Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

luv_ansh

luv_ansh

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

hey everyone!!!

first of all this post is not meant to bash anyone .. its just a point of view ...

i just wanted to tell you all that i was shattered when i came to know that my  anandi is getting replaced and i could no longer be able to watch her as my sweet anandi...

i decided to stay away from the bv and never watch it again ever in life... lekin i was so addicted to my ansh that i couldnt resist myself from  watchin online last  week episodes ...

i m sorry to say but i really could not connect to the anandi i have known for the past 4.5 years...and mind you it has nothing to do with the looks of new anandi ...but its just that anandi used to be my idol and i had seen , infact somewhat  felt her pain , cried in her sorrows, laughed when she laughed ...it was like something that whenever i used to watch anandi i always felt that she is someone  very close, very dear  to me...

but now, i felt nothing like that with new anandi..

ever since jagiya cheated on anandi and shiv enterd  , i always wanted to see the anandi getting the true prince charming of her life and falling in love again and  she did get her prince charming in shiv and i m really happy for that...

i always wanted my bubbly, cute, sweet anandi back and  wanted jagiya to suffer and feel the pain that anandi went through. i wanted jagiya to witness the romance of anandi shiv and get jealous...i wanted anandi to thank her mother for giving her husband like shiv . i wanted anandi to be succesful in her life.. may join politics or something...

i know that all these stuff is happening in anandi's life but somehow i couldnt connect to it the way i used to..it felt as if all these scenes have lost its meaning...

I just wanted to quote few examples to justify my point:

when anandi's mother died I felt her pain and myself cried when she broke down..i could clearly feel her pain '

when shiv refused to marry anandi , and anandi blurted out her pain in front of everyone that how everyone thinks she is a kathputli and not a jeeta jagta hua insaan , i cried for her , for the pain she went through.. it was as if all past 4 years flashed instantly in front of my eyes and could easily feel what she must have or is presently going through ...

during haldi ceremony anandi luked so cute...her smile took my heart away'it seemed so real ... the happiness  and tears on seeing your mother in front of you after so many days and that too on the most auspicious day of your life was well depicted in anandi's eyes... ...a little mischiveous tear filled smile when gulli put haldi on her...she seemed so  happy, so content that finally she is getting everything in her life she had ever deserved by marrying the most wonderful man in the world... her eyes  were clearly depicting that there is not a single doubt in her mindr .. she was absolutely sure that now her future is no more  insecure... she would be from now on leading a content life full of love, respect...

earlier mujhe gussa bhi ata tha on anandi when she used to do care about jagiya even after he destroyed her lifeAND  felt like telling her that she should move on with shiv and be happy and not to care about that jug head. This shows my attachment towards anandi's character and how much I cared about her happiness..'

when anandi realised her love for shiv and was talking to his photo on swing ' i fell in love with anandi again in that scene ,the expressions were so beautiful, subtle yet powerful.. the eyes were speaking itself... she was looking so pretty and her expressions seemed so realistic as if she herself is content and happy that finally anandi has fallen in love...the whole scene touched my heart so much...aise lag rahe tha ki main anandi se jake puchu ki " kaha thi tum ab tak... kaha thi tumahari ye pyari si chulbuli si muskaani" because i had never ever seen this side of anandi... i have never felt like this for any character on tv the way i was feeling about anandi ..aise lag raha tha ki pyaar use nahi mujhe hua hai ...uske chehre pe ek peaceful smile thi jo maine aj tak nahi dekhi and i felt so happy for her...,

but now when anandi confessed her love it felt like some stranger confessing not my anandi..

or in hospital when anandi tripped and shiv held on to her , and jagia watched anandi in shiv's arm, I felt so happy that finally jagia is getting what he deseves...lekin ab I feel nothing like that .. like when today or on Saturday jagiya got jealous seeing ansh together or romancing, I didn't feel the same way that I used to feel when I saw jagiya in pain.. infact mujhe pata nahi kyun jagiya par hi taras aya and honestly aisa pehli baar hua hai that I felt bad for jagiya'

ya phir when sumitra anandi convo was going on today, and ananadi hugged sumi, I didn't feel any emotions attached to that'I could nt felt  like the way I felt during sumitra- anandi convo the night  before wedding of ansh'it was such an emotional convo  I don't know why but today it  seemed so forced '

even when pratyusha entered bv mujhe tab bhi koi disconnection nahi feel hua tha in the character of anandi.. anandi mujhe kabhi bhi alag nahi lagi ..and whenever some flashbacks of choti anandi was shown I always could relate to it and never felt ki ye sab kuch avika ki anandi ne kiya hai ya pratyusha ki anandi ne.. both were inseparable for me'but somehow toral's anandi seems totally disconnected' I don't know if it is the mistake of director, writers but they really need to work hard to make people connect to new anandi'

these are just few examples I quoted.. as for other scenes  in red above  that  I wanted ,  I don't think ki I could ever be able to watch it kyunki now it feels ki its just the act and all the actors are just doing their job , there is no realism or emotional aspect to it'so for me balika vadhu doesn't exist anymore'

ps: I just wanted to express my opinion ,it is inly my  my thoughts and i didn't bash any actor for her looks or anything//'its just that anandi's character is not aneasy character to portray.. you have to feel her pain, her sorrow , you have to live that character. And its not everybody's cup of tea to do it perfectly but  I know that toral is working really  hard  and wish her all the best ..

so plz don't make this thread a war zone but a healthy discussion is most welcomed''..

