Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They say that when an artist with theatre experience performs, it shows! And that's what Aakanksha has been proving time and again. She did not have even one dialogue today but her eyes alone expressed the pain, disappointment, jealousy, tension, agony etc. She is a natural. She hardly has any dialogues these days but the cvs are totally able to trust her with a whole scene because of her strong screen presence and the way she is able to express even without any lines. I know people are not liking how megha is behaving but Aakansha has portrayed the character so convincingly that it makes me forget everything else. An actress of the highest caliber. Loved the power packed episode today with such powerful performers and especially Aakanksha. Hats off to her! Sometimes I am just not able to believe that a person can perform so well at such a young age! She actually becomes Megha while performing and that's what I love about her. 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkmkarandeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..

3 cheers to aakansha 😛
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u brilliant performance by her without any dialogue
mohd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u akanksha rocks but mohan ki baara baari toh kar hi nahin saakti he is a king of expression
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, AS was good today. I hope CVs give her good scenes to perform from now on atleast. 
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha,shayad isiliye megha ki koi baat mujhe buri nahi lag rahi hai friday epi se.sirf aur sirf aakansha ki acting ki wajah se
ShwethaYogeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archu_93

They say that when an artist with theatre experience performs, it shows! And that's what Aakanksha has been proving time and again. She did not have even one dialogue today but her eyes alone expressed the pain, disappointment, jealousy, tension, agony etc. She is a natural. She hardly has any dialogues these days but the cvs are totally able to trust her with a whole scene because of her strong screen presence and the way she is able to express even without any lines. I know people are not liking how megha is behaving but Aakansha has portrayed the character so convincingly that it makes me forget everything else. An actress of the highest caliber. Loved the power packed episode today with such powerful performers and especially Aakanksha. Hats off to her! Sometimes I am just not able to believe that a person can perform so well at such a young age! She actually becomes Megha while performing and that's what I love about her. 👏👏

ryt 😃 agree
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your post !

She was brilliant today .
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes we somehow dont like Megha's attitude because Aakanksha potrays it so well. Very good
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
akku di .. 🤗 u rocks 🤗
love ur expressions 
great performance without any dialogues 👍🏼
take a bow di  ❤️ 🤗