(01 April Epi) Black Holi - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: That's very interesting comparison between Gayatri and Radha. . And you are so right. Why are we at Radha's back all the time? Gayatri was doing the same thing, in a much more incorrect manner. In fact after that initial slap, Radha kept herself in the background as she saw Gayatri take over. Once Gayatri had assumed her rightful position, Radha's say and position were nullified.

Yesterday's beating of Aakash was very clearly a case of desperate situation calling  for desperate measures. At that point of time that was only course of action she could think of that would stop Aakash from becoming a father beater.
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

very nice view

Thank you.😊
Originally posted by InduG64

Thanks Zet.

You know, I do agree that Aakash is hitting the rock bottom with each provocative act of his now. Once again he hit a new low there when he was about to hit an older man...forget that he is the father who refuses to acknowledge him. The genes of this uncontrollable anger is definitely from SP. Even Yash has it. However, with Yash it is always within the limits of decency because of the calming influences surrounding him. With Aakash it is opposite...the raging storm in his insides equals that of outside as he is always fighting his environs. He needs talking to...the parent to child one. The parents have to find the key to his good senses.

Anytime Love! 🤗...I hear those Scindia men and their inner beast but like you said Yash has the upper hand because of his surroundings plus he has the love of a pure soul like Aarti who could tamed the beast whereas Aakash fought with everyone who sincerely wanted to help him and handed himself over to a very cruel intentional woman his wife ðŸ˜” But then again Aakash is gonna keep on fighting until his parents take the reigns and try to mend his broken heart (hope I made sense) ðŸ¤”