....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry i cant take this anymore. i am getting a headache from all this.

i have nothing to say about todays episode either. nothing worth watching not even a single scene or dialogue.

today it was all about nainas fake pregnancy. the cvs, stupid idiots, gave naina her background music back when she was fooling the family. i felt like puking.

2nd khushi planning.why does she always win?

pari too pregnant so leap may or may not happen.

mataji will definitely arrange for naico and sid marriage. she just gave all the right to naina and her fake baby. ðŸ¤¢

prems suspicion is failing. 

simar still no dialogue.

roli still confused.

sid still lost.

in conclusion naina and khushi winning, simar and roli loosing. cvs r destroying their leads and show with their own bare hands.

seriously cvs u should rename ur show.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sandra yes mataji might think abt naina and sid marriage but plzz plz stop talking abt the freakin leap they said the leap is in hold so no the leap wont happen now!so stop thinking abt freakin leap and lol they made pari pregnant so that naina flaws can be more exposed here there is a real pregnant women and there is naina who is fake!as per mataji law she always names one of her property under the baby name as well so thats why naina is important to khushi!and come on did u really think prem would succed now!then wht the hell drama would be left!let me get u one thing clear!naina and sid marriage wont happen because at that time prem will find the truth and save sid from naina plan!and one more thing sandra take a chill and watch the new segment on rosid!its a dream seq and u need it the most u have become full on negative lol!
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: savkatika

sandra yes mataji might think abt naina and sid marriage but plzz plz stop talking abt the freakin leap they said the leap is in hold so no the leap wont happen now!so stop thinking abt freakin leap and lol they made pari pregnant so that naina flaws can be more exposed here there is a real pregnant women and there is naina who is fake!as per mataji law she always names one of her property under the baby name as well so thats why naina is important to khushi!and come on did u really think prem would succed now!then wht the hell drama would be left!let me get u one thing clear!naina and sid marriage wont happen because at that time prem will find the truth and save sid from naina plan!and one more thing sandra take a chill and watch the new segment on rosid!its a dream seq and u need it the most u have become full on negative lol!

i know mishu the marriage wont happen. but the dumb mataji now sujatha too why r they falling for nainas utter crap. atleast i like mausijis face today. prem suspicion will dragg until may. but how many more boring episode. i guess khushi will arrange for fake pregnancy kit, pillows, clothes stuff like that for naina to keep up with paris pregnancy ðŸ˜†

i did watch the seg. thats the only think keeps me going from this utter nonsense they r showing.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after watching today epi i hate that bw family what the hell how mataji told naina have a equal right in the family they r mad i cant to see to epi i really scared now pari get pregnant and roli memory loss and that naico fake pregnancy what going to the leap should happen plz cvs stop this non sense track throw out that naico reunited our rosid now mataji defintely arrange naico and sid marriage
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes sandra pls stop mentioning leap..that has been discarded! Think positive like mishu said ðŸ˜ƒ
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wat mishu said was right. Naina's fake pregnancy will be exposed soon when she is compared with pari who is really pregnant. Prem will suspect naina more than before when he compares that naico with pari. 

I felt bad for Sid Today, bcoz he was standing alone in that room. But this culprit naico is sympathizing all in BW family... and trying to be part of BW family...
Hate this b******* naico.😡
Edited by diyasri - 11 years ago
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i mean pari will go to the family doctor right and naina is also supposed to go with her now how many days will she avoid not going with her to the same doctor i have faith in prem he will find the truth and yes both sid and simar are shocked by mataji statement and i cant understand why the hell are they not saying anything more then that i loved mausijis expression i hope prem shares his plan with mausiji!with mausiji together prem will be able to find naina truth soon!and sid and simar should pair up to find roli!instead of sim and sid crying over roli they should search for her instead!
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey SANDRA plz stop thinking negative there will be no naico and sid marriage happening and about pari showing pregnant as now there r two women pregnant in BW house one is real and one is fake, i think pari's pregnancy will definately bring naico's fake pregnancy truth out very will as prem is doubting on her and now he will also compare her behaviour with pari who is really pregnant so dear just chill and stop thinking about leap as it is not now so hope for the best and yes ROSID will definately reunite that also very soon till then just wait and watch ðŸ˜Š
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandralong

sorry i cant take this anymore. i am getting a headache from all this.

i have nothing to say about todays episode either. nothing worth watching not even a single scene or dialogue.

today it was all about nainas fake pregnancy. the cvs, stupid idiots, gave naina her background music back when she was fooling the family. i felt like puking.

2nd khushi planning.why does she always win?

pari too pregnant so leap may or may not happen.

mataji will definitely arrange for naico and sid marriage. she just gave all the right to naina and her fake baby. ðŸ¤¢

prems suspicion is failing. 

simar still no dialogue.

roli still confused.

sid still lost.

in conclusion naina and khushi winning, simar and roli loosing. cvs r destroying their leads and show with their own bare hands.

seriously cvs u should rename ur show.

I AGREE WITH YOU ... I FEELING LIKE VOMITING YUCK ðŸ˜•
HATE THIS NAICO ...YUCK YUCK YUCK ðŸ˜¡

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sandra u asked what is this this shit lol 
this pari's pregnancy is killing me sab ka number aa gaya when roli ka number aayega consummate karne ka 
 i don't think pari is happy with her pregnancy so she can abort or miscarriage