Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: newt2007

shyama has some dark secret too.

Yeah, she does..,I wonder what...
Did the person die, that is why she doesn't want her daughter wearing the anklet.
Originally posted by: Problem_Child

i like that we're seeing growth in character
with her standing up to bal nd everything

Yeah, with each passing episode, she is showing us more...
I guess there is more to her character, now she is revealing it because she is no longer mourning..

Balraj ignores Biji's words and walks to study room.

Nupur cries how papa can send her out for 7 days. Nandini consoles Nupur saying she can stay in college for 7 days. Papa will cool down soon

Pallavi enters with a doubt something going on between Biji and Nupur.

Meera packing. she finds a lighter and thinks about Ani's theory on marriage. Nandini comes. Meera informs about her leaving. Nandini hugs meera and cries. both has some emotional talks on inviting to Meera's place.

Balraj happy about Meera leaving. he tells he also knows about Biji knowing about Nupur.

I think Nandini will find out about Meera being pregnant with Ani baby.
And ask her the stay...
As she is carrying the house "HEIR"
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

watched today - and I am curious:

1. Why Nandani lied to Bjee about who she was talking to?

Shocked when

when Balraj said Nandani should only get sadness becuase her carelessness cost her the child. (he is sooo mean)

I think somehow that Ani is alive and hiding somewhere ..

Hi Sunita Dee...😃
Actually Nandini never talked to her dad & made it clear she should never called him..But she had to today..so she doesn't want anyone to...

Balraj is like that😡.., According the Nandini dad's will only her child can get the house, or else he will come back for his house...

I also think so... 

Mira is pregnant, so that mean the family still have "HEIR", Aniruddh have a son.
So there is still away Balraj can get the house.

Nandini is showing us her true personality day by day, but when she talked to her dad, at the end of the conversation she said she will stay here as long as he want, and or for his sake she is doing it...

These two dad have some sort of dark secret. 
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Amanda-

I think Nandini will find out about Meera being pregnant with Ani baby.
And ask her the stay...
As she is carrying the house "HEIR"

Balraj and nandini s dad  decided  Nandini and Ani  s son as HEIR of the house NOT only  ani s son with meera or anyone else . M s baby may be heir to  Balraj s property but not the house as it still belong to nandini s dad.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meera's baby can be heir to Balraj's property but can't take over the house. house belongs to nandini's baby.

now blaraj got heir to his property. that is why he stops Meera leaving the house. but will nandini allow meera to stay in that house. house belongs to nandini not balraj.

nandini doesn't seems to be care about balraj's property. but she is too much attached with the house.Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago

Meera's baby can be heir to Balraj's property but can't take over the house. house belongs to nandini's baby.

now blaraj got heir to his property. that is why he stops Meera leaving the house. but will nandini allow meera to stay in that house. house belongs to nandini not balraj.

nandini doesn't seems to be care about balraj's property. but she is too much attached with the house.

@BOLD: I totally agreed with you there...
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

watched today - and I am curious:

1. Why Nandani lied to Bjee about who she was talking to?

Shocked when

when Balraj said Nandani should only get sadness becuase her carelessness cost her the child. (he is sooo mean)

I think somehow that Ani is alive and hiding somewhere ..

i know am wondering whether he is alive or not too
hw he die still a mystery maybe zee will do a coming bk to life lost memory track or something
bt i think in my opinion Ani should remain dead
the whole concept of the story is about how these two girl's meet after his death and realize tht the man they thought they knew was completely different with lies and secrets.Hw they fight Ani dad as he try to destroy their lives.Looking at it from this point the track can go many ways.

Now if Ani was to say alive,how would the cv's continue from there i mean
he would have to explain to his wife and meera the truth ,how he cheated them
he probably would give a sad story about hw he made a mistake
Then wouldn't he have to choose one of them
Meera or Nand nd hw would this help their relationship
i mean if u saw the man u thought was dead came bk alive and told u he's leaving u for his wife and he's sry for about just practically ruining your life.And as a wife would u be able to forgive ur husband and accept him after he had an affair ruining ur marriage and another girl'd life
i mean its just my POV 
i think Ani should stay dead
Edited by Problem_Child - 11 years ago
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy:

lots of interesting points guys - this is a good show keeps us guessing - definitely not your typical saas bahu thing.