absolutely love certain characters and then there are others who are like, "uuggghhh..." LOL.

One thing that we all forget when we use the tag, "Gunjan mahaan ho gayi..." or "Rachna mahaan ban gayi..." is that it could be a very possible scenario in real life too.

If sibling rivalry is very much a reality in most households, so is the fact that there are siblings who love each other to death.

I think despite all the weaknesses of SSLK tracks in the last few weeks, we cannot ignore the fact that the relationship between the two sisters (no matter how cloyingly sweet it gets at times) is the BEAUTY and ESSENCE of this show. Where else have we seen such emotions portrayed between 2 sisters? Not even in a single show elsewhere on TV. I love Rachna and Gunjan for who they are.

I really do not mind seeing a lousy competition track if it brings these 2 sisters together.

But, what has really annoyed the hell out of me is how CHARU's antics and stupid scheming totally DESTROYED the FOTY competition track for me. I ABSOLUTELY hate it that when the things between the 2 sisters is normal again, the evil charu is completely taking over the show.

No offense to the actress. Its not even that the actress playing charu is a tremendous actor or something that you wouldn't mind seeing her acting. I'm totally fed up with charu's presence in the show.
Edited by Mohini19 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mohini19

Good post, meriam.

I see your point and there is no denying that there is some degree of polarization on the forum. But, that is not something specific to SSLK forum. I have seen most forums where there are members who absolutely love certain characters and then there are others who are like, "uuggghhh..." LOL.

One thing that we all forget when we use the tag, "Gunjan mahaan ho gayi..." or "Rachna mahaan ban gayi..." is that it could be a very possible scenario in real life too.

If sibling rivalry is very much a reality in most households, so is the fact that there are siblings who love each other to death.

I think despite all the weaknesses of SSLK tracks in the last few weeks, we cannot ignore the fact that the relationship between the two sisters (no matter how cloyingly sweet it gets at times) is the BEAUTY and ESSENCE of this show. Where else have we seen such emotions portrayed between 2 sisters? Not even in a single show elsewhere on TV. I love Rachna and Gunjan for who they are.

I really do not mind seeing a lousy competition track if it brings these 2 sisters together.

But, what has really annoyed the hell out of me is how CHARU's antics and stupid scheming totally DESTROYED the FOTY competition track for me. I ABSOLUTELY hate it that when the things between the 2 sisters is normal again, the evil charu is completely taking over the show.

No offense to the actress. Its not even that the actress playing charu is a tremendous actor or something that you wouldn't mind seeing her acting. I'm totally fed up with charu's presence in the show.

well said Mohini!!!👏
I like Rachna but I love Gunjan she is the reason I watch the show.  I am also starting to not like Rachna now that people are bashing Gunjan.  Gunjan Rocks
Exactly we must put up wit things n move on wit de story

i used to like vihan n gunJan but de cvs bring him for rachna. Though i don't find chemistry between vina i still continue wit de show. There s no point bashing de other couple if de cvs play their cards wit de couples. Ultimately we all r connected wit this show through some character n we must respect de sentiments of others as well.

Recently m so annoyed wit de comments in de forum but can't keep myself from visiting de forum :(
I think the only character everyone seem to agree about on is Charu...😆

No matter who gets bashed...my opinion is the same since the beginning of the show...I love both Gunjan AND Rachna...
So true Ranjeeta. I love Gunjan a little bit more than Rachana but i have no hard feelings for Rachana and can completely connect to her as well.

Why do you have to pick on one character (Gunjan) to show your love for the other character (Rachana)????

Originally posted by rnfan

So true Ranjeeta. I love Gunjan a little bit more than Rachana but i have no hard feelings for Rachana and can completely connect to her as well.

Why do you have to pick on one character (Gunjan) to show your love for the other character (Rachana)????

exactly!!! 

great post .. i never hated rachana in the beginning ..i liked gunjan always ..
i was so excited whn rachna playing hocky .. but the negativity on gunjan frm rachna fans make hate rachna character .. now i am too far to see rachna as my fav ... i dont even care if she exists or not thr ..😡
I dont think that gunjan is bashed. It is Rajiv that is bashed sometimes and gunjan fans should differentiate between Rajiv and gunjan. Just because rajiv supports gunjan, we need not support him. Because he is a flawed character. And everyone bashed even Vihan and Mayank too. And I bashed Rachna for trying to become Mahaan.

And we rachna fans, always give gunjan the benefit of doubt and love her unconditionally.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
Yaar if u all like G such comments won't b coming against her.