Originally posted by: janvie

Awesome and Amazing Prologue!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Pls Continue Soon. 😊
Sending you buddy req in a while,Pls Do pm me whenever you update. 😊 😳 😳

thnx a lot for liking
buddy req accepted😳
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys i m back with the update. Saw the last few Holi episodes. Hmm. didn't like the fact that Bhujang's goon created such a fuss which totally ruined Rishabala moments. Loved the Rishabala and Sulbala scenes and esp the two dances and RK and Sultan's dhol bajao comepetition.

Just to let you guys know I am a both Sulbala, Rishabala fan. So you will find both Rishabala and Sulbala scenes. But obviously this FF is about Rishabala so I will stick to that. But there will be Sulbala scenes as well. So please no bashing here.

Well its actually my take on yesterday's epi.

Now stopping my bak-bak lets get back to the update.

Next day (Holi)

The whole night RK thought about Madhu. Finally he decided he will get Madhu back at any cost by hook or by crook. He decided to celebrate his and Madhu's first holi at her chawl and he would put colours on her face first.

RK came out downstairs wearing white kurta, blue jeans and a blue stole.

Radhaji, Bittuji, Sikki and Dipali were downstairs as well and were shocked to see him down as he had clearly denied to celebrate holi.

"Rishu you will celebrate holi with us?" Radhaji asked and she was delighted. "Well i will celebrate holi but with Madhu." RK replied. Everyone was shocked after hearing this esp Deepali. "RK you will celebrate holi with your EX-Biwi?" Deepali said putting a bit more effort on the word EX. 

"Deepali you got no dialogues in this scene so please don't talk." RK said while Deepali fumed and left follwed by Sikki. 

"Rishu but why in chawl?" Radhaji asked. "Chief are you sure?" Bittuji asked as well. "Bittuji you don't get money to ask me questions ok?" RK said sternly.

"Maa it's mine and Madhu's first holi and i will apply color on her first no matter whatever happens." Saying this he left leaving Radhaji and Bittuji puzzled as no one could understand what goes on in RK's mind.

At chawl.

Madhu wore and white lehenga and a pink stole. She took a thali which was filled with red colour and went to wish Aryan happy holi.

"Happy holi Aryan!" Madhu wished him while applying colour on his face. She also wished Kaka and applied color on his face. 

"Aryan let's go!" Madhu said with a big smile. 

"Madhu wait if Sultan sees me playing holi he will not like it." Aryan said with a sad face. 

"Sultan will not like if Aryan doesn't play holi." Sultan said with a smile on his face

Aryan, Madhu and Kaka were shocked at first but later on they became happy  after hearing this.

"Thank you Sultan! Madhu, Kaka! Lets play holi!!" Aryan said and ran outside while Kaka ran behind him. 

"Thanks for letting Aryan play holi." Madhu said with a smile. Sultan smiled and both went outside together. 

Everyone in the chawl was busy playing holi. Aryan was playing with Trishna and with some other chawl kids. 

People tried to apply colour on Sultan but he refused whereas some girls were running behind Madhu to apply colors on her but she managed to escape.

The girls started to dance and Madhu too joined them. (Same song as in the episode)

Sultan was staring at Madhu dancing while a smile crept on his face.

~~~~~

RK screeched to a halt outside Madhu's chawl. He saw Madhu dancing. He started to approach towards her. 

The dance ended and everyone applauded for Madhu. Aryan came and praised that how well she dances. 

Madhu and Aryan plans how to apply water colour on Sultan. Aryan takes a pichkari filled with water color and spills it out on Sultan. At first he acted to be angry but later on he gets a hand full of red colour and chases Aryan to colour him where as RK also gets a hand full of colour and approaches towards Madhu and he says in mind, "Today I will apply color first," 

Precap: Who will apply colour on Madhu first? Sultan or RK??

~~~~~~

Guys i know its same as the show so far only a few changes has been made but the next parts will be totally different. This is just the trailer. Will update soon.

Spoiler for the next part

It will be full of RIshabala and Sulbala.

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail
really wonderful
i am really w8ing
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its Amazing Update!! πŸ‘
Hmm,I think here RK will colour her first.Atleast I hope so. 😳 πŸ˜†
Pls Continue Soon. 😊
Thanks alot for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ
princessradhika thumbnail
nice partπŸ‘..hope u will not leave the part uncomplete like cv's did in the serial..excited to see what changes have u made..do continue soon..😊
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update..thx for the pmπŸ˜›
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Lovely update..thx for the pmπŸ˜›

thnx πŸ˜Š