VirMan OS - - COMPLETE IT...!!!! 75 likes

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i wrote this in less than 15 minutes... hope u all love it...!!! here it goes...!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

virman os
                complete it...!!!!

virat : why did u call me at this point of time manvi...?? what is wrong with you...?? you know na how busy i am these days...
manvi : probably thats why u dont have time for ur childhood sweetheart aka ur girlfriend...
virat : ohh cmon baby... its not like that... its just...
manvi : virat i need to tell you something...
virat : let me complete manvi...
manvi : no let me say it first... may be after hearing this, u wouldnt feel like completing your unsaid words...
virat : now u are scaring me... shoot...
manvi : virat first promise me that u wouldnt over react...
virat : it means you are planning to say something that would blew up my anger and i might over react... if yes, then i dont want to hear it...
manvi : you have to hear it n accept it too...
virat : manvi... lets just not talk right now...
manvi : virat i have to say it today because if i fail to say it today, then i wouldnt be able to say it ever...
virat : manvi... is everything okkk...?? tell me baby... manvi say something...
manvi : i am done...
virat : what...???
manvi : virat i am done with us...
virat : excuse me... what do u mean by that...???
manvi : virat its simple... i dont want to be with you...
virat : just stop this here only... dont let me do anything that i shouldnt do...
manvi : see u are over reacting...
virat : so what i am supposed to do exactly...???
manvi : you are supposed to let me go... set me free virat...
virat : i wont do that ever... i would never let you go... i love u manvi...
manvi : but i dont love u any longer...
virat : stop it mannu... you cant do this to me... you love me right... you loved me from the beginning... remember how we used to stick to each other always and slowly we fell in love...
manvi : that was all history... i cant live such a life... i dont feel the same about you virat... trust me i am trying to love you back from so many days but i am not able to... it is suffocating me partner...
virat : what will i do without u manvi...??? i have always loved you... i have never ever looked at any other girl but you... i have always dreamt of you partner... dreamt of marrying you, growing old with you... manvi i love you... please give us a chance manvi... i will give u all the happiness in the world. manvi please dont sya we are over...
manvi : virat please try to understand... i cant... i just cant... i hate the feeling that i am not able to love u back... its hurting me virat...
virat : but why...?? we were so happy... what happened suddenly...??
manvi : i love someone else...
virat : no... no... NO MANVI... you are bound to love me... you will only love VIRAT SINGH VADERA... n thats it...
manvi : you cant
tell me whom to love and whom to not... i dont love you n thats it... i just came here to tell u that we are over... virat n manvi are over... that childhood fantasy is over now... we will never be together... because i dont want to be...
virat : mannu... look at me... that was not fantasy... that was our love... our true love... u know na everybody is so happy that we are in love and they are even planning to get us married... how can u back out now...?? how could you...???
manvi : because i am fooling you...
virat : its okk... but tell me whom do u love...??? wait a minute... what did u say...???

manvi : i am fooling you... its april fool my viru...
virat : manvi i will not leave you... u scared the hell out of me... u idiot... go away... now i wont marry u... i set u free... go fly away...
manvi : haaaww... dare you say that viru...
virat : and dare you do that again... you are mine mannu...!!! only mine...
manvi : ainwai... kuch bhi... how do i know i am yours...???
virat : you wanna know...??
manvi : yes...
virat : okk then...
virat pulled manvi by her waist and captured her beautiful pink lips in a passionate kiss. as soon as manvi started responding to the kiss, virat broke the kiss and looked at her while smirking...
manvi : complete it viru...
virat : haha... forget it... thats ur punishment...!!!

manvi : punishment for what...???
virat : for making a fool out of me...
manvi : virat i said just finish it... complete it na...
virat : in your dreams sweetheart... happy fools day mannu...
manvi : viru... this is not done... complete it...!!!
manvi stood there all pissed off and virat walked away after winking at her... and he shouted " have fun... "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
Superb OS..~! n on the right day...:)
Originally posted by Syed695

Superb OS..~! n on the right day...:)

thanks 😊 its especially tailor made u see... 😆
superb os... lved virats revenge+punishment...:D
Originally posted by Niaksharma

Res

:
awesome...
awesome update naina
Aur woh bhi jst 15 mins mein perfect hai yaar 😃
Superb os!!!
Loved Viratz punishment 😉
Do cum up wid more such cute works!!! 😊
Nice.now days serial track is soo boraing less virman scene,so plz write more more virman os.
WOW Nainuu...itnaa mazedaar os woh bhi sirf 15 minutes...maaanaa paregaaa...superb...👍🏼..heads off too u Nainuu..👏👏👏👏...really loved it...⭐️...haww april banaa diyaa bechaare virat ko...😉...bechaaraa kitnaa dar gayaa tha...😆...really very cute os...😳...haww naughty virat...yeh manvi koo kya punishment de diyaa...woh toh gayii...😛...really an awesome os Nainuu...thanks for the upcoming pm...😊