Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
omggg m gonna faint n rofling since THIS DAMN DIFF SHOW WILL B START Big smile Big smile Big smileomggg GAURAV N SUKKU R GONNA B ROKKK FOR SURE...THIS WILL B THE NEXT EPIC JODI SURLY...I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE 2ND PROMO... MY TUMMY IS PAINING FRM ROFLING SERIOUSLY...SUKKU JOLLY EMOS AHAHHAHA LOL SHE KILLED ME ALWAYS...MY PRINCESSHug

DAT SARI SEQUENCE HOW GURAV  WEAR HER N DAT MATKA SCENE Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming N THERE EXPRESSIONS IN WHOLE PROMOROFLROFL
wat will b wid us when the show will startEmbarrassed  promo r so much deadlyEvil Smile...see sabar ka fruit damn sweet hota haiClap Cool

22nd april come soon baby :D hayeee CANT WAIT...DAMN EXCITEDDancing

PS: YR DAMN sukku getting more n more pretty n beautiful day by day..hell grogeous n stunning..they both looking damn cute together... GODDDDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

PSS:CUTTEST N ADORABLE GAURAV N SUKKU Day Dreaming Hug

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 01 April 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80barki-Swetha-Nikhi.--Aaliyah--Queen_CleopetradestineyyyaathyaYukti_RatzholicxxAqeelahxx.Sukirticious.DestroyedInLoveamaiaAndromeda001shrutisweetyBirdieeFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OH MY GOD! WAT A PROMO :D *killed*" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Aaliyah--

Goldie

--Aaliyah--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Yup totally agree with you . EmbarrassedSo so so excited to watch the show .Big smile Man , they're so cute and adorable .Day Dreaming I totally was gone in a dreamland .Embarrassed They made me so insane . TongueThose expressions . .. oh what to say , mind-blasting .Wink And that matka and saree scene made me drool and laugh at the same time .Day DreamingLOL Yup I also say that they will be an epic jodi for sure .Big smile We're so so so gonna be dead while we watch the show .Star Yes , sabar ka fruit bahot hi sweet hota hai .Star They look so good with each other . SmileAww...they are so adorable .Embarrassed God I can't stop myself ranting about them . SmileTongue

22nd april come fast . Can't wait . So eager .
Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiAndromeda001DestroyedInLove

DestroyedInLove

IF-Sizzlerz

DestroyedInLove

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
RajSi will rock...Day Dreaming
My sunshine looks like a beautiful fairy...uff!!!so beautiful...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiAndromeda001

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
u r right both are looking so cute...
he is teaching her each and every work
wow romantic Day Dreaming after watching promo
even more exiceted to watch show
waiting waiting...

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Buddha Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
PH ka pata nhi bt u r really xcited tabzi LOL
GB is cute i really lik his smile...
solid competition hoga pYar ka dard k saath..shw is gttin gud trp..lst tym it ws at no. 3
bst of lck 4 suku"s nw shw...
only tym vil tel LOL lets nt tlk abt anythng else
super happy 4 suku..she is cumin bck wid a gud shw.. Hp yaha roona dhhoona na ho..warna mein bhaag jayungi jaise RSSI forumse bhaag gai thee *rofl*

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Super Agree wid Tabzi!
Promo was damn Awesome n Gaurav-Sukku were looking SupercuteBig smile.
I loved-loved Matka scene n Saree scene. Both had super adorable expressions!
Not 2 forget when Sukku kisses him on d cheek his happily stunned expressions n Sukku's giggling. Whenn she made him taste her food,reminded me of AbhiyaDay Dreaming.
Eagerly waiting 4 show 2 start. Sukku's role selection is super awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Dear Only Time tell All The Things Both Gaurav and suku are looking cute in promo

RidziPiaJazSimi

Queen_Cleopetra

IF-Dazzler

Queen_Cleopetra

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Good Post 

RidziPiaJazSimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.