Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 16

Bhagi tells "Shemmo what I wanted to talk was..", Shemmo stops her. He says "Wait Bhagi, athuku munnadi I have to tell you something. Your Tanu oda best friend thaane, I dont know whether I can ask you this but I hope you will help me". Bhagi is confused. He continues "Bhagi I love Tanu. I dont have to guts to tell it her directly, so can you help me?". Bhagi is shocked. She stares at him. He calls "Bhagii Bhagii ungala thaan". Bhagi says "Tanu vaya? Ahh ava athu vanthu naan ungala Tanu vaa Gisel hmm athu ava annan Tanu, aiyoo". Shemmo looks weird at her. He replies "Bhagii are you ok? Enna pesureenga enaku onnume puriyala". Bhagi says "I need time to think Shemmo". She leaves the place fast. Shemmo is confused and thinks "Ava annan mathiriye intha ponnum loosa pola. Aiyoo no en friend Gisel patti naan thappa pesakoodathu", and laughs. 😆

He is bored going home so decides to walk there. He sees a mother and son playing in the park. He sees how much they love eachother and how much that mother cares for her son. He thinks about his mother Shobi. He feels sad that he tortures her everytime and still she loves him a lot. He decides to be friendly with his mother without  torturing her anymore.

Autumns meets Sri in Starbucks shop. Both look at eachother with sad feeling. Autumns calls Sri and tells that she want to talk with him nu. Autumns says "Sri I dont know what to say, but I still love you. Ennala unna marakka mudila. Foreign la irukum pothu i tried to forget you but ovvoru vaatiyum you were in my mind. Suddenly 2 days before thaan I realized that I love you a lot and cant live without you". Sri looks at her without any reaction. He takes her hand and looks at her. Autumns is confused and at the same time also happy. He says "Past is past, lets forget everything. Athaan we realized our love la, inime nadakra ellame nallapadiya nadakkum ok dont worry". Autumns gets ananda kaneer, he wips her tears. 😳

The next morning Maha gets ready for office. He is at the bus station waiting for his bus. Gisel rides his bike and sees Maha. He stops there and tells Maha that he will drop him. Maha says "Aiyoo vendam pa. Oruka unkooda vanthu nadanthatu ellam enough, naan bus laye poren". Gisel smiles and leaves the bus station. Suddenly he sees Smiles there. He tries to escape but she calls his name. Smiles asks whether Gisel can drop her. Gisel says no he has to leave fast, she begs him. He has no other choice than to agree. Smiles is happy and sits on his bike. She takes her mobile phone and puts a situation song "Partha Mudhal Naale". 🤣 Gisel thinks "Enna Kodumai Sir ithu". 

Freeze

Chapter 17

Both Mini and Jaya family has decided to make arrangement for Sri and Autumns marriage. The full colony is so happy that both groom and bride dont has to leave the colony nu. This is also the first marriage which is happening in the colony after all moved. Shemmo, Gisel and Maha takes care of food order and other small things. Tanu and Sneha are learning how to put kolam infront of marriage hall. 

Sri and Autumns invites their friends for their marriage. The marriage is going to take place in 6 days. So all are getting ready with arrangements for the big function. 

At Pearl house Jinju asks her mother "Amma unga kalyanam epdi nadanthichu?". Pearl laughs and answers "Romba grand ah nadanthichu ma". Jinju is happy and says how her marriage has to happen nu. Smiles enters and adds "Enakum perisa kalyanam nadakkanum. Athuvum naan Shubba aunty veeduku porapo...", Jinju asks "What did you say??". Pearl is also shocked and confused, she asks "Shubba Aunty ah? Nee yen avanga veeduku poganum?". Smiles realizes that she olarufied nu and samalichufies "Shubba Aunty na sonnen? Chaa chaa i mean yen atthai veeduku porapo naan azhaga irukanum nu". Jinju and Pearl are saying "Ok".

Krithika tells Ratna "Amma enaku grand ah ellam marriage venam, simple ah iruntha pothum. Aama unga bayathukku neenga enga grand ah panni poringa?". Ratna looks angry.

