Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks for the WU.

Sumi's & Dadisa's scenes with Anandi were wonderful. We are seeing the Pakka Rishta between Singh family and Anandi. When lil Anandi came to their house, who would have imagined that one day she will go away from them..

Jagya and the broken toy ! I loved the symbolism.

aspbhargavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

wow...u actully remember that đŸ˜Č...i have seriously forgotten half of the BV...hah...old memories...i just love BV more when people remind of those childhood days of Anandi ...thanks for the clarification...it would have been better if Dadisa would have told her the story behind it again or at least if Anandi remembers than she could have reminded us...sometimes such things becomes blooper to us due to our memory loss

you r welcome
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 

Boring episode Cvs now fed up of it End this transfer raag and send Anandi out all story is illogical mess so much unnecessary repetition going on đŸ„±
aspbhargavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rkalpana

Thanks for clarification. But in WU, it is mentioned as shadi ka joda (shadi ka joda is the outfit the bride wears at the time of marriage), any gift by her husband afterwords cannot be her shadi ka joda. So this was a blooper.

ya,may be saying it "shadi ka joda " is a blooper ..But i do remeber DS brought only this saree from her saural after basanth's father tried to rape her . I think there are 2 or 3 episodes of BV regarding this saree
1) when she told suguna about this saree( how her husband bought it ,but  her husband died before she wore it)
2) other episode during flashback scenes of DS flashback with basanth's father 
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Khushi...for the great update!! seems to be a nice episode...will watch later...
but iam happy that finally AnSh are going to Udaipur!!!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanx

Dsa ka shaadi ka joda ya gauna(late vidai from maayka when girl is of age) ka joda nahi ho sakta because she was 7 when she was married and her bidaai was also done at that age

She told child Anandi that in her age she made food for her entire saasra

This was the last gift by her husband to her

The CVs will take this as their wedding pic Thank God instead of the morphed one it was an insult to both Toral and Prat and thirdly to us

She will be wearing the shaadi ka joda to the farewell function so that night SR? No I want it to be in their home KB

About Nandu blurting out the message it was just innocent but it was very good that it happened : BACCHE BHAGWAAN KA ROOP HOTE HAIN

It gave daactar sa a taste of his own bitter medicine Remember during the amnesia drama he had told Nandu to tell Shiv that now that my bhaisa is back don't marry Anandi bhabhisa: 

Shiv was so hurt but did not say a word

I am waiting for the festivities. it is another way to show how Shiv and Anandi who actually did not belong to Jaitsar won the hearts of the people whereas Dr. Jekyll just got their baddua for hurting Sarpanch bitiya and BH ppl

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Liked the breakfast scene and toy breaking scene. Jagya deserved all the humiliation as he tortured both anandi shiv during amnesia track. Happy cv r showing the pain of jagya seeing ansh love each other. 
andv thumbnail
@Nivi that's so true. we are witnessing our torturous future right now, since these scenes will be very abundantly used as flashbacks to drive us mad  . your last comment made me feel so good that there will not be any food drama 😆
Surish thumbnail
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Khusi ..Storywise nothing much progress  happened today just Anandi night's stay at haveli ended Not enjoying this track because of too much repetition of situations  and scenes  thats why losing interest  and its neither  much of sense.Cvs are indeed doing this torture only to produce Flash backs foundation  with new face of Anandi for future story  for all characters including herself Without flashbacks  cvs  cannot digest their daily meal .Sigh!!!!!!!!!

Now whats coming more  One village function đŸ˜Či hope cvs don't turn that into Jaitser Got Talent show to drag all this week đŸ„±
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago