AnSh at their best !!!

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today i found Anandi (not Prats nor Toral, just Anandi) at her best in some special celebration...the only time she looked this kind of exceptionally beautiful was during some childhood days which i don't even remember now...she really looked like a princess to me...i was really mermerised with her beauty and Shiv completed the picture...AnSh really looked like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...i bet even after 3 decades no Collector and Sarpanch will be as perfect couple and coordinating partners like AnSh !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

today i found Anandi (not Prats nor Toral, just Anandi) at her best in some special celebration...the only time she looked this kind of exceptionally beautiful was during some childhood days which i don't even remember now...she really looked like a princess to me...i was really mermerised with her beauty and Shiv completed the picture...AnSh really looked like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...i bet even after 3 decades no Collector and Sarpanch will be as perfect couple and coordinating partners like AnSh !!!

I agree with you completely...I just love anandi the character whoever plays it. I really wish both ansh take their jobs in udaipur and set a good example in the city. Anandi should be Shen doing lot of good social work in udaiour where people in city shld know that girls from rural village can do wonders in a modern environment too.
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
seriously today toral-sid looked like a couple to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! they looked sooo good!!!!!!! toral was looking sooo beautiful ! and today actually felt like i was watching BALIKA VADHU
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree completely with you.Really thought AnSh looked good today
sg_rai2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they looked absolutely beautiful today
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
East to wast our ansh is the best.⭐️...no comparison of them...
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though a silent reader of this forum, I was able to connect with today's episode. Appreciate the efforts of TOral . Thanks to the entire cast and crew of Bv for working relentlessly towards making us appreciate and applaud. Thank you BV team.
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im a silent reader in d forum...I loved both of them today too...toral is definitely improving a lot..!!👍🏼

manila.nair thumbnail
Today I liked Toral a lot in the car scene. The way she was looking at Sid was very good and passionate. Something which I always missed in her and something which was abundant in Pratyusha. And ya she was looking very beautiful in the red lehenga of dadisa. She is really improving .
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I adored AnSh today!!! They looked like they were made for each other and that too just through their expressions, actions, and behaviour...no dialogues necessary!

Sid's expressions when Daddu asked him to go check on Anandi had me jumping at my computer screen...if only I could reach in and pull his cheeks...SIGH!!! And Anandi seemed so vibrant today too!

But...the highlight for me was Mr. Shivraj Shekhar's yellow kurta and his infamous DHOTI!!!!!!!!!! Was I the only one who could not take my eyes off that man simply because he looked so damn hot in a dhoti?!? He wears it in such a classy way and carries it SO WELL!!!!! Loved his outfit the most!!!!!! :D