ARSHI: BOLT FROM THE BLUE (thread 2 link up!!!)

stellar_sheen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

DISCLAIMER:

ISS KAHANI KE SABHI PATRA AUR GHATANAYEIN KALPANIK HAI KISI BHI JEEVIT YA MRUTYA VAYAKTI SE MEEL MATRA EK SANJOG HOGA...

NOTE: DO NOT COPY PASTE MY WORK. IF U WANT IT ON OTHER SITES CONTACT ME BUT PLZ DONT TAKE THE PAIN OF COPING AND PASTING LEAVE THAT ON ME ONLY... PLZ...

TERI MERI LOVE STORY

THREAD 1 

PROLOGUE

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COME ACROSS YOUR FIRST CRUSH AFTER YEARS.

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE MOVED ON BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE OTHER ONE YOU ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT FIRST CRUSH WAS ACTUALLY FIRST LOVE.

DISTANCE JUST MAKE HEART GO FONDER FOR THE OTHER.

for pms just buddy me 😛 !!!!!!

INDEX

thread 1

Teaser 1''.

Teaser 2

CHAP 1

Chap 2

Chap 3

Chap 4

Chap 5

Chap 6

thraed 2 :  CRUSH WAALA LOVE

My index: naadan parindey

Edited by stellar_sheen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stellar_sheen thumbnail
TEASER 1:

TUM!!!!!!!!!!
They both said at the same time.

WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE???????
They both said again at the same time...

I ASKED FIRST...
Again at the same time...

'hey devi maiyyan'

'ohhh goddd'

for both of them the other one was a bolt from the blue...

Devi Maiyyan: "job ke pehle din dhamaka 😆... abhi toh din ki shuruat hai...
sheru mere liye ek aur popcorn bowl lana..."
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice start
waiting to know what happens next
looks interesting
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
😊
stellar_sheen thumbnail

Teaser 2

Aman havent I told u that me "ex" should not ever be seen in my office…….. He barked on poor aman.

Aman replied back with the same barking tone: when the hell you dated this one and how come I didn't know about it when I'm having all ur records from past 12 years……..

Suddenly his voice turned into a softer one and he agian opned his mouth but this time he spoke like a broken and betrayed gf..

You cheated me you hided this from me….why, why , why damn it????

stellar_sheen thumbnail
Character sketch

ASR: WEIRD

KKG: WEIRD

ANJALI: SWEET

SHAYM: NAUGHTY, FLIRT, NOT A BAD GUY AT HEART, A LIGHT CHARACTER...

AMAN: TYPICAL BEST BUDDY...

NOTE:

WEIRD IS NOTHING BUT JUST THE SIDE EFFECT OF BEING AWESOME ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

for pm buddy me...
stellar_sheen thumbnail

Chap 1

The early morning sunshine peeps in through the peacock colored curtains of the room. With a lazy morning smile playing on her lips she woke up. She reached up for her galaxy from the side table to check the time..

7:00AM

Aah 2 plenty hours are enough. She thought and started to get ready for her BIG wala interview. Senior business analysist, sounds odd for her charming, young and vibrant personality but her qualifications and experience were all in her favor to get this hefty salary job, that too in AR Group.

She reached the office exactly on time after all a bit well organized and punctual professional she was along with being a lot clumsy. Yeah this is our weird khushi kumari gupta.

She was confident about getting this job as she was sure she wont be interviewed by THE BOSS.

She was called in the conference room where the interviews were going on. She was the most eligible and the most potential interviewee. As she had already known the interview was awesome and she was selected..

Now she was supposed to join the office from tomorrow and she was thankful to her devi maiyyan that the boss was not there today otherwise she must have done something stupid as she was not prepared to face him.

'we can deal with the boss later on and I don't think he remembers me. Obliviously khushi 12 years are more than enough time to forget such things' and that to he's having an average of 20 affairs per year how could he remember such a petty thing''. Any how, get ready boss, whether you remember or not u gonna pay for all the embarrassing moments of that time... '

She was making her way to the restaurant to celebrate her success when she bumped on someone. 

"sorry " they both said at the same time''..

dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start continue soon n plz pm me whn u update nxt
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds interesting...continue soon..and plz PM me when u update! :)
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Please update soon
😊
stellar_sheen thumbnail

chapter 2

"sorry " they both said at the same time.

In the bumping process her certificates fell down, they both bend down to pick them up. Khushi muttered a soft thank you to the person for helping when she heard the person scream "omg omg u got a job in ar. Wow'' ek treat toh banti hai yaar'..."

That time khushi realised who was the person helping her none other than her old classmate lavanya kashyap.

Khushi along with getting irritated by her prescence also felt good coz she atleast know one more person here and after all she was not that bad for sharing a company to a small treat, so khushi accepted her order cum request of the treat.

At table

"so khushi ar group aahaaannn u'll b working under asr'''. Ooohhhooo not bad not bad'.." said la

And here she starts againg the age old topic thought khushi'

"waise bhi la I don't think he's gonna recognise me so keep this oohh and aahhh of urs to urself only'.. Iss ki koi jarurat nahi padegi'. And one more thing I don't give a damn to him get this clear'" said khushi in a stern tone'

"you don't give a damn but I do'.. Hayeee he had turned into such a handsome n dashing man yaar''.. Kabhi socha nahi tha ki I'll drool on him'.. Hayeee AASSRRR" said lavanya in all dreamy tone'.

"vaise bhi khushi voh tujh jaisi champu scholar ko kyun yaad rakhega uss ke pass toh ladkiyon ki line lagi hui hai'.and that petty crush also must have been forgotten by him..." added la'.

'iss ladki me toh koi sharam hai hi nahi abhi usse mera bana rahi thi aur ab khud hi uss ke saath hone ke sapne dhekh rahi hai'- thought khushi cursing la in har mind''

"la tumhe mujhse mile huye 10 saal ho gaye hai'.. 10 saalon me bahut kuch badal jata hai toh mujhpar comment karna tumhare liye abhi jaldibaazi hogi' aur jahan tak crush waalli baat hai I said I don't give a damn to him and I was the nonscence work of ur empty brain waisa kuch bhi nahi tha'..."- said khushi'.

La rolled her eyes over and they both finisheed their food paid and left from there.

La and khushi though were classmates bt unki aapas me kam hi banti thi'.

Khushi on her bed started planning for next day coz she knew tomorrow's gonna a big day in every aspect of her life... professional life as well as love life...'.