Thendral

Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 24

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
SRIII!!!!
Ein? Ein? Ethuva irunthalum pesi thithukalam.
Karathe competition...opposite rival team? Irunthalum ivalo kolaveri too much, Sri!
Maha sir; kalailiya ein mugatha patheingala..innaiku ungaluku nala sagunam..ena nambi bike la vera varenga...pavam nenga.

"Jaya finally made her children to go to college...appo thena thendral vesuthu...appo no doubt Tanu thaan..."

Shobi aunty a pathu Ratna aunty running away...intha Shobi family a enaku pidikaliya! PAck up pananum sikiram (I have my own reasons!)!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007PallanguzhiSuha95vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Omggg Shammy and Tannuuu chapter 1... superr..ROFLROFL

innum ennalem nadakapogutho...ROFL SB scene approm bike scene..ROFL

Shobi akka hahaha kanna laddu thinna aasaya.. ROFL Shammy waiting for next part!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhivjayamPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
rofl shamz..ratna scared of shobi this time? and sri so naughty...and maha getting caught-super...first pot and now free ride too coming with 71/2! rofl...

finally children off--that's a challenge no doubt and finally who is catching shamz's eye? which girl in green?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007PallanguzhiTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Shemmo is seeing outside and mesmerized. He keeps on looking at that girl, who is wearing a green Minnie Mouse shirt and a black jeans. Shemmo couldn't take out his eyes and is still staring at her. He cant really express the feeling in his stomach. Day Dreaming He sees a lady behind that girl, who is there with a thodapukattai andsweeps after sending off the girl. He suddenly hears his mom, Shobi calling him to come down. He looks at the girl while walking downstairs and few mins later *damal* *damal*. Shobi comes running and sees her son fallen on the ground. LOL She says "Dei unaku kannu illaiya?". Shemmo is not giving attendance to his mother, but to the girl he has seen before. He looks back and notices that she left. He says "Amma amma, antha ponnu...". Shobi interrupts him and says "Entha ponnu da? Ethachum ponna parthuthiya? Sollu da kalyanam panni vekkuren, ipdi nadantha thaan unaku kalyanam aagum illathi nee samiyara thaan poganum". ROFL Shemmo is irritated and pushes his mom out. He continues to look out.

Pearl is getting ready to work and is all ready to drop Jinju and Smiles in their college on her way to work. Smiles says "Amma a new family moved into our colony, do u know". Pearl says "I heard it". Jinju asks "Amma got a new friend to chat with and going to get more busy with exchanging recipes and testing them on us". LOL Pearl says "U both got too much kozhupu. Enna over aa kindal pannufying". Jinju replies "Neenga panra sapadu sapithu thaan over kozhupu". Both kids starts laughing. LOL

Shemmo is still looking out at Jaya's house and got interrupted by seeing another 2 girls coming out of their house with their mom. Shemmo says "Amma got a nice house, aiii jolly evlo ponnunga intha colony la. Namaku nu oruthi set aagama irupala enna. First time mom did a good job in her life". Cool He continues staring at them. Jinju notices Shemmo, but walks away. 

Esther finally gets both of her daughters get ready and warns Hollie not to talk to their new neighbors till they know how they are. Hollie is curious to know who is their neighbor and runs out and see's Shobi's house and notices Shemmo and Hollie shouts "Amma someone is looking at me".LOL Shemmo runs away hearing Hollie shouting and thinks "Enna family da ithu? Chumma thaane parthen, athukulla antha Kuttipisaasu ava mom kitta fire pannithaa. Namma koncham control ah irukanum". LOL Esther comes running. Hearing some sound Shobi comes and looks out of window. Esther sees Shobi and glares and drags Hollie. Shobi in mind-voice "Nejamave intha colony romba crazy thaan pola, anga oruthi enna parthu odural inga oru Amma ponnoda excibiton maathiri looking at my house. Enna colony oh, pera paaru Andankaaka nu". ROFL

After sending Bhaghi to school, Shubba gets tenses as time goes on cause her son didn't call her after reaching college. Phone rings, Shubba picks up. Shocked

Freeze...

Edited by Shemmo - 07 April 2013 at 4:37am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007PallanguzhiMindFreezermini_00vjayamTTfanGiselhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.harith25

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Writers one big doubt...

Ellarum going to college / school, my son ne yenna panre!!!   Apart from looking at girls and drinking sb...

What happened to Gisel and Maha too much suspense...

BTW Sri cut pannathu break wire thana illa Vera ethavatha...

Edited by viswai123 - 07 April 2013 at 5:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007PallanguzhivjayamTTfanGiselPearl.Shemmoharith25

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Playboylan colony la vekurathu nalathu illa...all other families let's join and send this new family awayTongue!

Amma, ein mela ivalo pasama? Waiting everyday for me to reach college? Ena thavam seitheino...LOL

Waiting to know wht happened to meTongue..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007PallanguzhivjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmoharith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
shamz laughing at shobi's question still? why my son alone not going anywhere...good doubt!

all sharing shubba's concern abt gisel n maha..and gisel yr cmnt cracked me too..."enna thavam seitheno" -can just imagine shubba like that in real life too!
appo shamz first look vittadhu tanu thaana? of course soul mates all the way! better be good to me shamz...rofl!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007PallanguzhiTTfanPearl.Shemmoharith25

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nice Chapter 2, Shammu. Is the phone call Shubba gets is from Gisel or anyone else? The suspense about what happened to Gisel and myself also can mean nothing bad has happened to both of us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top