Edited by luv_ansh - 01 April 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

SunitaSRKsriyajoss31Bubianamika84madhavirajsuhani77bonnie7the_RijsudhajoTenaknandinisharma6ansh..kirannnmmananhitamina92Teeyapussycatvibrajlifelessonsnya_ansari_M-A-N-U_loveanshPiyuu_SRKriya_ss9BlukittenMalikaaparnaumaDaltonismekermilindroseJaymaaServianaVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can't connect to anandi..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
When toral entered in bv as anandi I initially felt it was going to be okay.  She was competent in that aggressive mode of Manu savior.  But then after watching for a week I realized that she is very unidimensional in her acting and I started to turn away from her.  Somehow toral is very aloof she says her lines and smiles promptly on cue but no screen presence or chemistry with any members of bv.  Her smile now irritates me as I find it overused and over extended.  

In fact I think there is something going on in Bv directors head also.  Past week has been spent just trying to oversell toral as anandi even more so than when she entered.  I saw the last 5 minutes of epi today and in precap she is wearing red bridal wear and shiv anandi walk in like bride and groom.  I think the director is realizing that some viewers are not buying toral as anandi and so he is ramming her down peoples throats with brute force now.  

Edited by Saathfan - 01 April 2013 at 3:48pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

SunitaSRKsriyajoAnjujaganamika84cosmosuhani77sudhajoTenaknandinisharma6ansh..kirannnmmthe_RijTeeyalifelessonsnya_ansariMissesha_M-A-N-U_loveanshriya_ss9smekerJaymaaServianaVerboseG

Bubi

Groupbie

Bubi

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you in every sentence you wrote! This is no longer the same story that we enjoyed to watch, which is supported by UNICEF for themes engaged. Prats was the embodiment of Anandi with which we all are experiencing. I'm sorry that's all gone. No role in the series no longer has the same weight. Toral had to be aware in what she was getting into becouse she said that adores Balika Vadhu.
Now, that Balika Vadhu is gone!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sriyajoSunitaSRKluv_anshcosmoanamika84suhani77sudhajoTenaknandinisharma6the_Rijpussycatvibrajnya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshJaymaasmekerServianaVerboseG

luv_ansh

luv_ansh

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

When toral entered in bv as anandi I initially felt it was going to be okay.  She was competent in that aggressive mode of Manu savior.  But then after watching for a week I realized that she is very unidimensional in her acting and I started to turn away from her.  Somehow toral is very aloof she says her lines and smiles promptly on cue but no screen presence or chemistry with any members of bv.  Her smile now irritates me as I find it overused and over extended.  

In fact I think there is something going on in Bv directors head also.  Past week has been spent just trying to oversell toral as anandi even more so than when she entered.  I saw the last 5 minutes of epi today and in precap she is wearing red bridal wear and shiv anandi walk in like bride and groom.  I think the director is realizing that some viewers are not buying toral as anandi and so he is ramming her down peoples throats with brute force now.  
i  understand what you say...right now toral really needs to work hard as far as acting, facial expressions are concerned and may be she would improve in future but its just that anandi's character is completely dead for me forever

Edited by luv_ansh - 01 April 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosuhani77Tenaknandinisharma6pussycatvibrajriya_ss9smekerJaymaaVerboseG

luv_ansh

luv_ansh

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubi

I agree with you in every sentence you wrote! This is no longer the same story that we enjoyed to watch, which is supported by UNICEF for themes engaged. Prats was the embodiment of Anandi with which we all are experiencing. I'm sorry that's all gone. No role in the series no longer has the same weight. Toral had to be aware in what she was getting into becouse she said that adores Balika Vadhu.
Now, that Balika Vadhu is gone!
bold: very apt...for me character and actor cant be separated ..both are equally important to me.. and anandi to me means pratyusha only and vice versa..
if somebody would say that pratyusha also replaced avika then i must point out that it was a completely different scenario as show took a time leap and for grown up anandi definitely different face was required .. so pratyusha as anandi was completely acceptable to me.. still i could connect to her.. i dont know if it was the magic of writers, director's efforts or pratyusha's acting but her annadi was  inseparable to avika's anandi for me..
for eg.. when flshback of bullet scene was shown during jyoti's wedding scene or fb of green bangles  when shiv gifted her bangles in mandir, it felt natural and no disconnection was felt..it was as if avika's anandi has grown up as pratyusha's anandi but still pratyusha's face depicted all the pain that avika's anandi went through...
again just  my point of view...

Edited by luv_ansh - 01 April 2013 at 4:27pm

cosmosuhani77Tenakthe_Rijlifelessonsloveanshriya_ss9smekerJaymaaVerboseG

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
 all the actors are just doing their job , there is no realism or emotional aspect to it'so for me balika vadhu doesn't exist anymore

Totally agree wid those lines...even i felt da pain along wid anandi in many situations...i still remember i cried da whole episode when anandi came to kno about gauri being jagya's gf...on da roof she cried like hell n i imagined as if i was in dat situation n cried all along...but wats da point nw is we jus cannot accept that Toral-anandi suffered all that pain...coz derz no such pain in her face...even in happy moments prats-anandi maintained her suffer of her past on da face..we actually could feel dat...but nw anandi is like somebody else we r unable to connect da past wid dis new anandiDisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Edited by anitha3 - 01 April 2013 at 5:03pm

cosmoansh..kiranthe_RijTenakMisseshariya_ss9loveanshsmekermilindroseVerboseG

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

@bold Completely agree, just instead of some viewers I would put many viewersWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakriya_ss9smekermilindroseVerboseG

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Agree

For the first time I found myself fast forwarding scenes in BV.. Anandi does not hv that magic anymore, Toral may be a good actress but her fake smile is tiring me.. Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika84fastrackTenakpussycatMisseshanya_ansaririya_ss9smekerVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top