Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 21

"Hii Shemmo, well I have to tell you something. Last time i came to tell you but I couldnt say because ennala solla mudiyala. Shemmo I know that you love Tanu, aana ungaluku theriyatha oru vishayam enaku theriyum. Your best friend Gisel aka my brother loves Tanu aswell. He does that since we came to this colony. Epdiyum oru 4 years irukum. He never had the guts to confront Tanu, because he was scared that she might think bad about him and another reason is Sri. 3 weeks before I saw Gisel crying in his room, I dont know what happend exactly but I could assume that you told your love nu. I dont want to hurt you, but I also dont want my brother to be hurt. Even if he forgot everything now, still he is sad. My brother is my everything and he should be happy forever. I hope you can understand me. I just want you to know this, so you and Gisel can come to a solution. Im telling again, my intention is not to hurt you or disappoint you. Hope you understand my situation.
With regards,
Bhagi".

Shemmo is very shocked reading this letter. He dont know how this letter came in his book. He tries to think how and he remembers that before accident happend he went to Gisel house to drop him at school, that time Bhagi told him her brother was not at home after searching for him. Then his book fall infront of Shubba house, then she took it and gave him, appo thaan she would have put the letter in his book. Shemmo is sad and gets tears. He now understands why Gisel was sad all the time. He could understand his friends feeling. He decides to talk with Gisel.

Shobi and Jaya comes to hosp to visit Shemmo. Jaya asks Shobi to go in his room and she will come later. Shobi goes in and sees Shemmo sleeping. She sits beside him and notices that he has tears nu. She wakes him up and asks what happend. Shemmo says nothing, but she asks him again. Shemmo starts crying again. He tells "Amma, friend kaaga naame enna venunalum pannalama?". Shobi answers "Best friend na pannalam, why asking?". Appo Jaya comes near Shemmos room and stops there as she heard Tanus name. Shemmo says "Amma naan Tanu va love panren". Jaya hears this and is shocked. She leaves the hospital after hearing that. Shemmo continues "Amma naan Tanu va love panren, aana Gisel um avala love panran. Naan enna seirathu ma? Why ma ipdi ellam nadakkuthu? Ennala mudila, manasu valikuthu". Shobi consoles him and says "Unaku epdi theriyum Gisel love panran nu? Un manasuku enna thonutho atha nee pannu. But naan eppavume solra mathiri think before you decide something, yenna namma decide panra vishayathula others should not be hurt. Your my son and im ok with any decision you take. Naan unna namburen". Shemmo hugs his mom. 😳🤗

Jaya is at home thinking about Shemmo saying that he loves Tanu. (As she left the hosp suddenly, she couldnt hear the full conversation.) She knows Shemmo very well and thinks he will suit for Tanu. She asks Sri and Autumns about this. They also says that Shemmo is a nice guy. Then Jaya decides to talk with Shobi about this and smiles that both their kids are getting good life partners. 😲

Freeze

Chapter 22

Bhagi on the way to house after school is in deep thinking. She feels sad for Shemmos situation and bad about herself for the letter. She just wanted Shemmo to know about her brothers love, but never thought that he will have an accident. She thinks how she put it nu. While going inside to search for Gisel she got the idea to put the letter she wrote long ago. She pushes Shemmo so his books falls down. She takes them and when Shemmo gets up she silently puts the letter in his book. Everything happend in seconds. After this incident she wishes that Shemmo should not read the letter, she also dont mind even if Shemmo dont know about Gisels love.

Smiles, Suha, Sneha, Hollie, Navetha and all comes to meet Shemmo. They comes without informing their parents. Shemmo is happy to see them as he was missing their laughter and joy. Hollie asks "Shemmo epdi iruku now? You still have pain ah?". Shemmo replies "Illa ma pain is better now. Aama neenga ellarum epdi vantheenga?". Smiles says "Ellarum en poruppu Shemmo. Unaku ippo entha problems illai la? Ethachum venuma sapda?". Shemmo says "Yaa im alright. Hahaha nee vera inga full ah sapadu tharanga, i dont want anything". Navetha is sad and says "Shemmo im sad after your accident. Dont worry I will marry you". Shemmo and Smiles are laughing. 😆 Suha comes inbetween and says "Noo Navi naan thaan kalyanam pannuven". Sneha interupts and says "Ada paavingala moolaichu moonu elai vidala athukulla marriage ah?". Shemmo laughss. After chatting they leaves the place, as its already late. 😃

