Punar Vivah

2/4 Dragon Club:The Water Shock Treatment :P (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 36

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
This is officially the most boring track ever in PV!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHlulujjjjssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2/4 Dragon Club:The Water Shock Treatment :P (Page 13)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Asha : I agree but here everything triggered from the whole PV talks by AarYa only .. Ishita knew both r in a rush for this PV and so she took the advantage  Ouch ... Mayb AarYa should hv given it some time and allowed a natural progression than verbally discussing about SP-Radha PV all over the house Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07anithululujjjjsaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I would say today Aarya were totally at fault today in suggesting PV to SP so insensitively without considering rest of the family opinion, taking a promise in the name of the unborn child from SP was ridiculous and in such a short period of time they were absolutely insensitive to SPs feelings. But for me Aarti and Yash always have been characters with flaws they are not evil but with basic human weaknesses their thinking was for the good of SP and Radha from their POV but they forgot the basic sensitivities assoiciated with Gayatri and her sons and used emotional blackmail in the name of an unborn child. they absolutly deserve a big kantaap and a reality check for it .

But period they are not evil like Ishita or Akaash.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Link to post where Ishita conveys her opinion of Akaash

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24anithuLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Loveforlife

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Its always the case in PV... at first the characters want to try and make thing happen fast...they fail...Aarti during the birthday fiasco, the Mumbai kaand,  Yash during ILU candle light dinner... 

Today once more AarYa acted with haste and failed!! 

Sp and Rads marrying is ok with me, but it should be be a gradual process...CV's can and have the potential to make this track so much full of fun and humor...involving the whole family to bring Rads and SP closer... I hope they handle it that way... 

One thing is necessary... at this point Rads must leave SM... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24ssroomanianithululujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Asha : I agree but here everything triggered from the whole PV talks by AarYa only .. Ishita knew both r in a rush for this PV and so she took the advantage  Ouch ... Mayb AarYa should hv given it some time and allowed a natural progression than verbally discussing about SP-Radha PV all over the house Ouch

But Jyo, here AarYa had no idea that Ishita knew about their brilliant plan LOL

They brought the PV as a surprise but Ishita gave them double surprise Ouch LOL

I think this PV talk was needed to move the story forward in any direction and that was why CVs brought that up even if it was insensitive. Sensitivity is something PV lack at many points and I an not going to put that down as it was there from the beginning but then may these insensitivities are required to bring drama.

After G3's death from last week the show kind of became stagnant with regular plotting of Ishita and AarY's PV talk. So to move the story further this blasting was required otherwise story will be the same and Radha's presence in SM will always raise questions and how long she will stay there like this. This bringing of PV talk by AarYa and the mangalsutra thing by Ishita may break the PV dream of AarYa for sometime and they may keep quiet and Radha also may leave SM. So now CVs can give the PV a rest and move on with Ishita and AarYa track or any other track they want.

Edited by jikky_84 - 02 April 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24anithululujjjjssroomanijyoti06LoveforlifeSri_Radha

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
But what i am disappointed with ishita is...

1.As a woman we can understand...Akash is not even considering as a woman...

2.Yash and Ishita most probably got into sacred vows and yash ditched her according to ishita

3.Yash on other side looking after his wife as a  princess..

4.She need to understand and try to mould akash instead of trying to ruin other lives...is disgusting

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
AarYa towel scene was dreamyy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... I wish the scene was a little bit longer and instead of wasting time discussing about SP-Radha PV  , I wish AarYa had some baby talks there Embarrassed .. But anyways I loved the scene with naughty Yash in action giving out sneezing excuse so that Aarti can wipe off his hair and he can grab her waist  to do some naughty romance ...ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even though the scene might look like a filler but Yash complaining about how Aarti is too busy with kids and kitchen work could b a future indication of upcoming AarYa track when as a husband Yash might feel a bit neglected since Aarti will b too busy with kids and housework just like Vidhi and we know how Pankaj used to feel neglected , and this is where Ishita might take advantage to seduce Yash WinkTongue... We knows Yash wont fall for Ishita's gameplan since he is too loyal to his Aarti ji but this can actually spice up AarYa track and mayb bring that possessive wife Aarti in action for her husband Yash and this way we might see some passionate moments between AarYa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today's AarYa scene gave me a slight indication that Yash is actually getting desperate to spend some romantic moments with Aarti especially the scene where he almost falls over her only to b stopped by Aarti Wink and so in future we can see a natural tiff between AarYa where Yash might want to spend time with Aarti but Aarti will b too busy with kids and housework  Ouch and this is where Ishita can play her game by trying to increase her interactions with Yash as a friend Evil Smile

So AarYa scene today made me hopeful for such a future track revolving around AarYa and the above situation is quite realistic too because normally after kids , wives do get busy with them and husbands often feel ignored which results in many tiffs between husband-wife but it does spice up the married life too Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHpvanaticdisha_rajdevkriti07Pearl_27jayshu17lulujjjjsaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top