Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Su...

thanks for the ranking journey post...i had goosebumps reading it[[though i joined the forum very late]...

now its time for the bollywood ranking...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blueballoon

yes dear.. it feels good!

i still feel the sting, when people in IPK forum used to ask, where was your star in IF ranking before?  he wasnt popular actor etc etc...! his crime, he did a sony show, with decent trp(specially nowπŸ˜‰), n had was even nominated for awards...! but who cares ? all were busy taunting, whats his position in IF, n how small his forum was!   now everune might understand, what it feels to have the biggest forum, but everytime it makes you want to never log in... n that when, 2 years later also, we cherish a small, cute forum...!

how many acknowledged the unpopular actor for his BHPH, where his show earned the base for sony in fiction category with 1.5 trps back then, with no IF popularityπŸ˜ƒ

@Jachu - there was absolutely nobody in that forum in June who knew Barun and I am really quite tickled to see those people who thrashed him even BEFORE he began IPK, give a wonderful leniency to a male newbie on a new SONY show.

If you weren't part of the IPK forum or part of IF even before IF, you have no clue how 2nd tier Barun and his fans were made to feel.  It is no cakewalk to be his fan now, given he is probably the most ruthlessly bashed actor on this site, but back then, people were not even willing to give him or his fans the time of day, for that matter even give ASR because he was played by Barun, any significance.

And my dear Sobtians, it was a quiet struggle in that forum for Barun.  It was a struggle for him to be relevant since he was the lesser known of the leads and it was a struggle for his fans later because he outshone all his critics and slowly made IPK the story about ASR and his changing heart.

BHPH was the first show in SONY's line up ever to make a dent in primetime after JJKN and it was that little show that paved the way for SONY to have SBS (I still remember them pushing that show on BHPH during diwali) and BALH and the next slew.  

There is a history about Barun.  No amount of bashing can erase it.
Puja.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaayyy Dubai play is soon!!πŸ₯³ Above anything, I'm just glad that this man will FINALLY be acting again. It'll be a pleasant change & I'm excited to see how he performs in front of a live audience. I know he's a perfect actor without the "great" direction, "stunning" visuals, and "moving" BG scores - but I want him to prove it to those wonderful critics of hisπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Is it confirmed that he will actually be acting? πŸ˜ƒ I heard he will only be narrating. 

But then again, even his voice has a great deal of substance... so even if he is just narrating, I'm sure his critics will still be blown away! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Puja..

Yaayyy Dubai play is soon!!πŸ₯³ Above anything, I'm just glad that this man will FINALLY be acting again. It'll be a pleasant change & I'm excited to see how he performs in front of a live audience. I know he's a perfect actor without the "great" direction, "stunning" visuals, and "moving" BG scores - but I want him to prove it to those wonderful critics of hisπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Puja.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

Is it confirmed that he will actually be acting? πŸ˜ƒ I heard he will only be narrating. 

But then again, even his voice has a great deal of substance... so even if he is just narrating, I'm sure his critics will still be blown away! πŸ˜†

Awww... well that's no fun. I hope he has an actual role in the play.
But beggars can't be choosers so I'll take it!!πŸ˜† I'm happy with anything remotely related to Barun.
Can't wait to see this man on-screen though. The lack of powerful screen-presence is slowly killing me and the entire entertainment industry.

Puja.. thumbnail
just an edit😳
Edited by Puja.. - 11 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Any normal person would think time without IPK would heal the wounds, 

lekin yaha pe toh BILKUL ulta hi ho raha hai! 

As time passes, I miss IPK, rabba ve and Barun's face on my TV even more than I did when the show went off. πŸ˜†

ALSO: On a side note, since I'm totally new on this FC, would someone mind telling me what cannot be talked about here? πŸ˜† Just so I know.

I know all the threads on the forum have restrictions... on some you shouldn't talk about IPK, in others his movies and in some his costars. I just don't want to mess up here and bring up conversation which isn't allowed. πŸ˜Š Thanks in advance! 

Originally posted by: Puja..

Awww... well that's no fun. I hope he has an actual role in the play.
But beggars can't be choosers so I'll take it!!πŸ˜† I'm happy with anything remotely related to Barun.
Can't wait to see this man on-screen though. The lack of powerful screen-presence is slowly killing me and the entire entertainment industry.

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
@aamir18 - I will answer for Su. You may discuss anything and everything about Barun, from ford figo ads to movies to madmidaas to mqe to mitali. But, discussion about Barun's personal life is prohibited because it is not our business.
aamir18 thumbnail
Thank you for the response dear! 😊

Originally posted by: momma1128

@aamir18 - I will answer for Su. You may discuss anything and everything about Barun, from ford figo ads to movies to madmidaas to mqe to mitali. But, discussion about Barun's personal life is prohibited because it is not our business.

momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

Thank you for the response dear! 😊

You are welcome and I meant speak for Chamkilli, sorry, Su did the last CFC and she is admin of this current one. Oops.