Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

VirMan OS - - COMPLETE IT...!!!! 75 likes (Page 6)

Arrosha Senior Member
Arrosha
Arrosha

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 872

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Its super amazing yawr  Clap Thumbs Up
I was shocked that Manvi could say something like that...
she love someone else...
But After all she is Manvi... LOL
and she was foling virat ...
And plz continue if possible EmbarrassedApprove
Thanx a lot for the PM..
Do Pm me if u continue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

_Shru_ IF-Rockerz
_Shru_
_Shru_

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 5017

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
wow naina new OS!!!Big smile
superb hai yarrWink
naughty manvi fool banane ke liye break up ka natak..
very intelligentWink
poor virat kitna ghabra gaya...LOL
bechari manvi kya punishment diya virat ne... nt fair yarr...
naina complete it yarrEmbarrassed
thnx fr da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Artii159 Goldie
Artii159
Artii159

Joined: 28 December 2011
Posts: 2289

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hey Naina, hw r u? Hope gud...sorry m a bit late in reading n commenting on dis awesome OS...It was beyond awesome yaar...I juz luvd it..da prank Maanvi played on Viraat was a little scary at 1st but den it turned out really cute n funnyLOL...Poor Viraat, kitna pyaar karta hai Maanvi se..Big smileHaye da last part, her punishment was juz amazing, she was asking him 2 complete it...LOL hw cuteDay Dreaming...really a vry awesome n fab OS, it was really vry cute...If u cum wid  such gud ideas widin 15 min, den u shud take less tym in writing more OS/FF's..Big smileTongueWinkthnk u 4 dis amazing OS..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Joined: 24 June 2012
Posts: 11072

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artii159

Hey Naina, hw r u? Hope gud...sorry m a bit late in reading n commenting on dis awesome OS...It was beyond awesome yaar...I juz luvd it..da prank Maanvi played on Viraat was a little scary at 1st but den it turned out really cute n funnyLOL...Poor Viraat, kitna pyaar karta hai Maanvi se..Big smileHaye da last part, her punishment was juz amazing, she was asking him 2 complete it...LOL hw cuteDay Dreaming...really a vry awesome n fab OS, it was really vry cute...If u cum wid  such gud ideas widin 15 min, den u shud take less tym in writing more OS/FF's..Big smileTongueWinkthnk u 4 dis amazing OS..Smile
 
hey arti... i am good... what abt u...??? Smile oh cmon dnt be sorry... i always read ur updates as soon as possible and when it comes to commenting, i become so lazy i cant tell u... LOL thank u soo much... i am so glad that u liked it... Big smile yeah ur are ryt... i should take less tym from now on... Wink thank u again for commenting... Big smile
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Joined: 24 June 2012
Posts: 11072

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi13

wow naina new OS!!!Big smile
superb hai yarrWink
naughty manvi fool banane ke liye break up ka natak..
very intelligentWink
poor virat kitna ghabra gaya...LOL
bechari manvi kya punishment diya virat ne... nt fair yarr...
naina complete it yarrEmbarrassed
thnx fr da pm
 
 
hey thanks shruthi... Smile Smileall is fair in loev n war... Wink
arrey its complete only... LOL
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Joined: 24 June 2012
Posts: 11072

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arrosha

Its super amazing yawr  Clap Thumbs Up
I was shocked that Manvi could say something like that...
she love someone else...
But After all she is Manvi... LOL
and she was foling virat ...
And plz continue if possible EmbarrassedApprove
Thanx a lot for the PM..
Do Pm me if u continue Wink

 
thanks arrosha... Smile 
no continuation... please spare me... Wink RUNNING away...
 
nida.swaron Goldie
nida.swaron
nida.swaron

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 2179

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
awsome osTongue "complete it"EmbarrassedBlushing
deepika03 Senior Member
deepika03
deepika03

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 524

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
nice :) happy belated April fools day to you too :D

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 68   Views: 29367

IndigoBlues 68 29367 01 October 2013 at 12:36am by hemameenu
virman virman virman!!

Author: asyavirman   Replies: 6   Views: 1599

asyavirman 6 1599 27 November 2012 at 12:36pm by -BhabhiKiBehna-
how many likes for this jodi?? *100+ likes*:)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shrav_KTholic   Replies: 41   Views: 2054

shrav_KTholic 41 2054 22 August 2012 at 9:50am by xSaiyaara
virman virman virman

Author: teenss   Replies: 8   Views: 1212

teenss 8 1212 23 May 2012 at 11:31am by cupid-struck
VirMan VirMan VirMan

2 3

Author: hooriia_x   Replies: 16   Views: 3148

hooriia_x 16 3148 29 April 2012 at 5:52pm by ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index