Thendral

Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 24

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Ooohh nice parts Shamz, thanks a bunch.  Marriage happened nice nice!!  Can't wait for the rest of the chapters. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 22)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thanks shamz for the detailed wedding scene...u hv covered so many rituals...and best is everything goes smoothly...something we are still to get used to!!! now looking for the other dhamaka chaps too!!!

Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Chapter 19

Everyone is tired with Sris wedding arrangement. So that tiredness continues for 2 days. After 2 days all the kids are getting ready to school as usual. Shemmo gets ready too and is waiting for Gisel. He goes to Shubba house and sees Bhagi there. He asks her "Bhagi, Gisel enga?". Bhagi goes in and acts as she searches after Gisel and later lies that Gisel already went nu. Shemmo says ok and leaves the place. Bhagi feels sad that she lied, but she dont want to see her brother sad. She thinks Gisel still loves Tanu and is just acting happy for Shemmo, but she didnt know that he has come out of that long ago. Shemmo is worried as this is the second time Gisel has left without him. He rides bike with a worried and confused face.
Shobi is at Jaya house. They are trying one different dish. After they are done, they goes to park with other aunties.

At school Tanu is thinking about something. Her teacher calls Tanu but she is not listening to her teacher. Her teacher takes the chalk and throws on Tanu. Tanu comes back to reality and says sorry. Teacher scolds Tanu for this behaviour and asks her to go out. Tanu is somehow not well, she senses that something gonna happen nu. But she is not sure what. Her heart says something is going to go away. She is fighting with her mind to leave that thought.

School bell rings means it has finished. On the way home, Shemmo sees Gisel  and asks what happend. Gisel says nothing. Gisel knows that his sister has lied to Shemmo so tries to samalichufies. Shemmo says "Illa maachan nee koncha naala sariyilla. Enna achu sollu da? Ethachum prachanaiya?". Gisel laughs and says "Nothing da. Im absolutly fine. You dont worry". Both are ok with this and are leaving the park. Shemmo tells Gisel that he has thirst and goes to that near tea shop. While crossing that road a lorry comes and pushes Shemmo. He is thrown by that lorry and falls down. Gisel sees this and screams "Machaaan". ShockedShockedShocked

Freeze

Chapter 20

Gisel is in hospital waiting for Shobi and others. He is sad that Shemmo got hurt a lot nu. Doctor comes and Gisel asks him whether Shemmo is alright. Doctor says that he is in bad condition, because he lost a lot of blood and he got hurt on his head. But at the same time the doctor also says, that he will be alright soon, but it will take time. He leaves the place and Gisel gets tears. Cry

Shobi and all arrives at hospital. Shobi is tensed and shocked. She asks Gisel what happend. He explains them what happend nu. Shobi is crying, also other aunties. After few 6 hours the doctor comes again and tells that they need immediatly someone with bloodgroup O+. No one has this bloodgroup. All are tensed, even the doctors are trying to get one. Suddenly Gisel remembers someone. He calls that person and asks her to come asap. After 1 hour Tanu arrives there with Bhagii. Gisel asks her to come and explains the situation. She agrees and goes in the room. Tanu tells "Gisel enna aachu? Bhagi ya eduku sikirama vara sonna? Is Shemmo ok?". Gisel is fed up with explaining and asks her to ask his mother. He goes out and take some fresh air. Then later he goes home and changes his shirt, as there was a lot of blood in his old one. Shobi is there all the time in hospital. Jaya convinces her to go home and come back later.

3 days went. Now Shemmo is in normal ward. All are with him except the girls. Gisel shouts at Shemmo "Kavanama iruka koodatha? Naan evlo bayanthutten theriyuma?". Shemmo says "Sorry Maachan, naan antha lorry ah parkala da". He sees Shobi crying and says "Azhuvatha maa, athan onnum illaiye. Im ok now". Shobi is happy and smiles. He adds "Amma sorry I know how much i tortured you. Thanks for being such a lovely mom and i love you ma". Embarrassed Shobi is very happy and gets ananda kaneer, she says "Ethuku da ipdi ellam pesura? Nee ennai torture pannathan your my son, okeva?". She smiles and others too. Shemmo sees Sri and asks "Anna epdi irinthichu nethu?". Sri says "Ota vangapora". Everyone is laughing. Nurse asks them to leave room as Shemmo needs rest.

Shemmo is bored so he decides to read his book. He asks the nurse to give him his book. She takes it out from his bag and gives him. He opens his book and suddenly some letter falls on his bed. He is shocked, as he didnt put any letter in his book. He takes the letter and reads:

"Hii Shemmo,
well, I have to tell you something...

Freeze

Edited by Shemmo - 18 September 2013 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamGiselSuha95

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Interesting...what next?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
oh! tanu getting gut feeling and shamz getting hurt...interesting...
and now the letter...waiting for the next parts...

Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Chapter 21

"Hii Shemmo, well I have to tell you something. Last time i came to tell you but I couldnt say because ennala solla mudiyala. Shemmo I know that you love Tanu, aana ungaluku theriyatha oru vishayam enaku theriyum. Your best friend Gisel aka my brother loves Tanu aswell. He does that since we came to this colony. Epdiyum oru 4 years irukum. He never had the guts to confront Tanu, because he was scared that she might think bad about him and another reason is Sri. 3 weeks before I saw Gisel crying in his room, I dont know what happend exactly but I could assume that you told your love nu. I dont want to hurt you, but I also dont want my brother to be hurt. Even if he forgot everything now, still he is sad. My brother is my everything and he should be happy forever. I hope you can understand me. I just want you to know this, so you and Gisel can come to a solution. Im telling again, my intention is not to hurt you or disappoint you. Hope you understand my situation.
With regards,
Bhagi".

Shemmo is very shocked reading this letter. He dont know how this letter came in his book. He tries to think how and he remembers that before accident happend he went to Gisel house to drop him at school, that time Bhagi told him her brother was not at home after searching for him. Then his book fall infront of Shubba house, then she took it and gave him, appo thaan she would have put the letter in his book. Shemmo is sad and gets tears. He now understands why Gisel was sad all the time. He could understand his friends feeling. He decides to talk with Gisel.

Shobi and Jaya comes to hosp to visit Shemmo. Jaya asks Shobi to go in his room and she will come later. Shobi goes in and sees Shemmo sleeping. She sits beside him and notices that he has tears nu. She wakes him up and asks what happend. Shemmo says nothing, but she asks him again. Shemmo starts crying again. He tells "Amma, friend kaaga naame enna venunalum pannalama?". Shobi answers "Best friend na pannalam, why asking?". Appo Jaya comes near Shemmos room and stops there as she heard Tanus name. Shemmo says "Amma naan Tanu va love panren". Jaya hears this and is shocked. She leaves the hospital after hearing that. Shemmo continues "Amma naan Tanu va love panren, aana Gisel um avala love panran. Naan enna seirathu ma? Why ma ipdi ellam nadakkuthu? Ennala mudila, manasu valikuthu". Shobi consoles him and says "Unaku epdi theriyum Gisel love panran nu? Un manasuku enna thonutho atha nee pannu. But naan eppavume solra mathiri think before you decide something, yenna namma decide panra vishayathula others should not be hurt. Your my son and im ok with any decision you take. Naan unna namburen". Shemmo hugs his mom. EmbarrassedHug

Jaya is at home thinking about Shemmo saying that he loves Tanu. (As she left the hosp suddenly, she couldnt hear the full conversation.) She knows Shemmo very well and thinks he will suit for Tanu. She asks Sri and Autumns about this. They also says that Shemmo is a nice guy. Then Jaya decides to talk with Shobi about this and smiles that both their kids are getting good life partners. Shocked

Freeze

Chapter 22

Bhagi on the way to house after school is in deep thinking. She feels sad for Shemmos situation and bad about herself for the letter. She just wanted Shemmo to know about her brothers love, but never thought that he will have an accident. She thinks how she put it nu. While going inside to search for Gisel she got the idea to put the letter she wrote long ago. She pushes Shemmo so his books falls down. She takes them and when Shemmo gets up she silently puts the letter in his book. Everything happend in seconds. After this incident she wishes that Shemmo should not read the letter, she also dont mind even if Shemmo dont know about Gisels love.

Smiles, Suha, Sneha, Hollie, Navetha and all comes to meet Shemmo. They comes without informing their parents. Shemmo is happy to see them as he was missing their laughter and joy. Hollie asks "Shemmo epdi iruku now? You still have pain ah?". Shemmo replies "Illa ma pain is better now. Aama neenga ellarum epdi vantheenga?". Smiles says "Ellarum en poruppu Shemmo. Unaku ippo entha problems illai la? Ethachum venuma sapda?". Shemmo says "Yaa im alright. Hahaha nee vera inga full ah sapadu tharanga, i dont want anything". Navetha is sad and says "Shemmo im sad after your accident. Dont worry I will marry you". Shemmo and Smiles are laughing. LOL Suha comes inbetween and says "Noo Navi naan thaan kalyanam pannuven". Sneha interupts and says "Ada paavingala moolaichu moonu elai vidala athukulla marriage ah?". Shemmo laughss. After chatting they leaves the place, as its already late. Big smile

After 4 days Shemmo is out from hospital. He can walk now. After coming home he takes rest for a while and later goes out to meet Gisel. While going to Gisel, Jaya calls him and says that they all will come in few mins to his house. Shemmo is confused, as why all are coming nu. He asks his mother and she says she dont know nu. Bell rings, everyone is there, also Gisel, except Tanu and Bhagi. Shocked

Freeze

Its ending in 2 episodess. Wait for the climax Big smile

Edited by Shemmo - 20 September 2013 at 9:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhivjayamGiselSuha95

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
what a twist shamz...was expecting letter frm tanu, but the twist bug is here too!!! now waiting for the climax!!!

Shemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Wow nice chapters, thanks so much, feels like a movie here!

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top