Summer Affairs: Pg.40 Ch.15(last) - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by munizaaa

That was a really nice part it brought back many memories for me, the line about the driving school πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i wont go into details 😳 . wouldnt they be 7 years apart if kripa is 26 and angad is 33. i am usually a silent reader but i just couldnt resist reading about the driving school πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

awwww πŸ˜†  Umm yeh sure they are 7 years apart! 😳

hehehehe im glad u guys think the age difference is fine! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by neha9

hehehehe im glad u guys think the age difference is fine! πŸ˜†

yep itzz no problem, lol i know dis couple who have a 12 yr difference, really weird..yea πŸ˜†

i like this fan fic so continue soon.. and as for the age diff.. i know a couple that has like 10-20 yr age diff......     its okay. and i like it.. it shows that age dont matter.. way to goo.. now adayys peepz forget that in love.. hehe... continue soon. its 2 good to stop.. hehe
Guys I know I might disappoint you but I might not continue this FF tom.   πŸ˜Š   Why? I would like to write a few parts and then start posting. But for sure on sunday. Just depends how much i get to write today and tomorrow.
Im not sure yet... just wanted to give u guys a heads up!
Neha 😊

Originally posted by neha9

Guys I know I might disappoint you but I might not continue this FF tom.   πŸ˜Š   Why? I would like to write a few parts and then start posting. But for sure on sunday. Just depends how much i get to write today and tomorrow.
Im not sure yet... just wanted to give u guys a heads up!
Neha 😊

o ok... u can start posting when ever u want. We understand. Da last part was great, and the age difference is perfect😊. I can't wait till da next update. Hope da days fly by really fast. Keep up da good work

Nida

awesome ff!! wow i cant imagin n*e 1 now a days gettin married rite after high skool.. lol thatz major krazyness! cant wait for more of this fan fic continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
ok so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angad isnt a budha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and i love tooo and i hope sunday comes jaldi πŸ˜›
Well neha dat was simply awesum lzz post da next part sooon....plzzz~!
Mariam
itz okkie neha im enjoying ur WOS anyway πŸ˜†
and hey thats less thinking for me πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
take ur tyme