Bade Acche Laggte Hai

over all NICE EPI...(1st apr 2013)

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
HOSPITAL:
HI GUYS TODAY I LOVED WHEN SAKSHI SAID😳😳😳 "MR.kappor if our no being 42 if it is 24 means we wnt need to wait like this" i love her smile 😳and the care of "OUR RAM" 😳when he get a call as asking him to cum somewhere...really amazing  pair "RAYA"😳...so irritated by sid-conda scene😡...no need of their scene btwn our cute RAYA..

COMPANY:
im really surprised and jumped with joy when they asked what position he needed in this company👏..and which will be commfortable for him???? but he is so humble⭐️ thats y  i loved him and he offered manager for export-import side post...OMG i just jumping in sofa😉😉😉..SERIOUSLY

HOSPITAL:

my sakshi(priya) she asking some old lady to sit and leaving her seat for that old lady so sweet of her😊...and the moment which i expectes s came she saw siddhant and but sad part is she missed him😲..."I LOVED WHEN SHE INFORMED IT TO RAM" and RAM'S EXPRESSION AS "WAT" AND "ARE U SURE"... I LOVE HIM...HE IS KING OF ACTING  NOT ONLY IN ROMANCE BUT ALSO IN EVERY TYPE OF SCENE HE IS THE BEST..LOVE RK😳

SHOP:

natasha and sowmya doubted about sudamini may not preggy bcz she came to their shop with mamaji..and they conformed that again conda made them fool..

HOME:

Pihu showed PSP to priya..she asked natasha gave it??? and pihu said that gud uncle..priya asked where he meet u and where??? pihu said "in school and sterday"..priya advised not to talk to stranger and it is bad character...and pihu said i too gifted as that uncle asked pic of mom das pihu and that uncle to draw and i gave and then priya asked her to return PSP to her as she will return..but pihu said not for that priya scold her...and priya get it from her..with anger and left

SHOP:
ROMANIC MOMENT BTWN RAHUL AND CANDY WITH ISHQ WALA LOVE BGM..AND LIGHT DANCE OF THEM..neha called and asked rahul where he is and guest r cumng?? he said coaching cls...she said a=ok and listen to BGM and asked wat is that song? but he escped from her and candy asked him y he said lie..

COMPANY:
ASWIN GAVE RESIGNATION and but RAM not accepting
HOME:
natasha and sowmiya said about ayesha scene iN hospital..as they informed that when they went hospital ayesha said sudamini is preggy and came for abortion of her but right then they came to shop they saw she is leaving with mamaji and it is not possible if she got aborted so for whom they came to hospital and even in the hospital register we saw conda name there..priya get shocked(I LOVE HER EXPRESSION JUST WATCHING AND ENJOYING EACH RAYA'S EXPRESSION AND ACTING AND I WANNA SAW THEY BOTH R BEST AND PREFECT)
and priya doubted ayesha and asked them as before they said that they watched ayesha with somwhere so asked address

PRECAP:OMG RAYA GO TO SIDDHANT PLACE AND THEY SAW HIM..RAM SADI SID TU(SHOCKINGLY)..WOW WOW WOW..EXPECTING TMRW WILL BE SUPER EPI..ENJOY GUYS COMMENTS PLZZ

Edited by hema23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema you are perfect.In fact that is what happened in today's epi.thank you.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You actually gave Wu darling 😆
Thanks yaar🤗

agree with you 
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahana747

Hema you are perfect.In fact that is what happened in today's epi.thank you.

THANX FOR THE SUPPORTING WORDS YAAR,.AND NO NEED OF THANX FROM U PPL DEAR ANYTHING FOR RAYA AND OUR RAYA FANS..OBVIOUSLY ITS MY PLEASURE TO DO..I LIKE IT
Edited by hema23 - 11 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

You actually gave Wu darling 😆

Thanks yaar🤗

agree with you 

ACTUALLY PLANNED TO GIVE WU ONLY..BUT Armu4eva HAD ALREADY GIVEN WITH OUT NOTICED THAT I HAD POSTED IT SO THOUGHT TO CUT SOME LINES AND TO GIVE RAYA SCENES ONLY BUT ATLAST GAVE IT FULLY..😊
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u loved the epi
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very good episode...no dragging. Love raya n the queen, she is so adorable...
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

very good episode...no dragging. Love raya n the queen, she is so adorable...

ya she is the adorable queen forever..
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mano86

loveli epi 😊

THANKS😉
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hema23

HOSPITAL:
HI GUYS TODAY I LOVED WHEN SAKSHI SAID😳😳😳 "MR.kappor if our no being 42 if it is 24 means we wnt need to wait like this" i love her smile 😳and the care of "OUR RAM" 😳when he get a call as asking him to cum somewhere...really amazing  pair "RAYA"😳...so irritated by sid-conda scene😡...no need of their scene btwn our cute RAYA..

COMPANY:
im really surprised and jumped with joy when they asked what position he needed in this company👏..and which will be commfortable for him???? but he is so humble⭐️ thats y  i loved him and he offered manager for export-import side post...OMG i just jumping in sofa😉😉😉..SERIOUSLY

HOSPITAL:

my sakshi(priya) she asking some old lady to sit and leaving her seat for that old lady so sweet of her😊...and the moment which i expectes s came she saw siddhant and but sad part is she missed him😲..."I LOVED WHEN SHE INFORMED IT TO RAM" and RAM'S EXPRESSION AS "WAT" AND "ARE U SURE"... I LOVE HIM...HE IS KING OF ACTING  NOT ONLY IN ROMANCE BUT ALSO IN EVERY TYPE OF SCENE HE IS THE BEST..LOVE RK😳

SHOP:

natasha and sowmya doubted about sudamini may not preggy bcz she came to their shop with mamaji..and they conformed that again conda made them fool..

HOME:

Pihu showed PSP to priya..she asked natasha gave it??? and pihu said that gud uncle..priya asked where he meet u and where??? pihu said "in school and sterday"..priya advised not to talk to stranger and it is bad character...and pihu said i too gifted as that uncle asked pic of mom das pihu and that uncle to draw and i gave and then priya asked her to return PSP to her as she will return..but pihu said not for that priya scold her...and priya get it from her..with anger and left

SHOP:
ROMANIC MOMENT BTWN RAHUL AND CANDY WITH ISHQ WALA LOVE BGM..AND LIGHT DANCE OF THEM..neha called and asked rahul where he is and guest r cumng?? he said coaching cls...she said a=ok and listen to BGM and asked wat is that song? but he escped from her and candy asked him y he said lie..

COMPANY:
ASWIN GAVE RESIGNATION and but RAM not accepting
HOME:
natasha and sowmiya said about ayesha scene iN hospital..as they informed that when they went hospital ayesha said sudamini is preggy and came for abortion of her but right then they came to shop they saw she is leaving with mamaji and it is not possible if she got aborted so for whom they came to hospital and even in the hospital register we saw conda name there..priya get shocked(I LOVE HER EXPRESSION JUST WATCHING AND ENJOYING EACH RAYA'S EXPRESSION AND ACTING AND I WANNA SAW THEY BOTH R BEST AND PREFECT)
and priya doubted ayesha and asked them as before they said that they watched ayesha with somwhere so asked address

PRECAP:OMG RAYA GO TO SIDDHANT PLACE AND THEY SAW HIM..RAM SADI SID TU(SHOCKINGLY)..WOW WOW WOW..EXPECTING TMRW WILL BE SUPER EPI..ENJOY GUYS COMMENTS PLZZ

@bold agree with you i love some of the words by Ram like"excuse me" "what" he has got a very good accent in english tfs the post