Balika Vadhu

BV WU 4/1...haveli stay ended... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da update! Smile
finally a gud episode!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 4/1...haveli stay ended... (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

Cvs are just trying to create parallel memories for their FB' s mania in future with new face otherwise many scenes are just repetitive  even Anandi ignoring Jagaya , DS i believe was a Balika Vadhu so Cvs  Wackonow one more grand festival so this week will be spend in song's singing  Jaitser people showing their talents D'ohstory will only move forward in proper way after this transfer for now it is stuck at such point which has so many blunders , repetition scenes even lacking sense 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvsaba113vidya0000samvi.Missesha

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks .

pinky9999

Groupbie

pinky9999

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
what next?? in udaipur..will the story continue?

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanks for WU:D

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.

Filler episode.. small doubt if shiv doesn't want to have breakfast why he occupied the space in the dinning table? Even nandhu plays a vital role in creating awkward situation.Stern Smile cv's can concentrate on story too.

Edited by vidya0000 - 01 April 2013 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshasamvi.Beautiful-Soul

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i liked today's episode...Dadisa was funny and i loved Anandi and Dadisa's scene...but i think the shaadi jooda must be be of her gauna actually or else it is difficult for Anandi to fit in it...in precap when Shiv and Anandi entered they both reminded me of Anandi's Gauna post 5 yr leap and Anandi looked quite same on that day also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redredapple1andvsamvi.

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspbhargavi

Originally posted by Rkalpana

Thanks for update. So DS was not a balika vadhu (if Anandi could wear her (DS's) shadi ka joda, then DS was perhaps not a balika vadhu when she married), then why she approved Jagya and Sugna's bal-vivah?

DS was a balika vadhu , you remeber when anandi was young ,dadisa told her she came to her sasural when she was 7 and did all household work .

this ghagra is gifted to dadisa  by her husband before he was dead. do you remeber dadisa wanted to give this ghagra to suguna when she was ready to go to pratap's house( of course after that she became a widow)
wow...u actully remember that Shocked...i have seriously forgotten half of the BV...hah...old memories...i just love BV more when people remind of those childhood days of Anandi Day Dreaming...thanks for the clarification...it would have been better if Dadisa would have told her the story behind it again or at least if Anandi remembers than she could have reminded us...sometimes such things becomes blooper to us due to our memory loss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aspbhargaviandvredapple1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top