Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

MERE ABBU: Epi Apr 1

Hi everyone,

Today's episode highlighted two contrasting parent-child relationships.

Asad-Rashid: Although Asad wasn't physically present in the episode; his presence was felt through Zoya and Rashid.  Both of them are close to his heart but standing outside a self-erected wall. In Zoya's case, some cracks have appeared in this wall through which a few rays of sunlight have managed to seep in, but in Rashid's case, the wall has been reinforced with more concrete and mortar after the Gudiya factory case.

Rashid is one lonely soul. Of course, we all hold him responsible for his plight but we don't know the full story behind his abandonment of his first family.

"Jo insaan zindagi bhar qaid raha ho, wo kachehri ki sazaa ka kya rihaa hoga?" A very poignant question from a man who traded his life for the protection of his loved ones (at least that's what I believe.) At this stage, Rashid would probably give up all his fame and affluence just to hear the word "abbu' from Asad's mouth. Asad, of course, is not ready to say "abbu' let alone accept Rashid as someone close to his family. 

Shireen, the other woman in this equation seems to have resigned to her fate of being the outsider, the perpetual other woman in the Dilshaad-Rashid love story. This is the strength of true love. 'Saath nahin hain, lekin judaa bhi tho nahin hai,' is so true about Dilshaad-Rashid love story.

Can't wait for the day when Asad will accept his dad wholeheartedly and address him as 'abbu.' I guess that will take a while.

Zoya-Ghafoor: Just as Rashid has yearned for Asad to call him 'abbu,' Zoya has yearned all her life to find her dad and address him as 'abbu.' She knows her mother is dead. Abbu is her only hope, her only connection with her existence, her identity. She has spent months in India, suffered numerous accidents, mishaps, has been humiliated by others, but it's her quest for her 'abbu,' that has kept her going. She was really hopeful today but unfortunately, Tanveer's new game has ruined her chances of finding her abbu. The scene where Ghafoor's car passes hers was very well shot and very symbolic of their relationship right now- 'paas hain lekin judaa hain.' Their paths will cross on many occasions, but when will they actually meet as father and daughter is still unknown. Zoya's abbu is her weakness. Any news of her abbu stirs a lot of emotions in her. She gets really anxious and in that process has a tendency to trust anyone who shows a little interest in helping her out. That's why, she trusted Tanveer as a friend today, but little does she know that Tanveer is taking her for a ride for her own benefit.

Other Observations today:

Ayaan-Humeira-Nikhat- Their scenes were very emotional and well portrayed. Thank God for Nikhat. Now the ball is in Ayaan's court. Like a typical man, he refuses to believe in the unsaid language of love. Will Ayaan confront Humeira tomorrow or will he think it's Razia and Humeira's plan to trap him? Anything is possible with hotheaded Ayaan.

New Tanveer: Mashallah! She fits the 'billo rani' tag to a T. She has the screen presence and the looks of a vamp. The old Tanveer just didn't cut it in the facial expression department for me. This new Tanveer is definitely going to give Razia a run for the money.

BTW, I have a question. Is Tanveer 33 years old? She mentioned that she left their neighborhood when she was 13 and Asad had mentioned he met Tanveer after 20 years!!! A blooper or my misunderstanding?

Tanveer-Zoya convo in car: Was it me or did I feel that Zoya was trying to judge Tanveer's feelings for Asad when she probed her about 'bachpan ka pyaar.' She looked at Tanveer intently when she asked 'waise real life mein aisa nahin hota na?" It was an expectant question. She was hoping Tanveer would say- arre nahin Zoya, aisa kuch nahin hai Jammy aur mere beech.'

Prediction:

Will Tanveer announce that Zoya's abbu is dead? Asad will try to explain this to her (today's precap) but Zoya won't believe it. We will probably have the cake scene and AsYa scene tomorrow.

Even though KSG was not there today, I loved today's episode as the story has moved ahead quite a bit. 

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESfluffy21patelpr4Meena1428Starshinavm17t1234CrazyPatel1ms.ObseSSeDqhidCuriousmindMeaningfulfarha15fee-feeRMamsabsk1cyrinezam123ritukaprithvijaswJULIELhsvsbhavnahmtvbug2011_vineeta_Monizasophie420princessjojoNoe123kaussarNishitaraoShell16rendezvousvinmeow23zainaliya-12sam.Arpimugfandauntless.maankigeet4evergieekankabhorMisZoobieDoobieviya.mallik4evas120Peeves...vidhi..neenabinuNithiya95delena90simran45rabzonedgesumaiya14DreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Abbu: Epi Apr 1" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainaliya-12

IF-Rockerz

zainaliya-12

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Lovely post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I agree the story has moved ahead. I dont understand why others dont see that. Maybe cause they're so focused on catching a glimpse of Asad. 
New Tanveer is great. Yes she doesn't look as young as the old one but. The dialogue delivery and the look. She has it no doubt. All of a sudden everyone wants the old Tanveer back Confused
Anyway. I dont have much to say today other than...Excellent post as usual. Loved it Smile
Oh and Thank God for Nikhat. But i dont think Ayaan is going to do anything about Humeria's feelings towards him. He'll probably stay in denial. 

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Very nice post...

bheegi

Meaningful

Meaningful

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Even though i am not interested in and do not want to watch Rashid - Dilshad (and Asad) track at all, i predict the following in future.

They are building up the story in such a way that, zoya - siddique's truth and confrontation will all happen in front of asad's eyes. and he will witness all reactions from zoya then and later on. Then rashid's secrets will be out, and asad will have realization that life cannot be wasted in hatred no matter how big a person's mistake is. And the family will unite. In this process, asya will fall even more in love with each other.

Loved zoya - tanveer conversation in car. Zoya is behaving maturely (and a bit sneaky like a mini billo rani) when asking those questions to tanveer. 

I have very little hopes in regards to ayaan expect the fact that their pair looks cute and fresh

Edited by Meaningful - 01 April 2013 at 5:24pm

bheegi

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post! 
The new Tanveer definitely fits "Billo Rani." And I'm so glad Nikhat told clueless Ayaan the obvious. 
And about Tanveers age, I think it's a blooper; cause Asad if they are meeting after 20 years; then how could she see Rashid and Dilshad break up, when it happened 17years ago. 
~Sophie :)

Edited by sophie420 - 01 April 2013 at 5:31pm

bheegi

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I really like how you described Zoya & Her fathers relationship.
Ayaan comes face to face with reality but I don't think he will confront so soon unless it is intended for Humera to distance herself from Ayaan- opening a door to Ayaan-Zoya-Asad triangle

bheegi

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Bheegi, Tanveer is probably 26-27 (given that Asad is 27).

The 20 year comment by KSG and Nisha in SBS is merely speculation on their part.

It's actually quite interesting that they were good friends during adolescence. I wonder if Asad had a crush on her (or vice versa) at some point during that time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinbheegi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top