Punar Vivah

2/4 Dragon Club:The Water Shock Treatment :P (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 36

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithu

But what i am disappointed with ishita is...

1.As a woman we can understand...Akash is not even considering as a woman...

2.Yash and Ishita most probably got into sacred vows and yash ditched her according to ishita

3.Yash on other side looking after his wife as a  princess..

4.She need to understand and try to mould akash instead of trying to ruin other lives...is disgusting

@ bold,

Who will make her understand this Ermm

Most of Ishita's this plotting and scheming is a result of Akash's behaviour towards her. The more he humiliate and reject her, she will become more vengeful and use him and hurt his family. Even if he don't love Ishita, he can at least consider her as a human being. It was him who forced her into the marriage even without her consent and not Ishita. So he don't have any right to be rude to her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24ssroomaniLoveforlifelulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2/4 Dragon Club:The Water Shock Treatment :P (Page 14)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yash and aarti were wrong today! Their plan was extremely childish and wrong! Can't believe aarti made this plan and yash approved of it! However, enjoying the track! I am hoping AArYa realize that they are wrong through this track!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHkriti07lulujjjjsaf24anithujyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Asha : I agree .. things were getting stagnant and also repitative with Ishita plotting and Radha just standing like a silent pillar and Akash as usual continuing with his abuses .. things needed a move on and so this bomb blast was needed Ermm

In a way its good that AarYa dint delay much and just said it to SP whatever was in their heart and in return SP too gave both a good reality check about he is the father and not vice versa .. At least the show will get a move on now with whatever mayb the end conclusion Ermm

I hv a feeling Radha will decide to leave the house after all this and so AarYa might promise that they will never again suggest any punarvivah to SP or Radha and after this things might see a natural progress with SP and Radha one day deciding to remarry on their own ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHgmhatcherLoveforlifelulujjjjsaf24DMKJ_VBjikky_84

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Aarya tried to turn popinjays for SPRADHa and they faltered badly 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Asha : I agree .. things were getting stagnant and also repitative with Ishita plotting and Radha just standing like a silent pillar and Akash as usual continuing with his abuses .. things needed a move on and so this bomb blast was needed Ermm

In a way its good that AarYa dint delay much and just said it to SP whatever was in their heart and in return SP too gave both a good reality check about he is the father and not vice versa .. At least the show will get a move on now with whatever mayb the end conclusion Ermm

I hv a feeling Radha will decide to leave the house after all this and so AarYa might promise that they will never again suggest any punarvivah to SP or Radha and after this things might see a natural progress with SP and Radha one day deciding to remarry on their own ...

@ bold,

Yes, both these options are really good
1. Radha leaving the house for the time being.
2. AarYa promise not to talk about PV ever.

So , with this they can give a temporary stop to PV of SP and Radha and move on with other tracks Wink and may be Ishita will start concentrating on AarYa, especially Yash for her plans LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24lulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhalguniK

Aarya tried to turn popinjays for SPRADHa and they faltered badly 

Lack of experience and background study LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24lulujjjjSri_Radha

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I actually loved the moment when Yash-Aarti left SP-Radha alone to talk followed by SP saying sorry to Radha for his 30 yr old mistake but in return Radha giving no reply and just going off from there .. that was perfect Thumbs Up,..

Finally SP realises his mistake after being given a taste of his own medicine by AKash and this is what made him say sorry to Radha because he realises how his one mistake in the past caused such disaster in everyone's lives Ouch .. Also I m glad Radha does not instantly forgive SP there itself but remained silent and gets up from there which was a perfect reaction in my opinion because I dont expect Radha to forgive SP so easily for that 30 yr old mistake Smile...

This was a moment of realisation for both SP and Radha in a way ... SP realised how he wronged Radha in the past whose karma is this birth of a monstar Akash who is unfortunately his own blood Ouch while Radha realised how she actually failed as a mother when it comes to AKash and mayb thats what made her further embarassed when she remains silent despite SP asking for forgievness Ermm

This is where I expected AarYa to give time to both SP-Radha to hv their own set of realisations and decide on their own whether they want to b together or not in future which might hv come after few months time but AarYa as usual made a blunder by going ahead to talk to SP on that same day about his punarvivah Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24lulujjjjpalbharcaller123jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Asha : I do feel temporary these PV talks will stop for now till SP and Radha themselves decide to move on ... so the bomb blast was good in a way ... things can move to some other track revolving AarYa now and from now onwards AarYa will stop poking their nose in others ka life LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24lulujjjjjikky_84Sri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top