2dy was a filler epi a build up2 da real dhamaka

Posted: 11 years ago
2dy was a filler epi, gearing up 4 da real drama wich us r rishbala, aryan n madhu wher cute 2 dy da rest was jus a build up 4 da main dhamaka rishbala, cnt wait precap was amazin luv obsessive rk, watch owt madhu rk is cumin:-) dnt no y but i hav feelin dat madhu mite get shot, sultan needs 2 leav da chawl asap its gettin annoyin knw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post.👍🏼
Me too have a feeling Madhu can get shot...Then RK in his conscious will accept that He loves Madhu.
Precap is the bestest scene.Just Loved it sho much.❤️
I want Sultan to leave the chawl as soon as He can So that We can get our Rishabala back.
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When I heard about bhujang knows sultan in chawl and out to kill him, the first thought came in the holi celebrations madhu is likely to get injured in the process. Also from the promo i think thats what itz hinting out.Your right today was just a biuldup to the actual dhamakdaar holi episode. Very excited for it.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
indeed sweet promo,...can't wait
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Im too gettin strong feeling that Madhu will get shot and RK will realise his love 

Hope it will happen 😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sultan has to leave chawl  or bhujang may kill him what about cute Aryan.Todays epi will be intersting.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked Precap and whn Sultan was talkin abt his wife.