deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The thing I wanted to point out that Purab didn't look guilty when he saw Meenashi. His expression was calm but annoyed. I don't think so Meenakshi is wife or any thing. She must be a friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
In fact Purab looked resigned. He knew exactly what was going to happen and was steeling himself against it. In fact must have been expecting the hug too, since he seems to know Meenakshi so well.

I think we are reading too much into Raj and Armaan's reactions since there was hardly any time for them to react before the show got over.

As for Jassi, I am not sure whether she was jealous seeing Purab being hugged by a female that Jassi does not already know (Till now all the females that Purab has been shown to know are ones that Jassi already knows i.e. Gulmohar crowd, Bebe, Amrit, Hansmukhi, Jassi). It could also be shock at the thought that she could end up losing the contract because Purab knows Meenakshi. Though I must say in Jassi's favour, she did seem concerned seeing Purab lost in thoughts before Meenakshi's arrival.Edited by artijain - 19 years ago