Thendral

Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
*Intha Kadaiyil Thondrum Suzhnilai, Kathapathirangal Mattrum Peyargal Anaitthum Karpanaiye. Yaaraiyum 
Kuripidum Nokkathudan Uruvakapatthathalla.*

Family Introductions

After morning prayers Jaya sees time with a sad feeling of all her energy is going to go away trying to wake up her 2 kids aka Sri & Tanu. She checks all 2 rooms and notices indoor plants in both of the room windows. Something clicks on her mind which her neighbour Shubba said about. She rushes and gets some water in a bucket. She goes to Tanu's room first and water the plants in window, sudden aa she thelichufys some water on Tanu's face, who started to scream, Jaya says "Just watering the plants its time for school, get up!". Then Jaya goes to Sri room and notices him shouting "Jo Jo" in dreams, Jaya in mindvoice "Ulagathula illatha kids i got, kadavulee" and thelichufys more water on Sri after watering plants. LOL

After newly moving into colony, Shobi is busy unpacking things. Shobi asks her son Shemmo to keep the flower vase. Shemmo asks "Where shall i keep that Amma...in living room, kitchen, bathroom or bed room?". Shobi muraichufys and says, "En thala mela vei". Shemmo asks "Appo headache varatha? Sari ma koncham kuni". LOL Shobi again muraichufys and keeps the vase in its place by herself. Shobi pulambufy to herself that one son is equal to 10 kids. Shemmo asks Amma anymore help, Shobi says "Nee summa iruntha pothum i will build a temple".

Shubba is making breakfast. Her son Gisel is practicing karate for a nearing competition. Bhaghi is practicing dance. Enna this family so nice nu thinking aa, athaan illai. Break fast is ready. Shubba is serving breakfast dosa to her kids. Gisel sees dosa and says "Amma why Bhaghi's dosa shape is good and not mine, i want Bhaghi's dosa". Shubba says u eat or no breakfast and turns towards Bhagi. Bhaghi says "Amma amma i said i want upma and why dosa, i dont want to eat". Shubba says u both eat or no breakfast. 

Maha is a bachelor who works in Microsoft. He lives with his 2 sisters and they went on a temple trip. He is getting ready to work so he could catch the bus on time. He sees time and its 7am so he decided to read todays news paper. After sometime he checks time and its 7am. He is shocked and realises clock is not working and checks time in his mobile and its 8.15am. 

Introduction Thodarum...

Edited by Shemmo - 03 April 2013 at 10:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezerSuha95GiselvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanshubbaPearl.CarynNixkieharith25krithikas-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Andankaaka Colony - Chap23/24 pg. 23!! Final (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
En payen Shammu va... ennatha solla en vithiya nana nothuka vendiyathu than...

veetla ulla kutti than oru velai sonna 10 Qs kekuthuna FF layuma...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanhopper_oceanshubbaPearl.Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hahaha omg Tannuu and Shammy darlings... enna oru imagination.. laughing mad... ROFLROFL intro le oru part ke ipdi na.. innum evlo going to come nu thinking.. omg.. Supperrr... ROFL waiting for the continuation.. Tongue

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamhopper_oceanshubbaPearl.Shemmoharith25

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha enna oru thathrubamaa you have portrayed the characters. Rofl... I bursted into laughing reading itLOL.

So beautifully to appadiyay u put the same character of the real personTongue.

Super-o-Super!ClapStar

Can't wait for the next part of the IntroTongue. Konjam Konjamaa pottu you are making us wait eagarlyWink.

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanhopper_oceanshubbaShemmoharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl.

Can't wait for the next part of the IntroTongue. Konjam Konjamaa pottu you are making us wait eagarlyWink.

damage appu  ku cant wait nu sollara first person nengala taan irakanum guruvae ROFLidhungu rendhu serndha villangam taan nu naan appovae sonnen ROFL next part ungalakum and aniyagama ennakum pola intro ROFL

shammyyy nee edhuku boy nu ennaku teriyum.. Tongue but i so love the both you both capture all of us in real livf ways of talking here...ROFLROFL especially shobiii ROFLROFLROFL

seri .. me leavuuu on IF for next 3 months okie aa Tongue

super start girls.. keep up the good job Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfanMindFreezervjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoharith25krithikas

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Ooohh nice, want to read the rest now. 

thendralfan007TTfanMindFreezervjayamshubbaPearl.Shemmoharith25

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Nice intro shemmo...
So the andankaka colony is full of thendral forum membersaaa...!!!
Very good maaa...
Sekiram Continue pannanum...oookkk..!!!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmoharith25krithikas

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Nice to read the introduction, Shammu. Looking forward to the next part. One question I have now is who are my sisters? 

Edited by maha2us - 02 April 2013 at 10:54pm

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top