Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I have not fainted ROFL NOR I WILL...PROMISE ROFL

I am expecting more very soon...C'mon Suraj...Apni Chandini ko apne rang se paint kar do yaar...

I got scared for a second though...was today's episode directed by Ram Gopal Verma??? ROFL

Edited by timepass - 01 April 2013 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTEDEBOLINA96farhana874Manjuunitish95ll-Bliss-llthala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Rang De...Rang De... (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
"A kiss faints DABH-Ians"..Blushing. Such a lovely scene.Day Dreaming

SoorYastic analysis farhanu n lovely song to go with.Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTEshehjarDEBOLINA96farhana874thala

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey mhara Ram ji itnay saray faint ho gayain comeon gals picture abhi baaki hain
I really thought u were fooling everyone Faru
So seems cvs had some taras on us and what a lovely scene i must say sooraj has become really bold and he was totally in control too remembered to give that bowl of curd to Sandy. My poor Sandy was totally lost Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96farhana874nitish95ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-thala

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lovely dovely analysis Farhu.
Thank god I have reserved my bed in hospital.
Hai hai kya romantic sequel... Isssh

shehjarDEBOLINA96farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-thala

DEBOLINA96

Goldie

DEBOLINA96

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This is totally unfair guyzzz...None of y'all thanked me or congratulated me for guessing today's plot correctly..I was the first one to guess about the SoorYa scene of today's episode (1st April 2013,episode no.426)..And i guessed it right!!! Yayyy!!! Dancing

Sandhya's revenge for his wink made her pay hard..LOL Yaalini perfectly said..Sandhya's fast breath & her expressions when Sooraj was stepping forward..She tried to escape cleverly from beneath his arms..but..naughty Sooraj held her by her hand..She was trying to let go of her hand from his grip..But lemme remind you dear Sandhya,no matter how strong you are (as you are an aspiring IPS Officer), at the end of the day, Sooraj is a MAN..& your HUSBAND (which you forgot more often..Confused) Ha ha..Sandhya's closing of her eyes,made me giggle..Her closed eyes were saying, 'Bring it on my man..I'm ready FINALLY'..But..my prediction turned true..And waah!!! Kya dialogue maara Sooraj ne!!! Satisfied the DABHians..WinkLOL AnIka seemed to me very realistic today..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And again,Bhabo's 'Beendni' call,made her run..but nay..he again held her hand..And this time..Blushing <ahem ahem> Caressing her hands,& then hugging her from behind tightly..&..& the dahi..Ouch I think,Sooraj made Sandhya paralyzed today,as he caressed her hands again & MADE her hold the dahi..LOLEmbarrassed And then Sooraj's sharaarti smile..Blushing

Finally,the positive character Kajli arrived..Loved Pallavi Rao's acting..Superb..Clap                                                                                                                                

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

musk_aliSonerMeyeRINKIPORTEshehjarfarhana874ll-Bliss-llnitish95-Amli-thala

ss_2012

ss_2012

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Debolina_congrats ... SurYa scene was exactly wat u said

@farhana Wonderful analysis...

Edited by ss_2012 - 01 April 2013 at 11:51am

DEBOLINA96farhana874nitish95ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-thala

RINKIPORTE

Groupbie

RINKIPORTE

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

sandy's expression when he came close was like she is ready for itROFL
 think she was the first to faint (disappointed as we dabhians)LOL

lolzz ri8 said.ROFL ROFL ROFL 
nd farhana di me also wid u.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-thala

RINKIPORTE

Groupbie

RINKIPORTE

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@Debolina 
1st of all congrats di... Smile  but let me remind u... me also guessing same thing.. "Suraj will rub his cheek with that of Sandhya's to put the haldi.." Day Dreaming
"Ha ha..Sandhya's closing of her eyes,made me giggle..Her closed eyes were saying, 'Bring it on my man..I'm ready FINALLY'..But..my prediction turned true..And waah!!! Kya dialogue maara Sooraj ne!!! Satisfied the DABHians.."
Agree with ur lines.. Smile

musk_aliDEBOLINA96farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-thala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top