Navetha and Hollie are watching Esthers marriage video. Hollie suddenly got a doubt. She asks Esther "Amma why the groom has to tie thaali and not the bride?". Esther is shocked and proud to have such intelligent kids. 😆 She tells Hollie "Therila da, athu traditional la nadakurathu". Hollie is not satisfied with her answer and thinks she will ask someone else nu. Then Hollie adds "Amma enaku eppo kalyanam?". Esther is terrified, and tells "Unaku ippo kalyanam kekuthaaa?" Hollie laughs and runs, as her mother is chasing her. Navetha is laughing.

Freeze

Edited by Shemmo - 10 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Smiles orai siuational songs potu asaethira, ;gethu po! 
Kalyanama? ithula ena kodumalam nadaka potho!
Waiting...😈!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lolll wow wow wow...thanks Shamz for the updates. 
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahaha thankss 😆

Gisel see Smiles epdi route vidura nu :D
Want to finish it in 2 weeks. Last year and soon examss 😛
Next chapter very special chapter. Wait and See 🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
❤️ Wedding Special ❤️

Chapter 18

The marriage day has come. Everyone are getting ready to going to mandappam. Sri wears a traditional vesthi. Autumns is wearing a beautiful red kanjeepuram pattu. Hollie, Suha and Navetha are wearing half sarees and all the other young ladies sarees. They booked a big van and goes to mandappam. Gisel and Shemmo comes on Gisel bike.

Mini and Jaya are welcoming the relatives. Tanu, Sneha and Bhagi are with Autumns and getting her ready. 😃 Shemmo and Gisel gives the people juice and sweets. Caryn and Haritha are with the iyer and arranging other things. Everyone is busy except our groom Sri. He is in his room and thinking about his new phase of life. He is going to get married to the girl he loved since 10 years. He wants to see Autumns as soon as possible. He calls Maha and asks him to bring Autumns here. Maha says that she is getting ready and they should not see eachother until marriage is finished. Sri is sad. He silently goes out of his room and goes to bride room. Suddenly he sees Sneha there and hides. 😆 After she leaves he goes there and sees Shobi and hides again. He is fed up with this hide and run game, he decides to go to his room again. 🤣

The muhurtham time is nearing. Sri is sitting there on manamedai. All are there except few girls and bride. Iyer asks Mini to bring Autumns. Tanu, Bhagi and Jinju are coming with Autumns. Sri looks with a WOW look at Autumns. Autumns is shy. 😳 She comes to manamedai. Iyer gives thaali thattu to Caryn and asks her to get all blessing. She comes back after people kumpudufied it. Iyer takes the thaali and gives it to Sri. He says "Ketti Melam Ketti Melam". Nadhaswara people starts to piipi oothufy. Sri ties 3 time the thaali on Autumns neck. Jaya is happy and gets ananda kanneer. 😭 All are blessing them with flower shower. After all the traditional things like metti pottu and arundathi parthu all goes to eat. Shemmo, Gisel, Maha and others are serving food to guests. After everything is finished colony family eats together the food. All are happy, Mini is happy that this marriage happend well without any disturbance. 😛

In the evening Autumns goes to Jaya house and lights the vilakku. Bride and groom eats paal and pazham. Shemmo tells Gisel "Machaa im very excited to arrange that room". Gisel says "Ada paavi athuku nee yen da excite aagura". Shemmo replies "Chumma oru kilukilupukku". 😆 They arrange Sris room and leaves the place. Everything happens smoothly. 😳

Freeze

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shemmo samma part..
loved it...

sri and autumns marrage  ahhh..wow nice wedding chapter..loved it...

kilikilupuka...shemmo ,seri illaiye... 😆😆😆😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooohh nice parts Shamz, thanks a bunch.  Marriage happened nice nice!!  Can't wait for the rest of the chapters. 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz for the detailed wedding scene...u hv covered so many rituals...and best is everything goes smoothly...something we are still to get used to!!! now looking for the other dhamaka chaps too!!!
Shemmo thumbnail

Chapter 19

Everyone is tired with Sris wedding arrangement. So that tiredness continues for 2 days. After 2 days all the kids are getting ready to school as usual. Shemmo gets ready too and is waiting for Gisel. He goes to Shubba house and sees Bhagi there. He asks her "Bhagi, Gisel enga?". Bhagi goes in and acts as she searches after Gisel and later lies that Gisel already went nu. Shemmo says ok and leaves the place. Bhagi feels sad that she lied, but she dont want to see her brother sad. She thinks Gisel still loves Tanu and is just acting happy for Shemmo, but she didnt know that he has come out of that long ago. Shemmo is worried as this is the second time Gisel has left without him. He rides bike with a worried and confused face.
Shobi is at Jaya house. They are trying one different dish. After they are done, they goes to park with other aunties.

