Thendral

Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL ROFL I laughed so much when i read the pranks of the brats in jaya's, Shobhi's and Shuba's house... then i realised that my family has still not been introduced ...CryCry ... ooohhh ... waiting for the continuation of the introduction with great tension ...Confused  ... and poor Maha ... introduction layay late tension ... and with two sisters (younger or elder???) ... OMG!!!! Ouch

Edited by thendralfan007 - 03 April 2013 at 12:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanHollie24hopper_oceanshubbaPearl.Shemmoharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Shammu... super kanna.. ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

athu enna neeyum giselum boys ah ? Shocked Ithu konjam over ah illa?
Sri dreaming abt Jo ??LOL I like that flower vase scene.. Shobi ka will turn charu soon ROFL 
Shubba ku kashtam thaan dosa vathikitea irukanum pola...
Maha sir bachelor va?  who are two sisters?  Confused

Hey enna mattum intha thadava ennoda sahodari kitenthu pirchea na... sollitean.. Approve Last two times u and Tanu pirichufy us... now dont do that ok?LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24vjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.shubbaShemmokrithikas

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
super intro scenes S&T and best is turning some into boys..gisel n karate?-omg-rofl...as a writer itself she is into shooting most of the time and picks up her guns--ipoo kekave venda..rofl...keep yr punches ready for the GDs n GWs gisel..
shubba struggling with bfast and shobi keeping the vase herself...haha...en thala mele..reminds me of the vadivelu scenes...
maha enjoying peace and reading..and a stopped clock--too good...
and me strategically waking up...innum waking up thaana...here itself I hv lost energy...bfast varathukule..don't know what condition...

waiting eagerly for the remaining intros...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24mini_00TTfanhopper_oceanPearl.shubbaShemmoharith25krithikas

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Wow ...i didnt realise it was written till shammy asked me too...

Rofl my family and strict mom a? But two sweet kids baghi and gisel.. Shobi and jaya venumna send ur kids for baby sitting to me... Gisel and baghi mathiri mathidalam... Ippadi naan sonnathukagave gisel and baghi a bad children a change pannalum pannuvanga... Lol

Best was shobi saying en thala mela vei... I can so imagine shobi saying this to shammy... Lol
Ofc i wd have said the same sapta sapidu ila nothing lol..
Poor jaya...lol... But idea is good right... Watering plants and waking kids..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24mini_00vjayamTTfanGiselhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmoharith25

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Thodangitiya? Enuma elarukkum damage thaanD'oh!

The, "her dosa is better than mine" is giving me deja-vus from my real lifeTongue!
Karathe? Me?Shocked LOL

Loving it...waiting for the introduction of the other characters!
Thank you for giving me a wonderful mother and cute sister!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24mini_00TTfanhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmoharith25

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awesome start shamz.
did I tell u abt my dreams? LOL
gisel & shamz son aa? 
maha oda sisters yaaru .. aavaludan waiting. Wink

thendralfan007TTfanHollie24mini_00vjayamhopper_oceanPearl.Shemmoharith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Family Introductions 2

Ratna is serving breakfast to her daughter Kritika. Kritika says "Strict officer why are u scared of others in colony". Ratna says "Nee vera i am nadungufying seeing everyone, left side right side front side back side yaara paarthalum oru maathiri aave irukku. New aa vera 1 family came antha amma and paiyan vera enna oru maathiri looking at me, I think they hate me". 
Kritika says "You looked first athaan they looked back at you oru maathiri". Ratna muraichufys and asks Kritika to get ready to school fast. Ratna thinks to herself "Yaarume enna purinjika mathenguranga, sigh enakum onnu ponnu nu vaichu irukee". She gets ready fast to buy Starbuck in Andankaaka Center.

Twins aka Haritha and Sneha are fighting over homework. Their mom Mini watches them from kitchen patiently. both girls throw cushions and fights. Mini enters angrily with a spoon and asks "Whats going on, adi thaan vizhum if you both continue ur fights, shebba kalangkaathaleva?". 
Both girls says "Amma this is our homework, teacher asked to write how everyones mom react when they get angry, live effect aa irukkum nu". While mini is stunned, Haritha asks Sneha to write that their mom came running with spoon. Mini says in mindvoice "Kadavule, unkitta naan 2 paiyans thaane ketten, why this kolaveri? Unna purinchikave mudila pa".

Pearl is cooking breakfast plus lunch for her kids before going to work. Her daughters Smiles & Jinju from dining table shouts "Amma we are hungry" as a chorus. Pearl is running to serve breakfast to them with upma dish in one hand and her iphone in the other. Jinju asks "Today Iphone aa side dish" and makes fun of her mother "Colony la irunthukittu texting them from here". Pearl says "Jaya Aunty was telling me a new recipe for lunch". Smiles says "Last time ipdi thaan u put suger instead of salt and said its sweet". Pearl replies "Illa ma, oru chinna discussion la irunthena, athaan theriyama salt ku pathila put sugar. But taste ah thaane irinthichu, over ah pesathinga". Jinju gets annoyed and says "Aama unga discussion patti theriyume, Office serial ah vara antha paiyan ah Vishnu patti pesithu, dish ah govinda pannirupeenga". Pearl ignores her kids and laughs seeying her Iphone.

Hollie and Navetha is playing game in computer with out eating breakfast. Their mom Esther says "Both of you come have ur breakfast". Hollie says "In 5 mins amma". After 5 mins Esther says the same. Navetha says "In 5 mins amma". Esther realises its not going to work and secretly unplug the internet modem. Hollie shouts "Amma Amma" Esther is happy that her trick worked and says "Come lets all eat". Hollie says Amma internet is not working and not eating till it works and strikes. Esther says it will work after you both eat. Navetha tells the mom "Amma go check the internet box, wire might be lose". Esther sadly proudly feels my kids enna vida clever nu.

Introduction Ends!
Thodarum...

Edited by Shemmo - 03 April 2013 at 10:37am

thendralfan007Hollie24TTfanGiselmini_00~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanPearl.krithikas

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Nice to read the introduction, Shammu. Looking forward to the next part. One question I have now is who are my sisters? 

Sisters will be revealed later and we can guess now too the 2 members who r missed LOL

Thankss all for the comments Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24GiselvjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top