Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

selfish parents Sacrificing Daughters happiness ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
So Fulfilling your own Dreams By Sacrificing a girls happiness ? 

I LOVED the starting of the episode <3 ! this is why i Say Soham n Bani Love story is So Pure n so Real n beautiful man <3 ! he shared Rano's Story with her ! but also was scared cuz he was scared for her ! knowing how innocent she is and how much this will hurt her n will be traumatized! as some how she still have a heart of kid <3 ! 

what I loved n was a sigh of relief for me ! Because yesterday I read a post by Angel Jot where she mentioned in sikh Punjab, girl n guy from Same village Can't Get married as they r same as Brother n Sisters :S !? even tho i found it weird ! but can't Question this ! every religious ! their own Rule n 1 should respect ! and Believe me ! since thn i was praying CVs Clear it ! that Soham n bani r NOT from same village n YAAAY ! in todays epi itself it was clear he n Rano are NOT from this village! which means My Soham/Bani can be together <3 

What I loved was how she broke down :'( ! n how he wanted to Console her ! put his hand on her shoulder n let her know he is there for her :'( ! but he stopped :'( ! this is the 2nd time <3 !! 2nd time he is letting her Know He is there for her ! n for that he doesn't have to prove with physical Feel by Heart <3 ! 

today was a hint ! what ever Bani will Face n go thru ! soham will be there for her n will protect her <3 

2nd Scene That I loved <3 As always Rajji n Bani <3 ! these 2 sisters bonding is SO special <3 so unique ! <3 Despite all the Odds n problems their Relation just gets stronger n better <3 My heart was so heavy :'( ! on verge to Cry when she was telling Rajji the Story of Rano ! n how she is scared if this happens to her :'( ! 'Mujhe Rano Ji Jaisa Nahi Banna :'( ' Seriously this scene was so emotional :'( ! her pain n Fear was so clear :'( ! 

I love How soham is thinking Practically ! he does Not want to just ruin a girls life ! but Wants to make Sure he stands to the guys r Family is looking for her <3 !! 

Now coming to My Title :'( ! Seriously !IM HATING how Selfish Bani's Mother is ! what is dreaming is NOT for bani's happiness but her Lost dream :'( ! she is Trying to fulfill her lost dream by Sacrificing HER DAUGHTERS happiness :'( ! exactly What Rano's Parents did to her :'( !! Im hating bani's Mother :'( !! Yes i am :'( 

Awesome Episode and Precap Broke my heart :'( ! n u could see Soham's Paiin in his eyes hearing about her Rishta :'( 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran114gapgirlstellaabeingloved-Swetha-Angel-Jot.-Fivr-iqbalsloverwestindianNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "selfish parents Sacrificing Daughters happiness ?" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
well said Manal...loved SohNi scenes...n comin to Desho,gosh shes JUST OBSESSED with her NRI dream soo much tht SHE LITERALLY dnt c nythin infront of tht..

Unlik Rano,Bani WILL HAVE Soham by her side..But still it aches to c SohNi bein separated coz of greedy dreams of Desho..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hate her mom. Really...

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I agree Manal. I'm really loving the show so far, and all too often it happens where daughters futures/happiness are all traded for a NRI groom.

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
such a good post...

I feel that Bani's mum is always envying other's happiness, but does not realize that in her simpler life, she actually has it better and that all this riches & leisure she dreams of is not necessarily a better life...

Praying that Bani does not end up like Rano...

Simran114

Simran114

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

what I loved n was a sigh of relief for me ! Because yesterday I read a post by Angel Jot where she mentioned in sikh Punjab, girl n guy from Same village Can't Get married as they r same as Brother n Sisters :S !? even tho i found it weird ! but can't Question this ! every religious ! their own Rule n 1 should respect !

I actually thought that was more of a culture thing and has nothing to do with religion. From my understanding, boys and girls from the same village grow up together and are thought to share a somewhat of a sibling type of relationship. And usually the smaller the village the more likely you have similar ancestry and may share a  great (great..) grandparent. So in some cases it may be a little awkward marrying someone from the same village, but once again this is just my opinion and others may see this circumstance from a different point of view.

Bani's mom: She's stuck in this delusional world of "what if's" and doesn't seem to understand everything that can go wrong. In her mind , she believes she's doing this for the betterment of her children and like any parent she wants what is best for them. But she isn't taking any precautions and has just been swept up in the idea of an NRI proposal for Bani. What I find frustrating is that no one, except for Bani's sister has brought up the issue of NRI frauds to Bani's mom. Bringing up the issue seriously and even sharing Rano's story with Bani's mom would open up her eyes and at the very least she would exercise precaution in her search. But I do agree that Bani's mom has been blinded by her own dreams and therefore has not asked Bani what she truly wants. And I'm really not liking her projecting her dreams onto Bani and making Bani feel like its her job to fulfill those dreams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

kays

kays

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I fell really sorry for bani because of her mother. I live in Canada and letmetell you it's not easy. Specially if you are immigrant (like myself). If you are well educated, you might be bit better off but not by much. Even foreign trained (specially  from India) doctors end up driving taxi for a living. 

But of course it's not all that bleak,kismat ki khel hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirlCyberpsychooo

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Agree... Nice Post...
I feel a bit bad for her

Edited by stellaa - 04 April 2013 at 9:24am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.