After 4 days Shemmo is out from hospital. He can walk now. After coming home he takes rest for a while and later goes out to meet Gisel. While going to Gisel, Jaya calls him and says that they all will come in few mins to his house. Shemmo is confused, as why all are coming nu. He asks his mother and she says she dont know nu. Bell rings, everyone is there, also Gisel, except Tanu and Bhagi. 😲

Freeze

Its ending in 2 episodess. Wait for the climax 😃

Edited by Shemmo - 10 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a twist shamz...was expecting letter frm tanu, but the twist bug is here too!!! now waiting for the climax!!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice chapters, thanks so much, feels like a movie here!
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super Shemmo! 👏⭐️
Be sure to inform everyone to be here for the last 2 episodes.. 

When is the iruthi paagam releasing? So sad 😭
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Super Shemmo!👏⭐️

Be sure to inform everyone to be here for the last 2 episodes..

When is the iruthi paagam releasing? So sad😭

I will post it today. 😃
Thanks for the wonderful comments all 😳
Shemmo thumbnail

Chapter 23

Jaya starts talking "Shobi neenga ennai nethu kethiye why naan thideernu hospital la irunthu ponen nu? Ippo solluren. I heard what Shemmo said to you. When i heard it I was shocked but later realized that everything is for good nu. Yaarukume ethuvume theriyathu, I asked them to come and they came. So whats the matter na, I want Shemmo to marry Tanu. I think we dont need Shemmos permission, as he told this in hospital to Shobi. Enna solreenga Shobi, are you fine with this?" Shemmo is shocked, also Gisel. 😲 Shobi says "Naan solrathuku enna iruku? All Shemmos decision". Tanu and Bhagi are entering. Jaya sees Tanu and tells her everything, Tanu is shocked and speechless. Shemmo comes and says "Jaya Aunty im sorry to say this, but pls ithu vendame." Jaya asks why. He replies "Naan Tanu va love pannathu unmai thaan. But few days before I came to know that someone loved her aswell nu, antha person vera yaarum illa my best friend Gisel. Avanuku drogam pannithu ennala sandhosama iruka mudiyathu". Jaya, Smiles and Gisel are shocked. Shubba comes and asks Gisel whether its true. Shemmo stops her and says "Aama Aunty. Avan Tanu va 4 years ah love panran, apdi partha my love is nothing. He is my best friend and I will do anything for him". Gisel goes to Shemmo and hugs him. Tanu who is still shocked asks her mother permission to talk with Shemmo and Gisel in private. They goes to mottaimaadi. 😲

Tanu says "Whats this? You both love me ah? Why yaarume enkitta sollala? Enaku onnume puriyala. Ippo naan enna seirathu? Enaku unga rendu per mela eppavume love vanthathilla. Gisel enaku unna romba pudikkum. Your very nice and friendly. Also Shemmo I like you a lot, athuvum yen annan love matter la you helped me a lot. I thought naama eppavume friends ah irukalam nu. Oru ponnu sirichu pesina odane love nu arthama? Enaku enna solrathune theriyala". Shemmo is happy and says "Tanu, lets forget everything. My friend Gisel is a nice boy, nejama he will suit you a lot". Gisel interupts Shemmo and says "Illa Tanu, Shemmo thaan unaku poruthamana jodi. Neenga rendu perum thaan onnu seranum". Shemmo says "No", Gisel says "No" aswell. Tanu stops them and says "See you both are my friends. If I marry Shemmo now then Gisel you will get hurt, and if i marry Gisel Shemmo you will get hurt". Both S&G nods "No". Tanu adds "Why cant we be friends? Plss understand me. I dont want to hurt anyone. Im also an human being with a heart. I want you both as my friends, with whom i can share everything. Love is something different, and friendship is not nothing like that. Shemmo you know what, before your accident happend I had one weird feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Its maybe your accident which I could sense. I dont think its love, its friendship with whole heart. I know its difficult to understand, but its better to have this pain for few days than for whole life. 👍🏼 Let be friends?". Shemmo and Gisel are thinking. Tanu asks them for promise. They promise Tanu. Tanu remembers something suddenly and says "Gisel, I dont know whether its true. But I noticed that Smiles is very nice to you. I think she loves you, but im not sure. Its better to marry someone who loves us than whom we love. Pls clarify with her". Gisel is shocked. He looks at Shemmo and Shemmo looks back with "We will take care" look.

