Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 4)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
omggg Taannuu and Shammyy... superrr...  2nd part intro vum too good and funny...laughing like anything.. ROFL

Ratna akka scared of seeing everyone around..ROFLROFL Mini family le homework trick vere...ROFL Pearl family chance ee illa.. superr... iphone le recipe and salt instead of sugar.. omg...ROFLROFL Esther family le internet comedy..ROFL superr da.. hmm story le innum ennalam nadakapogutho therile.. waiting..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Hahahaha Shammy and Tanu... me bursted out laughing at work on seeing the 2nd Intro... Rofl Rofl...ROFLROFL

Hahaha Ratna... etha parthalum bayamLOL. Again SB there too,,, that too in the colonyTongue.

Rofl Mini... athey strict mom... your Porumayin limitai your kids checking...ROFL

Rofl... Me and my iPhone... Athey thittu I get from my home my kids are thittufying meROFLROFL. Awww very cute quiet kids (Jinju and Smiles) I have. Rofl added salt for Sugar aaShockedShocked. Ellam intha iPhona sollanum Tongue. Hahaha me damaged with Vishnu... Aiyooo hahaha... I couldn't control my laugh LOLLOL

Rofl Esther..LOL. Your kids semma clever... they know how to get over you... hahaha.

For me thendralay vendam... This FF is pricelessClapStar... chancey IllaBig smile

thendralfan007MindFreezermini_00Giselhopper_oceanShemmo

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

wide awake after reading this.. semmaiyana super shammy tanu Thumbs Up adipavingala .. ellam conversations observe panni nallavae damage pannurenga ROFL bayam bayam yaaruku bayam ROFL ellaram partha bayam ROFL i feel like theenali kamal now ROFL

pearl and iphone ROFL yabba mudiyalae ROFL

the highlights in this story is all the kids in each house ROFL they are so cute and love their looties... looking forward for more Day Dreaming

thendralfan007MindFreezermini_00vjayamPearl.Shemmo

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
second intro is too too good...ratna or thenali? rofl..
haritha n sneha's hw idea super...write mom came with a spoon...cant get over that...still laughing over it just imagining it...mini-my sympathies with u!
jinju and pearl's kid--this really cracked me up...wonder what jinju will hv to say?
and esther's kids being too smart for her...sure they seem like this forum's kids...

waiting for more now...

thendralfan007MindFreezermini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

viswai123 Senior Member
viswai123
viswai123

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Clap

Ennatha solla sirichi siruchi vayuru than valikuthu... LOL

Now we can see what kind of kids Shammy and Tanu are at home. I am sure what all these kids doing are Tanu and Shammy's thiruvizhayadal at home. Poor Moms... Hugs to them...

Nanga recipe share pannrathu kooda ungaluku porukaliya. Athukuma FF la oru punch...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezermini_00vjayamhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
great part shamz.
ennakku oru doubt .. yaar intha navetha? naan kelvi padathe paer aa irukke? Wink oru vela ithu ennoda memory problem o??Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00MindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Yay Pearl is my mother and Jinju my sister.

Thanks Shamz. 

thendralfan007MindFreezermini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

the highlights in this story is all the kids in each house ROFL they are so cute and love their looties... looking forward for more Day Dreaming

I quite agree with you Ratna ... and am also looking forward to their looties ...ROFL

My sweet kids ... dear Hollie and Navetha ... they are exactly like my kids ... too tech savvy and above me in their cleverness ... and like Jaya said ... like the sweet forum kids ...ROFL

Recipe sharing le also uppuma ...Big smileLOLBig smile Mummy Pearl reminds me of Uruvasi giving her recipe in front of Santhanam and Jeeva "This is Potato ..."ROFL

I really love the dialogue of the kids ... they sound so cute and just as real as the usual dialogue in every one's house ...Big smile

Maha's sisters ... Okay now who is missing ... Jan50 and Sue????

Edited by thendralfan007 - 03 April 2013 at 10:59pm

mini_00GiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

Go to top