DOTW: Ani's love for Nandini & Meera - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Tamana: Totally agree with your post. He loved neither of the two women.
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

As everyone..sometimes i too feel that anirudh loved meera and was forced to marry nandini..but if we see it clearly..if he was forced to marry nandini he didn't have to put up that act..if we see their scenes he use to actually care for nandini.when he was out, he used to record his voice on CD and send it to nandini..if he was just forced he didn't need to do that na.. So am just confused..

Even I am confused...
I feel he loved Meera, but was force on Nandini.
But at the same time how can be so unfaithful..
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Anirudh loved neither.   Not one or the other.  He was fun and loving with Meera but tender and caring with Nandini.  He loved himself much more than these two women who are gaga over him.  Looks like there were two parts to his personality and he had the opportunity to indulge both sides of him with two diametrically opposite women.  He was a charmer for certain as both women are still besotted, he had a big ego if he could carry off two relationships with no guilt and no iota of suspicion attached to his behavior.  He appears a two timing philanderer more in love with himself than the two women he cheated and took advantage of without remorse. 

Ani & his dual personality..😆
I liked his when he was with Meera...
anirudh was sincere to both nandini and meera but as twi different characters.

sometime I feel nandini and meera loved two different people in the same name.
Originally posted by newt2007

anirudh was sincere to both nandini and meera but as twi different characters.

sometime I feel nandini and meera loved two different people in the same name.

As I said Ani & his dual personality..😆😉..,
But I can't said he loved them sincerely.
But i do wish he wasn't death..,as so many unanswered questions only he knows the answer..
Hi Mandy nice that you have weekly discussion.

I can only answer couple of question or points that you have on topic.
After watching episodes till yest. April 1st, I can only come to this conclusion.
I think Nandini and Anirudh's marriage was arranged or marriage of convenience with Balraj's approval. May be that's where the property comes into play - if they have a child the property forever will beong to Aasthana pariwar.

Anirudh liked Meera's company. She's very attractive woman they became very close.

I don't know about Anirudh loving anyone in the family. But it's obvious both Nandini and Meera loved him a lot and miss him terribly. 
tamanna_20 I like the way you explained things so well. I too think Anirudh did not care for either of the women. I just don't know the circumstances in which he married Nandini. I think it was arranged by his father to gain property.
Today's flashback scene with Ani painting Nandini's toenails seemed so natural, she was so at ease with him and he so loving. He seems to be a past master at deception. Poor Nandini and poor Meera. Looks like Meera was a distraction to him going just by today's epi, he tells Meera, marriage is an old fashioned concept and he didn't think she was that kind of girl? Sad!
I am seriously left to wonder Aniruddh's thinking?

Both woman are pregnant & that is for him.
& He seem to have loved both in his own ways. But how can be ever think about using two woman.