Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
IF Bharti turns negative its gotta be the stupidest negative role devised by the CVs in the history of TV...

A girl not even love with the guy will fight his wife to get them divorced???? Intelligent much??

Till yesterday Bharti was getting married to someone else and now we are supposed to believe that she cant live without Jai??

Just to spice up the Pareeksha track they are pulling out all stops...Trp grab karne ke chakkar me show ka kachra...!

They will use Ansu Baa and Bharti to ruin the Pareeksha...But obviously it wont work !!

Then what?? What happens to Bharti?? What abt how she was played twice in the name of marriage...Just butcher up an innocent character for no reason and then send her back to 2 scenes a week...Use and throw as per convenience..

M not against negative characters but here it makes no sense to just suddenly turn someone negative for no reason...if they wanted her to play negative they shudve done it from Day 1...this negative character has no scope...

This is just a rehash of the RBO track where Shaan's mom and bhabhi were against Khanak and made her life miserable...

Congratulations Yashu fans her character is DOOMED...We are just being tricked into waiting...But its a NEVER ENDING wait !! Yashu was signed for this show 2 yrs ago so that they could ruin everything for her this Royally !!

I really expected more from SWJ...From Kutumb to RBO and now m just speechless at how she used Yashu...Just coz Yashu didnt find anything better...She was the RBO lead...how cud SWJ do this to her...She shudve never offered it to Yashu...Wud she offer something like this to Hiten or Manish??? WHY did she do this ???

Edited by togepe30 - 02 April 2013 at 10:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.ktymk.krithikamissfilmy-Ray-.sariminoz.janavi07_CutieCute_RB81Maneesha_ShanakThe_May_RoseSRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scapegoat Tadka !!" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Do cvs of this show have some brain or not it looks they don't have ...they are just copying scenes and story from here and there ...its really sad that SWJ is doing this with yashu ...DISSAPOINTED ...this was the shock she was saying worst shock ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-togepe30

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
No question of trusting SWJ anymore...NEVER AGAIN !!
She blatantly lies to us...AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN !!

Edited by togepe30 - 02 April 2013 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Highly disappointed with the role yashu is playing not her fan anymore huh wrong selection of show didnt expect this from yashu:(..iam and always will only be fan of khanak one of the best role ever wish luck for Yashu

-Ray-

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Highly disappointed with the role yashu is playing not her fan anymore huh wrong selection of show didnt expect this from yashu:(..iam and always will only be fan of khanak one of the best role ever wish luck for Yashu

She did not sign for this role...
The script was changed...thanx to you know who,,,
No one would choose such a role...

She is an excellent actress...its just that shez not getting the scope she got as Khanak...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaRB81The_May_Rose

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yaa she deserves better role..damn script change huh jus ruined everything..watever getting scope is which am not expecting anymore huh bye to yashu dont know for how long sanskaar will run till then will miss ym onscreen..:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosetogepe30

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I wish she would quit rather than be used like this...
I really wonder why SWJ keeping lying whenever we ask her abt Bharti's character...

Does she think she can keep lying till the show ends and keeping telling us to have patience while she ruins Yashu's career??

I wish Yashu did not have soo much regard for SWJ as a mentor...She quit CGM in a month...shez still doing this show coz SWJ launched her on tv and she cannot quit on her...Damnit !!

k.krithika

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Excellent...If Bharti turns negative its gotta be the stupidest negative role devised by the CVs in the history of TV...
I agree...

A girl not even love with the guy will fight his wife to get them divorced???? Intelligent much??
Exactly!...

Till yesterday Bharti was getting married to someone else and now we are supposed to believe that she cant live without Jai??
Exactly!...

Just to spice up the Pareeksha track they are pulling out all stops...Trp grab karne ke chakkar me show ka kachra...!
They will use Ansu Baa and Bharti to ruin the Pareeksha...But obviously it wont work !!
Yep!...

Then what?? What happens to Bharti?? What abt how she was played twice in the name of marriage...Just butcher up an innocent character for no reason and then send her back to 2 scenes a week...Use and throw as per convenience..
It's totally unacceptable...

M not against negative characters but here it makes no sense to just suddenly turn someone negative for no reason...if they wanted her to play negative they shudve done it from Day 1...this negative character has no scope...
The character has no sense...Exactly what I wrote on SWJ's wall...

SWJ is just rehashing the RBO track where Shaan's mom and bhabhi were against Khanak and made her life miserable...
I don't want to compare our awesome show with SDAK...

Congratulations Yashu fans...We are just being tricked into waiting...But its a NEVER ENDING wait !! Yashu was signed for this show 2 yrs ago so that they could ruin everything for her this royally !!
And she blamed for the way the CVs write her role...She is an actor, what can she do?...

What I wrote to SWJ...I don't watch the show, but our friends told me about this illogical track...

Swapna Waghmare Joshi
One of my friends wrote, this after watching the episode of SDAK today,
'Bharti wants Bhoomi to fail the test so that JK can marry her...which Indian girl wants to break a agnisakshi marriage?..'
I agree with her Swapna Ji. Is this what you ment by 'shockers'?. Because aside from shocking, it is illogical and wrong. How can Bharti be married to JK, when he is already mar...ried according to religion and by US law? It doesn't matter wether Bhoomi passes the tests or not, JK can't marry Bharti and Ansu Baa is wrong to support this.
After wachuing Friday's episode, I had hoped Bharti's father would guide her. This is a mockery towards fans, who were waiting for a good track and role for Yashashri. I can't believe she has been given a role like Bharti, there is no sense in the character at all.
No offense intended towards you personally, take care and all the best...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramLovelySoni.-Ray-janavi07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top