Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

DOTW: Ani's love for Nandini & Meera (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-raiAasma-

Goldie

-raiAasma-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
As everyone..sometimes i too feel that anirudh loved meera and was forced to marry nandini..but if we see it clearly..if he was forced to marry nandini he didn't have to put up that act..if we see their scenes he use to actually care for nandini.when he was out, he used to record his voice on CD and send it to nandini..if he was just forced he didn't need to do that na.. So am just confused..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1funkylicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Ani's love for Nandini & Meera (Page 2)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Anirudh loved neither.   Not one or the other.  He was fun and loving with Meera but tender and caring with Nandini.  He loved himself much more than these two women who are gaga over him.  Looks like there were two parts to his personality and he had the opportunity to indulge both sides of him with two diametrically opposite women.  He was a charmer for certain as both women are still besotted, he had a big ego if he could carry off two relationships with no guilt and no iota of suspicion attached to his behavior.  He appears a two timing philanderer more in love with himself than the two women he cheated and took advantage of without remorse. 

nidhi30taani_20

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@ Tamana: Totally agree with your post. He loved neither of the two women.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

As everyone..sometimes i too feel that anirudh loved meera and was forced to marry nandini..but if we see it clearly..if he was forced to marry nandini he didn't have to put up that act..if we see their scenes he use to actually care for nandini.when he was out, he used to record his voice on CD and send it to nandini..if he was just forced he didn't need to do that na.. So am just confused..

Even I am confused...
I feel he loved Meera, but was force on Nandini.
But at the same time how can be so unfaithful..

AASUS

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Anirudh loved neither.   Not one or the other.  He was fun and loving with Meera but tender and caring with Nandini.  He loved himself much more than these two women who are gaga over him.  Looks like there were two parts to his personality and he had the opportunity to indulge both sides of him with two diametrically opposite women.  He was a charmer for certain as both women are still besotted, he had a big ego if he could carry off two relationships with no guilt and no iota of suspicion attached to his behavior.  He appears a two timing philanderer more in love with himself than the two women he cheated and took advantage of without remorse. 

Ani & his dual personality..LOL
I liked his when he was with Meera...

soapwatcher1

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
anirudh was sincere to both nandini and meera but as twi different characters.

sometime I feel nandini and meera loved two different people in the same name.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

anirudh was sincere to both nandini and meera but as twi different characters.

sometime I feel nandini and meera loved two different people in the same name.

As I said Ani & his dual personality..LOLWink..,
But I can't said he loved them sincerely.
But i do wish he wasn't death..,as so many unanswered questions only he knows the answer..

soapwatcher1AASUS

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Mandy nice that you have weekly discussion.

I can only answer couple of question or points that you have on topic.
After watching episodes till yest. April 1st, I can only come to this conclusion.
I think Nandini and Anirudh's marriage was arranged or marriage of convenience with Balraj's approval. May be that's where the property comes into play - if they have a child the property forever will beong to Aasthana pariwar.

Anirudh liked Meera's company. She's very attractive woman they became very close.

I don't know about Anirudh loving anyone in the family. But it's obvious both Nandini and Meera loved him a lot and miss him terribly. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top