Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbaroda

It's a competition and that is her way of dealing with it. the problem I have with her cooking is her hygiene. During the task of making khandvi she scratched her hair with both hands and then went back to rolling the khandvi. The next task she wiped her forehead with her right hand. I wonder how are the judges able to eat her food.

Eewww!  Good point Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8hamzanuhaShahZur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complaint about Doyal (Page 4)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Doyal is over powering and agree with her trolley obsession 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by bbaroda

It's a competition and that is her way of dealing with it. the problem I have with her cooking is her hygiene. During the task of making khandvi she scratched her hair with both hands and then went back to rolling the khandvi. The next task she wiped her forehead with her right hand. I wonder how are the judges able to eat her food.

Eewww!  Good point Confused

Omy God !!! that is grossDead  yes her hair should be tied back during cooking 

hamzanuha

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

I ve a totally different complaint. I hope ppl dont find my comment offensive Confused

I just hate the way she keeps scratching her head when the judges ask her something & then again resume her cooking. I find it GROSS! I also find her too loud & her celebrations a little artificial!

Of course this is my personal opinion & i hope i dint hurt any1 by this!

I agree with you. 

hamzanuha

lizman

lizman

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I agree 100%.
She jumps around like a 5 year old and acts like the puppet in 'jack in the box'.

I don't actually mind her but she really is very annoying and acts all coy around the judges.

hamzanuha

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah something needs to be done about the hygiene bit. When you watch Masterchef Australia, the contestants look like real chefs, with the hair tied back, chef jacket, apron, head gear and hardly any jewelry. My husband works as a chef and he cant even wear his wedding band so he has to wear it as a pendant in his chain which has to be tucked inside the chef jacket. I understand in India, the ladies have to wear a mangal sutra if they are married but surely they can minimize on the accessories cant they ? Or maybe Im expecting too much but the female contestants dont look like they are competing for Masterchef. Or maybe Ive watched too many Masterchef Australia seasons. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-hamzanuhaShahZur

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
But I dont have a problem with Doyal's disposition though. If shes super chirpy and bubbly and exuberant so be it. Smile Half the contestants here in Australia are like that anyways. LOL

hamzanuha

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yaar...things must be going back if they are not used!!!

For contest, its risky..and fear of elimination...

Master Chef allowing them to take whatever they want...
eventhough she takes, does not use them all...

Its better to be on safe side...its competition.

In real life..u will have decided menu and ingredients...

hamzanuha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.