2/4 Dragon Club:The Water Shock Treatment :P - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hope yash comes before the water shock treatement..

I dont know how come speaker is shaking and everyone is careless never noticed it..
@Shalini That's a lovely creation.

@Zet Great Picture take!
@Jyo: Same here I'm glad that Yash wasn't nowhere there when Aakash and SP were having their confrontation...Radha and SP finally saw how damaged Aakash is all because of them and I do hope they start some control damage soon 🤔

Thanks very much Love 😳 🤗...It was awesome to see SP & Aakash finally letting go of their bottled up emotions and oh my what a confrontation it was 👏 👏 I can't wait to see what happens from here on between those two men 😃

Hmm I would like they to explore AkShita's characters there are so many possibilities and like you said I would like to have a scene where Aakash expresses what's in his heart regarding what it is he really wants and same goes for Ishita...the latter seems to be allover the place, one day she wants to stop SP-Radha's PV the she wants make AarYa suffer and then she wants Yash cause in her imaginary world he is her husband  

So the CVs need to choose which direction they wanna they these two characters and stick with it.

@TAPD:
Thank you! 😊 and to answer your question I think he would have been integrated into the family a long time back if it wasn't for Ishita's negative influence
I had the same feeling Zetter
@Zetter:Kindly let me know how come you have this much patience in updating your analysis with pic..??

My husband says..to me "U always eat riped mangoes , and watch your fav shows" then how come you will write analysis..

Haha😆😆😆
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

I hv put it in the opening of DC ..hope u dont mind 😳😳
@Pearl: Thank you very much Sweetie 🤗 

@Radha @LoveViShalini: Thank you Lovelies 😊 🤗
I am afraid with IPL and no TRPs will CVs drag this Ishita's tactics and Aakash's tantrums...
@ Zet: Superb picture take
Originally posted by TAPD

I am afraid with IPL and no TRPs will CVs drag this Ishita's tactics and Aakash's tantrums...

IPL should not affect PV much because by 10.30 pm most matches r over ..so viewers will tune into PV as usual .. so CVs better not drag with the tracks just because trps r not there 😡