Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/wedding-bells-mohit-sehgal-and-sanaya-irani

Telly Chakkar is playing wid us!! Its April fools day!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/wedding-bells-mohit-sehgal-and-sanaya-irani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monaya getting married!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i dont think so it is an april fool article.

-Swetz-

IF-Rockerz

-Swetz-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I don't think they're ever going to get married I hope Sanaya finds her dream guy soon because she indeed said she's still waiting for the right guy while he's talking about marriage.LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohitlover1001barsita..Enchantress..sarunsashasinghtamy267sonilausarunPhoenixRisingdobrevagasmsSanzPaRudholicRavishingSaRun-

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Swetha.

I don't think they're ever going to get married I hope Sanaya finds her dream guy soon because she indeed said she's still waiting for the right guy while he's talking about marriage.LOL 

Where did you read baby... LOL Please share wid us... Embarrassed Don't tell me that,I am dreaming... because, I was expecting that, you are following your doctor instruction... if,not then...Baby please take your medicine regularly...Embarrassed warna hum toh hain hi...free of cost treatment karne ke liye Wink You are in very right place Dear...now, be ready for our famous 'Treatment'. Wink

Edited by Joseph_A - 06 April 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VvccSIZZZLER1gunjan7Joyee_90SwaNia_2SM_317snowwhite28.Chashmish...Daffodil..HSFABabajiKaThullu

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi toota. They have seen how their sources have failed, how nothing they said was ever right. March toh chala bhi gaya, April also halfway through. And some people still are waiting. What can you call such people, but fools. Putting words in Sanaya's mouth is a favorite past time. And I know where she is coming from, Joseph. What she hears in her life about her loved ones, she imagines Sanaya saying that. Samjha karo, yaar, her life is filled with so much frustration, koi toh chahiye bash karne ke liye. No wonder, Sanaya gives two hoots about such people and clarified in her recent interviews, in present tense about her relationship with Mohit. But then, how can we expect delusional people to read properly??

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 06 April 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VvccSIZZZLER1gunjan7Joyee_90snowwhite28Joseph_A.Chashmish...Daffodil..HSFABabajiKaThullu

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

baby r u hungry kya? Gharwale khana nahi dete kya tabhi bar bar jhoote khane yahan chale aate ho? Well u know i believe in athithi devo bhava. So we will not disappoint u dear. We will provide u lots of jhootas in different forms. So u will never dare to come here again.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VvccJoyee_90SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2HSFAJoseph_A..Daffodil..

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Where did you read baby... LOL Please share wid us... Embarrassed Don't tell me that,I am dreaming... because, I was expecting that, you are following your doctor instruction... if,not then...Baby please take your medicine regularly...Embarrassed warna hum toh hain hi...free of cost treatment karne ke liye Wink You are in very right place Dear...now, be ready for our famous 'Treatment'. Wink

WoW !! Finally your wish come true,Chhotey LOL. God save your new 'Darling' WinkLOL. May be she is unaware with her frndz treatment LOL so,be ready Guyz Wink Don't disappoint her.LOL By the way,where is RADHiKA ??Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Joyee_90SwaNia_2HSFAJoseph_A.Chashmish...Daffodil..BabajiKaThullu

..Daffodil..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
@SHETHA- where did you read ?????? how did i miss... shit..shit Unhappy Cry i realy want to read...plzz share the link... hum sab se link share karogi na swetha...mujhe pata hai tum itna bhi selfish nahi ho ki sirf akele padogi Approve aisi hi chhoti chhoti link share karne se toh pyaar Heart badta hai Hug Hug i'm eagerly waiting for the link Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90SwaNia_2HSFAJoseph_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top