Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ok so from todays episode we worked out that even Nana ji has no idea why Kaira is behaving like that and also we know that neither does Shanky.

so my bets are that

• could have something to do with nana ji's wife and some mis conception
  • or could be something to do with nanaji and again misconception which needs to be cleared
  • or kayra is scared of going by Nana ji because she thinks he will tell her off because she got chucked out of college
  • she knows something about nanaji or his famliy
  • maybe she found out or mis -saw that nanaji is having an affair
  • of loves other grandchildren more
  • could be that she saw will and kayra hasn't got anything
share your thoughts

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Lovelove_me_notsameersaagarHumnaAfaqtragedyRainbowcatxoankur281-Purva-anusha.cochinTacker_HolicManeesha_ShanakMahek_No1momo121

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaira storyline" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nanaji having affairs...Lolz...ROFL

I am quite sure Kaira's inhibition towards her dadaji has something t do with her childhood...meaning some event of childhood...

May be Dadaji too took Anuj-Sheila's side in keeping her away  or,

she might have overheard some discussion in childhood and created a  wrong impression out of it for her dadaji...Approve

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshaditiaroralove_me_notsameersaagarCoffeegirl123Raadhninancy1996anusha.cochinMahek_No1hateme2

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Nanaji having affairs...Lolz...ROFL

Ha I meant as in kaira seeing nanaji with a woman and assuming that he is having an affair when that is not the case...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281RainbowcatxoMahek_No1anusha.cochin

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
what i first thought that maybe it is because she got restricated by the college...
My analysis:
She was a good kid in childhood and loved by everyone (as Aditya was happy to hear about Kaira... no one said like "ek aur musibat" or somehing of that sort)
I don't think nanji is a person who discriminates b/w boy n girl (even he prefers his 2 daughters above Anuj banda :P)
She fears that nanaji who loves her will ask about her sudden return...and what will she say that she got restricated...

BUT
I don't think this is the plot... making her restricated was part of the hook for a new entry
I am not able 2 guess Kaira's story (whereas m pretty gud at guessing soap's suspenses)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281piyualkaanusha.cochin

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Daksha.

(whereas m pretty gud at guessing soap's suspenses)

CV's have done their job very well then han? LOLBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshsameersaagarankur281anusha.cochin

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coffeegirl123

Originally posted by .Daksha.

(whereas m pretty gud at guessing soap's suspenses)

CV's have done their job very well then han? LOLBig smile
they haven't done anything Tongue they must show atleast some clue... nd pkdh suspenses till now were easy to guess but soon we will see a khichdi as they are mixing everything at a very fast for indian serials and villian raaj is going on and on...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarCoffeegirl123ankur281piyualkaanusha.cochin

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
nice post ... i think that Sheila and Anuj had said something to Kaira like they must have said that it was all your Nana ji's fault for sending you to the hostel etc.. but then when i see the fear Kaira has towards him then i feel that something bad must have happened to Kaira when she was younger and Sheila and Anuj must have put the blame on Nana ji which is why Kaira fears him so much ,, because Nana ji doesn't even know why her behavior towards him is so Odd...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshsameersaagarCoffeegirl123ankur281piyualkaanusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I thnk due 2 sum childhood memories...

May be Kaira has mistaken Nanaji as a bad person due 2 sum situations...and till now she believes dat ...and moreover her Parents never said anythng gud about Nanu...So she s under misconception..

and i Hope Pankhu will make it clear Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagartragedypiyualka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top