Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gunjan danced way better than the rest...she could have won even without the sacrifice drama...but CVs had to do this to show Rachna positive and in good light
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am not regular here but after todays epi I feel cv's are made rachna's sacrifice visible only to vihaan so as to make vihaan fall more for rachna
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meriam25

Gunjan danced way better than the rest...she could have won even without the sacrifice drama...but CVs had to do this to show Rachna positive and in good light

Dont you think her dance moves have become repetitive and predictable?

Rachna has already become positive and there was no need for her to become super positive.😆

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Haha. Rajiv is following gunjan like that little lamb of Mary.😆

From hockey teacher to lovelorn romeo.
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rachna didn't need to do anything cause I feel Gunjan would have won anyway.  Gunjan was so much better then Rachna.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

Rachna didn't need to do anything cause I feel Gunjan would have won anyway.  Gunjan was so much better then Rachna.

Here it is not who is better and who is not. The question is why they made Rachna lose? Just to show how mahaan rachna is? If rachna thinks trophy is not important, then why did she loose? It is just like allowing unfair practices like copying, cheating etc. by backdoor. Rachna could have expressed her gratitude to gunjan by some other way also.

I would have felt happy even if they made Chaya, the genuine winner. Why even Chaya? Some other girl or boy could have walked away with the trophy. Like when 2 cats quarrel, a monkey takes away the bread. As if the college will collapse without these 2 or 3.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Here it is not who is better and who is not. The question is why they made Rachna lose? Just to show how mahaan rachna is? If rachna thinks trophy is not important, then why did she loose? It is just like allowing unfair practices like copying, cheating etc. by backdoor. Rachna could have expressed her gratitude to gunjan by some other way also.

I would have felt happy even if they made Chaya, the genuine winner. Why even Chaya? Some other girl or boy could have walked away with the trophy. Like when 2 cats quarrel, a monkey takes away the bread. As if the college will collapse without these 2 or 3.

👍🏼
👏
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For a change they have made rachna mahaan this time. But is meh bhi uska fayda hai as vihaan will become more crazy abt her n will ensure he marries her. Wah wah.

Next turn s to make gunJan mahaan. Go CVs u can do it. Time for more bashing between fans