Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode when the contestants were limited to just 6 ingredients I immediately thought of the complaint hereThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_hunnybunch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complaint about Doyal (Page 3)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I noticed her irritating even from the very first episode. I mean there should be a limit to everything.

@BullsEye777; Even I thought the same thingLOL

hamzanuhaBullsEye777

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@ BullsEye & honeybunch - I told my daughter that Doyal should've been in this challenge Evil Smile & if she was she would've fainted ROFL

hunnybunchBullsEye777

saaaramjee

Groupbie

saaaramjee

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
my only problem with doyal is that she seems quite unhygienic...on monday's episode, she was sweating, wiping her sweat with her bare hands and then start cooking with the same dirty hands..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

@ BullsEye & honeybunch - I told my daughter that Doyal should've been in this challenge Evil Smile & if she was she would've fainted ROFL

Same pinch.. I also thought 'Doyal bach gayi'LOL

Edited by BullsEye777 - 04 April 2013 at 10:46am

hamzanuhahunnybunch

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaramjee

my only problem with doyal is that she seems quite unhygienic...on monday's episode, she was sweating, wiping her sweat with her bare hands and then start cooking with the same dirty hands..

Yuck, is that so?
This is not done.  On one hand, they say they are celebrating World Health Day, on the other they don't object bad hygiene. It is not done. Is there any medium to convey this msg to the makers of the show?

saaaramjeehamzanuha

bbaroda

bbaroda

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
It's a competition and that is her way of dealing with it. the problem I have with her cooking is her hygiene. During the task of making khandvi she scratched her hair with both hands and then went back to rolling the khandvi. The next task she wiped her forehead with her right hand. I wonder how are the judges able to eat her food.

Angels11hamzanuha

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I don't really care for her as a contestant...nor do I condone wastage of food...but evey contestant is given equal time and can pick up as much as they want in that time so...what can you do? Confused

Edited by ummesulaiman - 04 April 2013 at 8:30pm

arhi_12345hamzanuha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.