India-Forums

Complaint about Doyal

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Since last week, I've started watching MC as my kids' exams were on. Since the team challenge ep, I've noticed that Doyal gets ingredients in excess, well beyond what she'll be making. It's like if one idea flops, she has another option, if that too flops then there's yet another option. Like in the team challenge, she had 4-5 baskets full to overflowing. I mean, it was ridiculous!

Does she always do this?

I think there should be a restriction on how much a contestant can load up. A couple of extra ingredients are ok, but not the entire supermarket in one person's basket. Agreed, it's smart of her to think of contingencies which the others have not caught on to. Still it's ridiculous!

Do you agree or do you think Doyal is right to take advantage of the 2 minute access to the pantry?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicssabatahir_QueenBee_kalyani_shiva-Alinaa-frozen.devilirene_cArHiLover-xShahZurheerhoney-allizwell-ajaved-Priya-

kalyani_shiva Coolbie
kalyani_shiva
kalyani_shiva

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Agree with each & every word written by youWinkSmile.
I think Doyal has a problem & seems always confusedConfused when team challenges comes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturihamzanuha

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Oh, I thought her name was Koyal.. I like her the least anyway, she is too irritating and gets unnecessary footage. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturikrutiv100irene_chamzanuha

Jodubai Goldie
Jodubai
Jodubai

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I agree Doyal takes too much of unnecessary stuff, as back up options, but doesn't see that it would be wasted or not needed. In Yesterday's episode when she used black rice, & was told that it would take longer, she decided to dump that & get white rice, that was something that could be avoided.
Masterchef should not show how to prepare food but also that it should not be wasted.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmaRvics-Inferno-Redrose07hamzanuhahunnybunchBullsEye777

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

I agree Doyal takes too much of unnecessary stuff, as back up options, but doesn't see that it would be wasted or not needed. In Yesterday's episode when she used black rice, & was told that it would take longer, she decided to dump that & get white rice, that was something that could be avoided.
Masterchef should not show how to prepare food but also that it should not be wasted.

We've never been shown if they do or don't use the entire stuff they procure. In fact, the recipes too are not entirely their brainchild. Last year, chef Ajay had stated that they guide the contestants on how make dishes from the ingredients selected or acc. to the challenge given. 

Then on what basis are the judges judging, when they themselves are helping the contestants.

Will try to find that quote from Chef Ajay (seriously miss him)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivairene_csegad-allizwell-Fatima_QBullsEye777

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Judges r giving so much importance to Doyal

They give 2 mts to get theirs stuff doyal take so many things in that 2 mts.

Agree judges should not say anything when they r cooking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-hamzanuha-Priya-

Redrose07 IF-Dazzler
Redrose07
Redrose07

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
agree wid u
-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I agree that she is confused and takes lots of stuff as back up. I don't think it is bad or something, coz this is a competition, and it is always good to have a back up. They were all given 2 min, n she picked up all in that time, so it it fair. I don't think there should be restriction as such.

I am strictly against waste of food. I believe they would not throw away the excess items contestants had picked, so it's cool.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

funalwaysraj-avinkalyani_shivahamzanuhadivyasn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index