Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm back to talk about another topic Smile But this one doesn't revolve completely around swaron... this topic leans towards sharon... today I shall talk about sharon and how I believe she is quite alone...
Now being in college sharon is around the age of 19 or 20 right now... this is the age where we have pretty much just become adults and are focusing on our education and to work towards making something out of ourselves according to our dreams... which in sharon's case is becoming a dancer.
Sharon lives all alone with no adult or parental figure physically in her life at the moment to provide moral support or encouragement.. when we are at a stage in our life where we are studying and are facing the constant stress of becoming something, it's always nice to have our parents in our life to encourage us.. but sharon's parents are totally MIA... now some of you might say oh she probably talks to them on the phone... but is that enough... being a 19 year old student myself I would be lost without my parents... 
Now to go even further on this sharon is sick... she has asthma... and the worst kind of asthma... a few years ago I myself had asthma (although its pretty much gone now). I remember even If I had a cough attack or shortage of breath my parents would always be there. In sharon's case... she's really sick, she can't handle the slightest stress, yet she has so many responsibilities with the dance team and all... and, theres no parental figure checking in on her, taking care of her, or even supporting her mentally... yes her friends are there... but not always...
simmi is an extremely sweet best friend to sharon, but she can't be there 24/7... 
rey: the guy sharon considered her best friend and like a brother.. he hasn't even checked in on her in months... he's never had a heart to heart with her about her health and how shes generally  feeling since she returned... and this lack of her best friend is really hurting her on the inside...
swayam... the amazing swayam.. that poor boy would probably do whatever he can to make sharon happy but theres so much baggage in their relationship... if he tries to be with her all that drama comes up... so instead of stressing her out he keeps the distance (which is amazing in its own way)

So there we have it... all these important relations in sharons life and no one is there for her (or in swayams case for reasons cant fully be with her)...  
This is just what I think as I'm kind of in a situation like sharon.. I'm always sick these days and have alot of stress on me related to studies ... I have people around me but no one is fully aware (just like in sharons case) so I thought of giving my POV and analysis on sharon... 
Please share your thoughts...Big smileBig smile

Edited by SilentPoet - 01 April 2013 at 10:23pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7bumblebeelunakria_reyd3tanharockksnikitha_sriddzyeevenusrockzmohitmohanty19Saee.Tshaanswayam_Deepika_Anomic_lonerlike.a.boss_bellaSwan_yasriabhilasha_dreamtannuluvshreyasi28BeulaSwaRonswaronswaronswathi_swaron..Suhana..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon's Loneliness" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Wow amazing one dear Clap
After reading u r post I felt very sad for Sharon ya your pov is true

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 02 April 2013 at 1:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentPoet

mohitmohanty19

mohitmohanty19

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
AWSM POST..Smile..DEAR...REALLY SHARON  BAHUT HIMMATWALI HAI...Cry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentPoet_bellaSwan_

-spongy-

IF-Stunnerz

-spongy-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
amazing.. post...
really loved it..
ffeeling ad for sharon...

SilentPoet

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
its a bang on post..i had got tears...you are right...she is left all alone..the time she needs a constant support she is left all alone..She is doing so much for the team for everyone risking her health...you are right abt the parental support part...she needs her parents support...but she is helpless...She needs her BFF to be there for her...but he is totally disconnected from her...their equation changed to another condition...

Swayam..i wish he was there for her all the time...he fears things will in turn stress her if he is being with Sharon all the time...i wish their this helpless condition change...for their betterment... for sharon's betterment...wnat to see Shaorn happy...she is carrying so much in her heart but she is bearing it all without letting things affect her...

SilentPoet

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
you are one of the brilliant writer on swaron...do write more its pleasure to read your posts... 

SilentPoet

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks for your amazing replies guysBig smileBig smile its so sad to see sharon like this... i honestly do hope the cvs find a way to bring support back into her life... in the form of her bff or her and swayams problems ending so that they can be there for each other constantlySmile

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

you are one of the brilliant writer on swaron...do write more its pleasure to read your posts... 

thnk u so much!! and i definetly will... i love writing about swaronSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top