NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Mohan driving having FB of Navi  telling Megha how nice Spiderman is and Megha slapping her. Mohan stops the car and says let it be Nanhi.

Megha standing in  front of the mirror apologizing to Nanhi. Megha says why couldn't she bear knowing Mohan is married. Megha looks at her earring(Darmiyan playing in BG) Mohan finds Megha's earring on his kurta. Megha has FB of the earring getting stuck on Mohan's kurta. Mohan has FB of holding an unconscious Megha.

Navi decorating Tanu-Aarti's room. Beera comes to help her. Navi unknowingly hurts herself with a thorn. Beera cleans the wound with cotton. Beera asks Navi if  she is hurting? Navi nods her head. Beera asks if it  her wound or her mother's slap which hurts? Navi says she feels bad for her mother for the the situation she is in. Beera asks her to be patient and tells her that with time everything will be fine. Navi says what after that? Beera throws some flower petals on Navi and says everything is set call the bride and groom.

Jiji, Nanhi and Beera welcome Tanu-Aarti into the house.

Tanu-Aarti in the bedroom(Kyun dekhte ho playing in BG). Nanhi comes with milk for both of them. Tanu tries to lock the door but realizes there is no bolt. It is shown that Beera has removed the door bolt.

Mohan and Guru knocking on RJ's room asking her to open the door. RJ asks them to leave as she is very sad because her Dance Teacher did not come to play Holi. Mohan asks if she checked on the Dance Teacher? Mohan says he will call the dance teacher. Guru panics and says RJ hasn't eaten anything since morning thus managing to stop Mohan from calling Dance Teacher.  Mohan asks Guru why did he not feed RJ? Mohan and Guru manage to get into RJ's room. They realize RJ has fever.

Munna comes to Ragini and asks her not to sulk. He holder her hand and says he only likes food which she cooks. Munna realizes Ragini has fever and he gives her medicine. Ragini asks Munna whose anger he took out on her? Munna says he saw Addu's mother who was happily celebrating Holi without her son. Munna says it is amazing how women can be.

Jiji asks Megha why she is so angry. Jiji tells her that Mohan still cares for her. Megha says I know I was wrong in slapping Navi but you what you think off Mohan is completely wrong. Jiji says I know you both are incomplete without each other. Megha says I have been incomplete for 12 years but Mohan got married to someone else and has a daughter as well. Jiji refuses to believe it. Megha says I always thought even with the distance we would always be true to each other. Jiji says I am sure someone lied to you. Megha says if it was someone else I wouldn't have believed but Guru told me all this. Megha tells Jiji that it doesn't make any difference to her. Jiji says it makes hell of a difference and that it shows on her face. Jiji says I don't know if Nanhi sees it but I can. Jiji says I need to talk to Mohan. Megha stops her and says our paths are now different so there is no point in talking.

Mohan tries to feed RJ some noodles but she refuses to eat them and says she will only eat when Dance Teacher comes.  Mohan and Guru lure her into eating by praising the noodles. RJ throws up the noodles and says she will only eat when Dance Teacher comes. Mohan says what kind of teacher is she who cannot even fulfill a promise given to a child. RJ asks Mohan not to say anything about the Dance Teacher and that she will eat only when Dance Teacher comes. Mohan asks her to eat something and that he will bring the Dance Teacher the first thing next morning.

Mohan at RJ's school. Mohan tells the principal that his daughter hasn't eaten for the past one day. Mohan says if it wasn't for my daughter I wouldn't have insisted. Mohan say she has to take the Dance Teacher home. The principal asks him to check with the Teacher.

Mohan walks into Megha's classroom. She has her back turned to him. Mohan says my daughter is suffering from fever there and what kind of teacher are you who cannot even fulfill the promise you gave to my daughter? Guru's words start ringing in Megha's ears. Megha turns around and Mohan is shocked to see Megha. Mohan has FB of texting Megha wrt RJ. Mohan asks Megha if she teaches dance? Megha says she teaches Kathak . Mohan has FB of RJ crying for Dance Teacher. Megha asks what happened to RJ. Mohan says you are asking what happened to RJ when you should be asking how she is.  Mohan tell her that RJ has 103 degree fever, is vomiting and not eating food as she is waiting for her Dance Teacher. Mohan turns to leave, comes back and asks why did she not come when she promised to? Megha says I know how to fulfill my promises.

Precap: Renu is sitting in the living room with a cloth tied around her head, drinking tea when Aarti comes and says wishes her good morning. Renu is shocked to see Aarti. Guru tells Mohan that RJ's condition is getting worse. Mohan arrives home and goes into RJ's room. He finds the Doctor in the room along with Megha nursing RJ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Neelu ! πŸ€—
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for Written Update Neelima.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update, Neelu! πŸ€—
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for written update
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wU !
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
brilliant wu,many thanks.
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu.

I feel like to pull Guru's ear so hard πŸ˜‘.

It will be fun when Renu see her DIL πŸ˜‰
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update😊