Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

DISCUSSION  O F  T H E  W E E K ( D O T W)

1st April -7th April

Aniruddh's love for Nandini & Meera

BRKD start off a story full of secrets, but lets not go there..
Let's take a scroll down love lane in BRKD.
This week discussion will be on Ani's love.

Anirudh Asthana is married to Nandini, who became pregnant  with his child.
Anirrudh Asthana is in love with Meera, who loves him more than anything else in this world.
Fate have something different for both girls, as the man they both love die.
Now, these two woman have nothing but memories with Anirudh. Meeting face to face and finding out the truth came hard for Meera. But yet she manage to hold herself.

But guys,

Who did Aniruddh actually love?
Meera Or Nandini?
If he loved Meera, why did he married Nandini?
If he loved Nandini, then why did he went to see Meera?
Why he never told Meera he was married?
Do you guys think Anirrudh marry Nandini because he was force?
Did you think actually & truly loved Meera?
Why did he had split personality with both woman?
He was clam & easy with one, while he was fun & talkative with the other?
Did he actually love these woman or did he played all long with them?

Reply to those in your own point of views.
Remember have a healthy discussion & no bashing.

XOMandie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

motherhenRimpy15AASUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Ani's love for Nandini & Meera" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Interesting discussion! No doubt, this will be the unanswered question throughout the series unless Ani magically becomes alive again. LOL

Tricky one because we don't actually know. It seems as if he loved both but in different ways. With Meera he was always so happy and lively but with Nandini he was quiet and almost mature. I think it reflects his relationship with both women. With Nandini - she is someone who is almost docile and maybe that made him appear mature with her? But with Meera he just seems more free probably because Meera herself is free? I think Ani didn't cheat on Nandini first, I think he cheated on Meera. Because if we think about it, Ani has been with Meera for two years and although we don't know how long him and Nandini were married for, it seems as if he liked his interaction with Meera more as you know it allowed him to be himself? (maybe?) I think the only reason he married Nandini was because of the deal between their fathers and that their child will be the heir. To be honest, I think that's the only reason WHY Ani even had a physical relationship with Nandini - to bring an heir. He may not be into the whole money and power thing as Balraj but maybe to please his father he did this? Or his father was emotionally blackmailing him? It could happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

motherheniamsenadamAASUS

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Interesting discussion! No doubt, this will be the unanswered question throughout the series unless Ani magically becomes alive again. LOL

Tricky one because we don't actually know. It seems as if he loved both but in different ways. With Meera he was always so happy and lively but with Nandini he was quiet and almost mature. I think it reflects his relationship with both women. With Nandini - she is someone who is almost docile and maybe that made him appear mature with her? But with Meera he just seems more free probably because Meera herself is free? I think Ani didn't cheat on Nandini first, I think he cheated on Meera. Because if we think about it, Ani has been with Meera for two years and although we don't know how long him and Nandini were married for, it seems as if he liked his interaction with Meera more as you know it allowed him to be himself? (maybe?) I think the only reason he married Nandini was because of the deal between their fathers and that their child will be the heir. To be honest, I think that's the only reason WHY Ani even had a physical relationship with Nandini - to bring an heir. He may not be into the whole money and power thing as Balraj but maybe to please his father he did this? Or his father was emotionally blackmailing him? It could happen...

Thanks..,
Yeah, so many questions...LOL I hope he isn't deathWinkthen the real fun will begin...

Totally agreed with you..,
But at times, I believe as if he didn't actually loved Nandini, it was all just a deal between the fathers & he was force to accept..

He seem to be himself with Meera...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

motherhenAASUS

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

ani is a cheat
he ruined nandini's life just to steal her house

Totally understand..,
But i won't jump to the conclusion he is a cheat, because poor thing is death & only he knew what he was doing...ConfusedLOL No wonder CV made him death..Or else there would have been no storyLOL
Like I said, Maybe he was forced to marry Nandini...

taani_20

taani_20

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
To me he had a relationship with both Nandini and Meera, but he loved neither. 

The most common thought I've been reading is that he loved Meera and was forced to wed Nandini for property, and then was blackmailed to produce a child with her so that his father could get a heir. If that is the case, then he basically knowingly used an innocent girl (Nandini) and ruined her life. In my eyes, a person like that is not capable of love. 

If he truly loved Meera, he wouldn't have gotten forced into a marriage and then forced to have a physical relation with his wife. True love is stronger than that. If he really loved Meera, he would have stood up against his father and not married Nandini. And even if he ended up marrying Nandini, then if he truly loved Meera he would have stopped seeing her right then. If he loved her, he wouldn't have ruined her life knowingly by turning her into a girl who is having an affair with a married man. Yes, she didn't know, but Ani knew. If he loved her, he wouldn't have let this happen to her.

Also, what if he was still alive today. Meera is pregnant now, what would he have done at this point? Left his wife and their unborn child? Or left Meera to deal with their child alone? Meera didn't know he was married, but he knew he was married and was expecting a baby with his wife. Still he obviously did not care about Meera's future either, which is why she is pregnant out of wedlock. Didn't he think that he's ruining her life by getting her pregnant out of wedlock, especially when he knew he would never be able to legally marry her (unless he divorced Nandini)? 

So to me he loved neither, because he didn't seem to care about either one's future. And to me, if you truly love someone, you do care about their feelings and their future well-being. Or maybe he had a split personality going on, and in that sense loved both.

Edited by tamanna_20 - 01 April 2013 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

motherhenbeinglovedSpunkyTigresssoapwatcher1JulieDablazedmelodyAASUS

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@tamanna_20: I love your Point of view...
No comments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Crap, I now know Meera is pregnant...OMG!!!
What the hell would happen now???

What was Aniruddh??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top