Balika Vadhu

BV WU 4/1...haveli stay ended... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Kushi - thanks 

Sumi - A convo - I wonder what A is scared is about.

DS went a bit overboard with her laad pyar.She was the same lady who objected to Sumi singing lullaby to A .But I guess now she wants A to have different memories of her.

J got a royal ignore from A when they bumped into each other.I wonder which broken he is crying about?Didn't he remember he was the one who broke his precious toy?Angry

Breakfast - A prepared J's favourite breakfast as parting gesture.I wonder he remembered how cruelly he rejected the breakfast she prepared for him long time back.

I wonder what made Nandu blurt out S's message to Anandi.But any way it did a lot of good.

It reminded them that Anandi does not belong with them anymore and her place is with some one who misses her a lot.

Precap - Both looked really good.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicssunshine244jaanu_bsbadambrick_redAnjanaYYZredapple1andvumamanu rulzSuchi-anshurg5adi2512Anjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 4/1...haveli stay ended... (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi.

aspbhargavi

Groupbie

aspbhargavi

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rkalpana

Thanks for update. So DS was not a balika vadhu (if Anandi could wear her (DS's) shadi ka joda, then DS was perhaps not a balika vadhu when she married), then why she approved Jagya and Sugna's bal-vivah?

DS was a balika vadhu , you remeber when anandi was young ,dadisa told her she came to her sasural when she was 7 and did all household work .

this ghagra is gifted to dadisa  by her husband before he was dead. do you remeber dadisa wanted to give this ghagra to suguna when she was ready to go to pratap's house( of course after that she became a widow)

Edited by aspbhargavi - 01 April 2013 at 9:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicssbadambrick_redRkalpanajaanu_bAnjanaYYZandvredapple1samvi.Misseshaanu rulzaparnaumaSuchi-anshurg5blushingAnjali_

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I am going to create an Avi just with the royal ignore of A to j lol 

Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicssbadamAnjanaYYZandvdixie123adi2512anshurg5Anjali_

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
eeks bhargavi awesome! didn't remember that :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aspbhargaviandvadi2512

Rkalpana

Rkalpana

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspbhargavi

Originally posted by Rkalpana

Thanks for update. So DS was not a balika vadhu (if Anandi could wear her (DS's) shadi ka joda, then DS was perhaps not a balika vadhu when she married), then why she approved Jagya and Sugna's bal-vivah?

DS was a balika vadhu , you remeber when anandi was young ,dadisa told her she came to her sasural when she was 7 and did all household work .

this ghagra is gifted to dadisa  by her husband before he was dead. do you remeber dadisa wanted to give this ghagra to suguna when she was ready to go to pratap's house( of course after that she became a widow)
Thanks for clarification. But in WU, it is mentioned as shadi ka joda (shadi ka joda is the outfit the bride wears at the time of marriage), any gift by her husband afterwords cannot be her shadi ka joda. So this was a blooper.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvsamvi.anu rulzadi2512Anjali_

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi and doubly thank you for the title. What a relief.

Today's episode did have some very nice moments. The conversation between Sumi and A was nice and the DS A scene was also very sweet.

J admitting that his toy is broken reminded me of our comments on the forum during the J-Gauri fiasco when we complained about how J considered A as his toy which he could use as he pleased. Dead Anyway, this 'toy' is not his anymore and with S-A moving out of Udaipur he will also overcome his sadness.

BV and their unlimited bloopers. DS's shaadi ka joda fitting an adult A? Really? DS was a child bride, so did her joda also grow in the passing years? CVs you are so silly LOL...

Now they have a grand celebration before A-S leave D'oh. My be Anjana and I will be updating the highlights of the celebrations coz I don't think it's going to end anytime soon Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadambrick_redredapple1Misseshaumamsamvi.anu rulztiny15dixie123aparnaumaAnjali_

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Now they have a grand celebration before A-S leave D'oh. My be Anjana and I will be updating the highlights of the celebrations coz I don't think it's going to end anytime soon Sleepy

ROFL Anita..

They are probably doing this to get new wedding-like pictures for AnSh with Toral-Sid instead of morphing the picture like they did in the last episode.

I ma hoping this celebration will be better than dinner/luncheons.. Outside celebrations have always been good in BV. they hardly show food when they party outsideLOL

Edited by dixie123 - 01 April 2013 at 10:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsbrick_redredapple1andvMisseshasamvi.Aashima.Anjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top