Page 1
Page   of 52
Page 2 Page 52

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Summer Affairs

Kripa Sharma is looking for a summer job when she meets Angad Khanna. For the summer he offers her a job to take care... rather baby-sit, his three girls. Kripa has always prayed for a man who is single, never married. But here she's falling in love with a man who has children. When she knows she can't have him she realizes what her mom once told her. "Always Wish Carefully Kripa. It might just come true." As the summer comes to an end Kripa continues to wish she could stay, because she loves the man and his girls. But the only problem is Angad Khanna.

Characters

Angad Khanna: A handsome rich man with a tragedy in his past and three girls he has to take care off. He owns a large business empire that he built himself without his parents help. Despite so many responsibilities and tensions he gives his daughter the time they need, according to him at least. But somewhere deep within he knows that he needs to do more than what he is doing for him. Being a billionaire father won't give his daughters the love they deserve. He knows for a fact that he can live the rest of his life unmarried just with his lovely three daughters.

Kripa Sharma: She is a struggling young girl who has finished graduate school. Although she has been offered a great job at Teen People now for a lifetime the job doesn't start until November. Until then she needs a job to keep herself alive. All her life she had to take care of her sick mother and little siblings. After her mother passes away a few years ago and her youngest sister also started going to college she found herself free like a bird. All she wanted now was this job, a caring man. He doesn't necessarily have to be rich. But definitely single, never married before and of course without kids.

Neha Raichand: A beautiful lady who has been a close friend of Angad Khanna for a few years now. She's all about class and luxuries. Everything she has is the best. But she doesn't have the best man in this world: Angad Khanna.

Yash Singhania: Is a young, successful, handsome, single, rich, and a man without any kids. However he's a playboy. If anything he wants a new girl in his bed every night. When he meets Kripa Sharma things don't go the way he had planned. The girl who strongly believes in faith won't agree to sleep with him. His ego is crushed when she says no. Now it's his job to woo her and then crush her.

Sana Khanna: Is a junior in high school. She's a great daughter and a great sister. An excellent student with great ambitions. Her only problem is that she is teen. And like every other sixteen year old she things that she is correct and everyone is wrong. She loves her father too much but ends up hurting him unknowingly.

Sanjana Khanna: AKA Sanju. She is Angad's fourteen year old charming daughter who will be entering her freshman year in high school in about three months. She is a chatterbox and a young girl in love with various actors and singers. She's naughty but very loving. But most importantly, unlike Sana, she listens to everything her father says. And loves him a little more than Sana might. Or at least she thinks she does.

Sia Khanna: Angad Khanna's youngest daughter. He adores her more than anyone. She is his carbon copy, at the young age of seven. But for the past few years she has been quite and lonely. She was the loudest girl in the house and Angad used to love her laughs and little talks. But now he longs for them. As a young soon-to-be third grader she is intelligent but everyone can see there is something missing in her life. But only her father knows what.

Hey guys,

I'll post the first part of this Fan-fiction most likely by Friday or Saturday.  It will be a short one.  I havn't decided how short yet but anywehre from 7-24 parts.  Of course continue commenting!  It realllly helps me!  And also if you aren't reading Word Of Scilence Check it out! Wink  And of course! Enjoy this one as well! Embarrassed

Love you guys,

Neha Smile 

Edited by neha9 - 17 June 2007 at 11:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

stargalspyarisahelipyaripoojaAKForever*F^a^i^z^a*maanuputhCrazyy_Fancurledupshahidlover24..NadiaZ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Summer Affairs: Pg.40 Ch.15(last)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angadandme

angadandme

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Aww sweet I like it write first part soon

MILLY

sweet_jaanu27

sweet_jaanu27

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Hiii Neha,

Nice fan-fic! Clap Clap Clap i no im going to enjoy this fan-fic as much as i enjoy your other ones. you should really become a writer, u hhhave the skills n talent! Big smile lol, i suck at writing, hahaLOL, cant wait to read your first part! Smile

Edited by sweet_jaanu27 - 26 July 2006 at 8:13pm

Misfit_

Goldie

Misfit_

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome intro..just one questions...Is Angad a buddha? Ouch Well im sure he'd look devastatingly beautiful eitherway Embarrassed

hawoo

Goldie

hawoo

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
hey neha gr8 intro ...looking foward 2 read this ff!!! btw how old is angad???

SNoorien92

SNoorien92

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
aww it sounds sooo cute. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera

Misfit_

Goldie

Misfit_

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

Awesome intro..just one questions...Is Angad a buddha? Ouch Well im sure he'd look devastatingly beautiful eitherway Embarrassed
Oh gosh, did I just refer to Angad as 'beautiful'? LOL I mean't handsome, hot, ravishing, etc etc etc.

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
This seems really intresting Neha!!
the whole plot of Kripa falling in love with some one whos older and hass 3 kids, is really cool
i mean im sure its gooing to be fun reading about Kripa and the girls and all
Sia seems like a sweet character. I wounder what keeps her quiet and all.. but i hope Kripa has the cure to that.
i'll be looking forward on reading Summer Affairs.

Lots of love Hina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top