At school Tanu is thinking about something. Her teacher calls Tanu but she is not listening to her teacher. Her teacher takes the chalk and throws on Tanu. Tanu comes back to reality and says sorry. Teacher scolds Tanu for this behaviour and asks her to go out. Tanu is somehow not well, she senses that something gonna happen nu. But she is not sure what. Her heart says something is going to go away. She is fighting with her mind to leave that thought.

School bell rings means it has finished. On the way home, Shemmo sees Gisel  and asks what happend. Gisel says nothing. Gisel knows that his sister has lied to Shemmo so tries to samalichufies. Shemmo says "Illa maachan nee koncha naala sariyilla. Enna achu sollu da? Ethachum prachanaiya?". Gisel laughs and says "Nothing da. Im absolutly fine. You dont worry". Both are ok with this and are leaving the park. Shemmo tells Gisel that he has thirst and goes to that near tea shop. While crossing that road a lorry comes and pushes Shemmo. He is thrown by that lorry and falls down. Gisel sees this and screams "Machaaan". 😲😲😲

Freeze

Chapter 20

Gisel is in hospital waiting for Shobi and others. He is sad that Shemmo got hurt a lot nu. Doctor comes and Gisel asks him whether Shemmo is alright. Doctor says that he is in bad condition, because he lost a lot of blood and he got hurt on his head. But at the same time the doctor also says, that he will be alright soon, but it will take time. He leaves the place and Gisel gets tears. 😭

Shobi and all arrives at hospital. Shobi is tensed and shocked. She asks Gisel what happend. He explains them what happend nu. Shobi is crying, also other aunties. After few 6 hours the doctor comes again and tells that they need immediatly someone with bloodgroup O+. No one has this bloodgroup. All are tensed, even the doctors are trying to get one. Suddenly Gisel remembers someone. He calls that person and asks her to come asap. After 1 hour Tanu arrives there with Bhagii. Gisel asks her to come and explains the situation. She agrees and goes in the room. Tanu tells "Gisel enna aachu? Bhagi ya eduku sikirama vara sonna? Is Shemmo ok?". Gisel is fed up with explaining and asks her to ask his mother. He goes out and take some fresh air. Then later he goes home and changes his shirt, as there was a lot of blood in his old one. Shobi is there all the time in hospital. Jaya convinces her to go home and come back later.

3 days went. Now Shemmo is in normal ward. All are with him except the girls. Gisel shouts at Shemmo "Kavanama iruka koodatha? Naan evlo bayanthutten theriyuma?". Shemmo says "Sorry Maachan, naan antha lorry ah parkala da". He sees Shobi crying and says "Azhuvatha maa, athan onnum illaiye. Im ok now". Shobi is happy and smiles. He adds "Amma sorry I know how much i tortured you. Thanks for being such a lovely mom and i love you ma". 😳 Shobi is very happy and gets ananda kaneer, she says "Ethuku da ipdi ellam pesura? Nee ennai torture pannathan your my son, okeva?". She smiles and others too. Shemmo sees Sri and asks "Anna epdi irinthichu nethu?". Sri says "Ota vangapora". Everyone is laughing. Nurse asks them to leave room as Shemmo needs rest.

Shemmo is bored so he decides to read his book. He asks the nurse to give him his book. She takes it out from his bag and gives him. He opens his book and suddenly some letter falls on his bed. He is shocked, as he didnt put any letter in his book. He takes the letter and reads:

"Hii Shemmo,
well, I have to tell you something...

Freeze

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh! tanu getting gut feeling and shamz getting hurt...interesting...
and now the letter...waiting for the next parts...