Mujhe Rang De...Rang De... - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by farhana874

Kaise ho fellow DABHians? Better today?😆

Watching the repeat telecast now..Aaye haaye...I need kuch aur waqt to regain sanity

Thanks a lot for joining the pagalpaan!

@Amlu...Rangrezz Rangili!😆

@DebLee...Oops...Khushir chote tomar kotha mention korte vule gechilam go!☺️

Yeah yeah..Understood Farhu sis..It's all cool..😳
I think I will join you guys☺️
I fainted😛
What a beautiful scene
SurYa are the best
Edited by aditilovesdabh - 10 years ago
Awesome Thread Farhana,am totally lost in SurYa's land.Suraj n Sandhya rocked in ydays episode.I also watched SurYa romance hundreed times
Love SurYa.Waiting 4 more SurYa moments in the upcoming track
@Farhanu:- I'm still in SoorYa land. ☺️. I loved Sooraj in yesterday's episode so much. The way gently he was touching Sandhya n rubbing her cheeks.. *Ahem Ahem*..☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.
The above comment choked me. Plz someone arrange for water.
Nice epi and nice post! 😃

That granny was too good 😆. Poor Suraj!  Waise .. it's good to see Suraj getting not only lines, but props as well (like that cycle) 👍🏼.

The new character seems promising. Good job by the actor playing her.

Vishnu Sa .. did you go all the way to Maasa's village to play with Chotu?! 😲  😛 (correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Chotu's friend's name is also Vishnu 😲)

Oh .. and the SurYa scene ❤️ .. I bet Suraj's right cheek felt really bad for being left out from all the action  🥺

And to all those who have fainted .. I think the best way for regaining senses after fainting is by smelling some dirty socks 🤓. I read it somewhere .. so thought of sharing .. in case it might help 🤔