India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How Arman is MOTIVATED????

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Well as per my view, someone or anyone is always motivated to do something good or bad. I mean wht made Arman to be a goody goody guy suddenly???  There has to be something that motivates him to be like tht. For example, if he is in LOV with Jassi then I can say that its her lov that motivate him to change, or he deeply realize his mistakes ( I don't see anything like this on this show) or other factors. . They are showing as if some fairy GODMOTHER came and gives Arman a wish to be a Good guy. As I am not seeing any motivational things here, I guess he has sometime very black things going on his mind behind tht goody face.

May be he is up to something, then later Jassi find out and then she does tht makeover thing for which whole the world is waiting for more then a year now. Wht say guys?? Do u have any idea why he suddenly changed??? Arre  plz Arman fans don't jump at me, I am just saying wht I am seeing on the show. I don't see any motives rite now other then Arman's another game to get Jassi back from Purab arms to his so as to get both Gulmohor and Kohinoor.

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged
What motivated Armaan is finding out that Tony and Diya are winding up the show in 4-5 months. Since this did not give him enough time for gradual conversion, he went in for a short circuit, like being put in a washing machine and coming out all clean and shiny.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Arti..... LOL.... Too funny!!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:08am | IP Logged
LOLarti.....

Armaan's motivation is that Jassi uske haath se niklee ja rahee hai....that served as a wakeup call for him.....Wink

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
ArtiLOLLOL...that was too good !
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hey kanchi..what you said is really true..im aslo feeling the same thing..all of sudden armaan suri...i mean armaan suri..jassi's boss is shown reforming..tats is undigestible n unreal..its not hard to see the cunningness in his eyes while he was talking to raj that jassi won't leave gulmohar..i dont believe n 10000000% sure that this guy will never reform..can't say after he'll see jassi turned into hot babe he might loose his sense (which he doesn't have). but i strongly feel that everything that is happening in the show these days (meenakshi) is all cause of armaan's plan to ruin p n j's marriage..

I just want to jassi to end up with purab..true love should always win ..

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by artijain

What motivated Armaan is finding out that Tony and Diya are winding up the show in 4-5 months. Since this did not give him enough time for gradual conversion, he went in for a short circuit, like being put in a washing machine and coming out all clean and shiny.

I pity the washing machine. LOL

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
lolz mystica LOL

I see harry potter has you sitting on his broom again Wink nice avatar~

Go to top