Freeze

Chapter 24

They go downstairs. All are waiting for them. Esther asks them what happend. Tanu says "Aunty we have decided to be friends". Jaya is shocked and asks "Ennathu friends ah? Ennama solra?". Shemmo says "Aama Aunty. Even if one of us marry Tanu, another one will get hurt. Ethuku intha sad situation, its better to forget everything and continue our happiness". Gisel adds "Yess, we will try to forget everything and be normal. It will take time but Im out of that love phase. Shemmo ku thaan koncham kachtam ah irukum", he laughs. Shemmo beats Gisel. Gisel notices Smiles face, who is smiling. Maha says "Intha kalathu pasanga romba nalla think pannuranga. Love nu oruthara oruthar hurt pannama they took good decision. Good Job Guys". All are smiling. 😃 After everyone leaves the place, Shemmo calls Bhagi and says "Thankss Bhagi for the letter. Without you I wouldnt have known about Gisel love and life full ah avana hurt panni irupen. Enaku love ah vida en friendship thaan mukkiyam". Bhagi smiles and leaves the place. Bhagi slowly gets softcorner on Shemmo.

After 6 months everything is fine in the colony. On a sunday all the kids wake up late. Tanu calls Shemmo and Gisel and ask them to come fast. She tells them that a boy in her college proposed to her nu. Shemmo laughs and Gisel says "Aiyoo paavam antha paiyan, avanukkum lecture eduthiya?". Gisel and Shemmo are shaking hands. Tanu beats them and says "Ennala lecture eduka mudiyala, yenna enaku avan proposal pudichu irinthichu". Our boys are laughing again. Shemmo says "Mattinan oruthan. Sari enna sonna avankitta". Tanu says "Therila da. Yes nu sollatha?". Smiles comes inbetween and says "Pudichu iruntha yes nu sollu. Aana be careful first avan epdi nu paaru". Gisel and Shemmo agrees with Smiles. 

Today is a very special day nu ellarum mattiyanam thoonguranga, so they can be awaken in the midnight. At 11:30 Pm all gets ready with things. Shemmo and Gisel are together and chatting. They are seeying Bhagi and Smiles together. Shemmo says "Machan unaku ethachum thonutha? Un thangachi and Smiles parvaiye sariyillaiye". Gisel says "Yes da i have the same feeling". They are still starting at them. Suddenly both the girls are winking at them. Shemmo and Gisel shouts "PAAAHHH".  Caryn puts a rocket on the sky which blinks as "HAPPY NEW YEAR". 

Subam! 😃 
(Maybe freeze?!?) 🤔

Thankss Thankss Thankss for your support. It meant a lot to me. I just started this FF for fun, but later even I and my partner we enjoyed doing this. For a while I had to stop this. Sorry for the big delay 😔 Before few weeks I thought of stopping it, but after reading your comments I was happy and decided to continue a bit. Thanks a lot for your wonderful comments. I was so happy that you enjoyed it a lot. Im sad that I had to end for now, but maybe I will continue after few months, maybe thats why also "Maybe freeze"?. I also gave an open end to this. Once again romba nandri. Big thanks to those who commented to each and every chapter 🤗❤️

Edited by Shemmo - 10 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shemmo samma FF...loved it...

thank u sooo much for including me also in your FF...

loved the ending...

waiting for your next FF...😉
we are here to support you ...!!!

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this FF Shemmo! 👏👏👏 I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show! ⭐️
It was superb and exciting and not draaggginggg like TV serials 😆 

Very sad to see it end but it was a good ending, indeed subam...👍🏼

Let's hope for Andankaaka Colony II - any chance of that Shemmo? 😊

All the best for your future FFs!

Ravi

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the lovely FF, I enjoyed it a lot!  You did a great job with all the characters as well, it was fun to read and felt like a movie!

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shammu ennada Kadhal Desam ending mathiri ippidi oru twist vechita. Appo Bhagi than ennoda DIL a?

Intha dubakur bike ottra amma ku nejamave 150CC bike ottura DIL a? SUPER

Nalavelaiku Kumaran mathiri padikira pasangaluku kalyanam panni vekame irunthiye. Good Job. Kumarana unta tution ku anupuvom..